Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. (16006 Views)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Recruitment In Bank Phb And Dangote Sugar Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by lafuria1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abokis only!!!
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by 190: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
yuzedo: okay i will talk to my freind aliko to give 190, tellwisdom, abu mikey and etc a jobs to carry loadin the factory. undecided dey rily need hand-work. angry. dont tenk me, tenk god plis dont mention. tenk.
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Ridwan123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]IMAGINE 150,000 WORKERS BEING SELECTED FROM TRILLIONS OF GRADUATE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR GETTING POORER

AND THE RICH GETTING RICHER

I PRAY BUT NO ANSWER I WISH BUT IT NEVER COMES THROUGH (FOR A SAVIOUR ) ONLY WHAT I SEE UPFRONT ARE MORE DESPIRACY AND MORE GREED

I AM OUT OF HERE[/size]
Do u expect him to employ all Nigerians? What i have noticed about is that you always want people to see u... Smh
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by tmtech: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
If this is true....its fabulous cos nigeria govt is boosting of providing 26 thousand jobs in in three years of youwin.......I fink GEJ should seek advise from uncle Dangote
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by onecola: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Backward Integration ni? hmm remain small sugarcane 4 us ooo dis harmattan
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Sloan: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
LMAO...how many jobs has this retardeened government created in its four years of corruption and fighting everyone with a better idea? This useless phoolish Ph. D GEJ makes Dangote, a man well ahead of this dumbass president seem like Einstein X 2! Oh, and how about the "most hardworking people" from the east of the naija? I wonder how many spare parts selling business or small government, low taxes state governments in the east have created 10,000 jobs yet? LMAO ...awon ode sugomu alata rodo!
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dangote is busy acquiring cheap land across the country via this sugar plantations initiative... But kudos to him for his business successes.

I prefer people like him to lazy folks..
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Swiftlee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kingspin: The job locations are not even convenience convenient and convincing.
Fixed
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by taharqa: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
When this new Backward Integration Sugar Policy came out early this yr, sm IJIOTS here were 'cursing' GEJ as usual. Many of them wud now be praying to God for the hundred of thousands jobs that wud be created in this sector, by Dangote and Co, going forward.... I love looking CLOWNS straight in d face and saying: I told you so, Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by taharqa: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
tm-tech:
If this is true....its fabulous cos nigeria govt is boosting of providing 26 thousand jobs in in three years of youwin.......I fink GEJ should seek advise from uncle Dangote
1st of all, chap, YouWin is just about 1 year old. 2nd, d ONLY reason Dangote, Flour Mills and odas, wud reduce d hundreds of billions of naira we use to import Sugar (both raw Molasses and Refined Domestic sugar in cube/granulated forms) is cos GEJ forcefully and is meticulously implementing d new National Sugar Masterplan. Hv you heard ever bout it? Hv you read it? Google, Download and read if you hv not...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]IMAGINE 150,000 WORKERS BEING SELECTED FROM TRILLIONS OF GRADUATE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR GETTING POORER

AND THE RICH GETTING RICHER

I PRAY BUT NO ANSWER I WISH BUT IT NEVER COMES THROUGH (FOR A SAVIOUR ) ONLY WHAT I SEE UPFRONT ARE MORE DESPIRACY AND MORE GREED

I AM OUT OF HERE[/size]

Whenever people get frustrated over life, they should learn to blame themselves, because there is something they arent getting right...

If you learn to blame yourself when things go wrong, you create your own solution....

Summary: your success lies in your hands...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by eagleseven(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
ta comot there all na wash, dt was hw u said u want to employ 5k graduate driver.... u employ less 2hundred... seeking grant 4m world bank
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by theripper3: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sloan: LMAO...how many jobs has this retardeened government created in its four years of corruption and fighting everyone with a better idea? This useless phoolish Ph. D GEJ makes Dangote, a man well ahead of this dumbass president seem like Einstein X 2! Oh, and how about the "most hardworking people" from the east of the naija? I wonder how many spare parts selling business or small government, low taxes state governments in the east have created 10,000 jobs yet? LMAO ...awon ode sugomu alata rodo!

Inbred of a drunken re-ta-r-d. How many jobs has ur bacchannalian father created?. Abi Dangote no be ur papa age mate. Ewu Yoruba. Arindin omo.
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by InvertedHammer: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
/
I think every graduate in Nigeria should start life working for a bank.

Nigeria banks have ways of teaching their employees the reality of life through arbitrary retrenchment.

What a good lesson in life anchored on the adage that no condition is permanent?

Moving on...

We need about 1,000 Dangotes to make a dent in the unemployment saga in Nigeria.

\
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Olugbenger(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olastep: most Nairalanders need this jobs most especially Mynd4, Tolexander, Olugbenger, yuzedo, abu mikey e.t.c

including you.

I mean YOU!

Sorry, can i employ you?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by AbuMikey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olastep: most Nairalanders need this jobs most especially Mynd4, Tolexander, Olugbenger, yuzedo, abu mikey e.t.c

including you.

I mean YOU!

You are very foolish angry

Animal!!!

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by yomifowe(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
jheaboiy:

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/dangote-sugar-to-employ-150000-workers/

Story story, story.

That's all we get to hear. Jonathan said more than this before he was elected into power. As at today, the y have not employed even an SSCE graduate talk less of a single graduate.

The story continued during the time of subsidy or no subsidy.

Now Dangote has joined the Federal Govt to publish more stories....
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by yomifowe(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
eagleseven: ta comot there all na wash, dt was hw u said u want to employ 5k graduate driver.... u employ less 2hundred... seeking grant 4m world bank

Abi o. All are lies, and cheap publicity. o tan!
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Olugbenger(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You are very foolish angry

Animal!!!

Oga easy, abeg. grin

I've offered him a job already.

cool
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by tmtech: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
taharqa: 1st of all, chap, YouWin is just about 1 year old. 2nd, d ONLY reason Dangote, Flour Mills and odas, wud reduce d hundreds of billions of naira we use to import Sugar (both raw Molasses and Refined Domestic sugar in cube/granulated forms) is cos GEJ forcefully and is meticulously implementing d new National Sugar Masterplan. Hv you heard ever bout it? Hv you read it? Google, Download and read if you hv not...
Youwin started in 2011, the last year's version was exclusive to ladies.... I'll read abt d national sugar stuff
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by amram(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thank You, Alhaji Dangote, at least that will reduce unemployment
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by alisimple: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wat about d one in Adamawa, abandon?
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by shikshark: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
chei! diabetis ooooooooooooo :-

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by slimfit1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please start tomatoes production please.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by taharqa: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by abeyluve: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2013
dridowu: na u b d liar, y quote all dat just to write dat sh1t ? No try am next tme or else...................i will report u to sexkillz to ban u
@topic, nce 1 if it bcom reality
What do u mean huh! i knw what am saying guy, d same dangote that claimed he wanted to employ 2000 graduates 4 what he termed logistics drivers ended up messing up even d PHD and Masters holders. Mind ur talk if u never knwn them.
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by dridowu: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2013
abeyluve: What do u mean huh! i knw what am saying guy, d same dangote that claimed he wanted to employ 2000 graduates 4 what he termed logistics drivers ended up messing up even d PHD and Masters holders. Mind ur talk if u never knwn them.
bro no vex , na kidding tins i dy dooooooo
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by Aljaafari: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
la furia: Abokis only!!!

And so what?
Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by ladenz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
aieromon: Can he compete with this designer sugar?

I learnt that this designer sugar has been banned. I was at Park n shop on Friday and it has totally disappeared off the shelves. Only local ones are available now.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. by muktarmtt(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
tony gee: All in the northern states men fear they oo,the job or ur life
Yeah all in north funk if don't like it jst wait if ur people lyk mike adenuga or ojukwo or any other non aboki from ur place start to give out job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Career Red Flag? / FBN Capital / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.