Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE (830 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / It's Criminal For Telecommunication companys To Resell Ones Line / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by world(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls house,,,I have a joint business with a friend and she has 70% connection with our client and by so, does all the business calls, bargain n schedules and even request to attend some meetings alone...i tink she lies to me in most of the outcome especially when it has to do with finance....so pls I dnt knw if any one knows how I can tap her calls n messages so when ever she's making bargains on phone I should also be able to hear what's in line....thanks
Re: How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by dgitrader(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
While shes busy running most d bizness, u are online looking for how to invade her privacy. Get ur priorities right, work harder, rebrand the venture and position urself properly. It seems for now you are INVESTOR while shes MANAGER of the WORK-CHOP shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by world(f): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
dgitrader: While shes busy running most d bizness, u are online looking for how to invade her privacy. Get ur priorities right, work harder, rebrand the venture and position urself properly. It seems for now you are INVESTOR while shes MANAGER of the WORK-CHOP shocked
u wunt understand
Re: How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
me self 1 learn ow 2 tap calls
Re: How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by larex321(f): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Try spy softwares. Just google ick d one dat will work best for u. Mind u, dey are quite expensive + u'll need to access the phone u wanna bug physically for abt 10minutes. Let me know if u need more info. Goodluck
Re: How Can I Tap Calls And Messages From Ones LINE To MINE by aAK1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
If you can afford it, I know someone who can help you. It's not cheap oooh. You have several options.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Infinix Race Jet X501 / Infinix Hot Review Video / How To Subscribe For MTN 4.5GB Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.