Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Are Ghosts Real? Whats Your Op On Re-incarnation, The Panorama Etc? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Ghosts Real? Whats Your Op On Re-incarnation, The Panorama Etc? (385 Views)

Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool / Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam / Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Ghosts Real? Whats Your Op On Re-incarnation, The Panorama Etc? by patwilly(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is in response to the ghost thread on frontpage https://www.nairaland.com/1556583/osun-lady-raised-impregnated-ghosts. I've always been inquisitive about the supernatural and have devoted a considerable portion of my young life reading such literaries from authors such as lobsang Rampa, Dan brown, Dennis wheatley( yeah of the gregory sallust fame) and a host of others. One thing that has struck me is their vivid portrayal of events and occurences that Science has either refuted or delibrately concocted theories (conspired?) to dumb our senses. Could there be something we might never know? Could some of these things be true afterall? Do ghosts(some might say demons) actually co habit and breed among us? Is the 4th dimension real?
Lets make this discussion an educative one. Lets also avoid turning it into an all out religious one, by that i mean some folks who quote copiously and endlessly from the bible, quran etc. This is strictly a knowledge test! So pastors, Imams, Mystics, Alchemists(lol), Student of Ancient schools. Come share your knowledge.
Ps; forgive my typos and/or sentence construction. Typed all dat in a jiffy. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Swear Bible To Collect Loan / Your Hands Have Made Us The Way We Are / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.