Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam (1985 Views)

Ooduarere's Take On Ooni Of Ife Bowing Down For Jesus! Re: Abominiation / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. / Jesus Christ The Incarnation Of Adam - Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam by LoveKing(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2007
Identical Title: "Son of Man"

The Hebrew word for "Adam" is "man". The title "Son of Man" is a reference to Adam. The phrases "Son of Man" and "Son of Adam" are inter-changeable.

Jesus referred to himself using the phrase "Adam Kadmon" [Son of Man] to refer to the heavenly apocalyptic figure who is to come. Paul used the phrase "Adam Kadmon" as the archetypal man created in God's image who was the first and perfect representative of humanity who would return at the end of time and restore all things.

(1) God's judgment upon Adam resulted in his reincarnation:

"For dust you are and to dust you will return." (Gen. 3:19)

Talmudists interpret this verse this way: Because Adam sinned it was necessary for him to reincarnate to make good the evil committed in his first existence; so he comes as David, and later is to come as Messiah.

(2) The Bible mentions David reincarnating for the people:

"Instead, they will serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them." (Jer. 30:9)

In the traditions of the Talmudists, the soul of Adam reincarnated in David, and that on account of the sin of David against Uriah it will have to come again in the expected Messiah.

Out of the three letters ADM (the name of the first man) the Talmudists always made the names Adam, David and Messiah.

Identical Title: "Son of God"

Adam: "the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God." (Luke 3:38)

Jesus: "I believe that you are the Christ, the son of God." (John 11:27)

As previously mentioned, the Bible gives the distinct title of "Son of God" to only three personalities in the entire Bible: Adam, Melchizedek, and Jesus.

(1) God declares the "sons of God" to be divine:

"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (Psalm 82:6)

(2) Jesus declares himself the "Son of God":

"Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? If he called them 'gods,' , what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?" (John 10:30-36)

Identical Birth Order: First Born

Adam: "The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being." (Gen. 2:7)

Jesus: "Who is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of every creature" (Col. 1:14-15)

Adam ("ben elohim"wink is translated as "Son of God". This means Adam is first born to God.

Identical Rule: Ruler of God's Creation

Adam: "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." (Gen. 1:28)

Jesus: "These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation." (Rev. 3:14)

Identical Parent: Father of the Human Race

Adam: "God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it." (Gen. 1:28)

Adam: "Your first father sinned; your spokesmen rebelled against me." (Isaiah 43:27)

Jesus: "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30-33)

Jesus: "He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

Identical Essence: Human-Divine Unity

Adam: "Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness." (Gen. 1:26)

Jesus: "All the fullness of deity in bodily form." (Col. 2:9)

(1) Adam "the first man" and Jesus "the second man."

"The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven." (1 Cor 15:47-49)

Identical Pattern: Image and Copy

Adam: "who was a pattern of the coming one [Christ]" (Rom. 5:14)

The Greek translation of the word "pattern" is "tupos" which is defined as: An impression made by a stamp, an exact image, an exact model, a copy, a type, an example. In context, the phrase "who is a pattern of the coming one" ("ejstin tuvpo tou' mevllonto hos estin tupos tou mellontos"wink refers to Adam as a copy of Christ.

Identical Positions: "First and Last"

The first and last Adam: "The first Adam [Adam] became a living being; the last Adam [Jesus], a life-giving spirit." (1 Cor 15:45)

Jesus: "I am the First and the Last." (Rev. 1:17)

God: "I am the First and I am the Last." (Isaiah 48:12)

The Bible refers to Jesus as "the First of God's creation" (human-divine being) and "the Last of God's creation" (human-divine being).

The Son of God's "first incarnation" was as Adam. The Son of God's "last incarnation" was as Jesus.

Identical Mortality: Immortal from the Beginning

Adam: "You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die." (Gen 2:15-17)

Jesus: "He was with God in the beginning." (John 1:1-2)

Jesus: "And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

Identical Origins: "Beginning and End"

Adam: "But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.'" (Mark 10:6)

Jesus: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End." (Rev. 21:6)

Identical Title: Logos

(1) Adam is the "Logos".

The term "Bar Nasha" or "Son of Man" refers to the "divine human form," the "Logos," the eternal "image of God." (source: John Rossner, In Search of the Primordial Tradition and the Cosmic Christ, p.189)

(2) Jesus is the "Logos".

"In the beginning was the Word [Logos], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning." (John 1:1-2)

Identical Nature: Image of God

Adam: "Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness." (Gen. 1:26)

Jesus: ", the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." (2 Cor. 4:4)

Identical Sacrificial Result: First and Last Sacrifice

(1) The first sacrifice was for physical needs:

Adam: "The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them." (Gen. 3:21)

(2) The last sacrifice was for spiritual needs:

Jesus: "He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself." (Heb. 7:27-28)

Identical Association: Tree of Life

(1) In the beginning, Adam with the Tree of Life:

"In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." (Gen. 2:9)

(2) Adam's transgression banished people from the Tree of Life:

"So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life." (Gen. 3:22-24)

(3) Jesus' action restored people to the Tree of Life:

"To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God." (Rev. 2:7)

"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him." (Rev. 22:1-3)

Identical in Near-Death Experiences: "Being of Light"

(1) Adam appears to people after death:

"So it is that when a man is about to depart from life, Adam, the first man, appears to him and asks him why and in what state he leaves the world.

He says: "Woe to you that through you I have to die."

To which Adam replies: "My son, I transgressed one commandment and was punished for so doing; see how many commandments of your Master, negative and positive, you have transgressed." (Jewish Kabbalistic book Zohar I, 57b)

(2) The Messiah appears to people after death:

Rene Turner, a Jewish woman, met the Messiah during her death experience.

(3) Jesus appears to people after death:

Jeanie Dicus, a Jewish woman, met Jesus during her death experience and Jesus asked her if she wanted to reincarnate.

Identical Karma: Required to Pay for Original Sin

The connection between Jesus and Adam is fundamental to Christian doctrine. Their connection is the foundation that holds together the entire Christian system of election, redemption, atonement, justification, regeneration and sanctification. The idea of Jesus "paying the penalty" for the transgressions of others makes no sense without his connection to Adam's mission of bringing in higher knowledge and its consequences. Without Adam as a previous incarnation as Jesus, the gospel message is absurd.

Adam brought divine knowledge of good and evil into the world which resulted in both positive and negative consequences. Jesus came to reverse the negative consequences brought on by Adam by paying his karmic debt. This becomes apparent when we read how the Bible draws parallels between Adam and Christ:

(1) The obedience of Jesus reversed the disobedience of Adam:

"For just as through the disobedience of the one man [Adam] the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man [Jesus] the many will be made righteous." (Rom. 5:12-21)

These verses describe the work of Adam being undone by the work of Jesus. This is an excellent example of how divine justice is meted out in the Bible and in Eastern religions. The only person who can satisfy divine justice by reversing the work of Adam would have to be Adam himself or an incarnation of Adam. Because Paul states that Jesus was the only one who can satisfy divine justice by paying the karmic debt of Adam indicates that it is possible that Adam was indeed an incarnation of Jesus.

(2) After Satan caused Adam and Eve to sin, God passed judgment upon them. In doing so, God reveals a remarkable prophecy: Redemption will come through Eve - through the birth of a son.

"Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"

The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

So the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." (Gen 3:13-15)

This Bible verse is so remarkable that I want to break it down to analyze it because it not only supports the idea that Jesus was the reincarnation of Adam, but that the Virgin Mary was the reincarnation of Eve. In passing judgment, God stated that he will do the following:

(1) Put enmity between Satan and Eve.

(2) Put enmity between Satan's offspring (i.e., evil humans) and "Eve's offspring" (i.e., the Messiah)

(3) The Messiah will crush Satan's head.

(4) But Satan will strike the Messiah's heel.

Let's examine each one separately:

(1) Put enmity between Satan and Eve.

"And I will put enmity between you (i.e., the serpent) and the woman," (Gen. 3:15)

"When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child." (Rev. 12:17)

(2) Put enmity between Satan's offspring (i.e., evil humans) and "Eve's offspring" (i.e., the Messiah)

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers. (Gen. 3:15)

Jesus responded to those who wanted to kill him: "You belong to your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44-45)

"This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother." (1 John 3:10)

(3) The Messiah will crush Satan's head.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head," (Gen. 3:15)

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet." (Rom. 16:20)

"And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

(4) But Satan will strike the Messiah's heel.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." (Gen. 3:15-17)

"Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus." (Luke 22:3-4)

"They have pierced my hands and my feet." (Psalm 22:16)

Identical Burial Place: Golgotha

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia:

There was a tradition current among the Jews that the skull of Adam, after having been confided by Noah to his son Shem, and by the latter to Melchizedek, was finally deposited at the place called, for that reason, Golgotha. The Talmudists and the Fathers of the Church were aware of this tradition, and it survives in the skulls and bones placed at the foot of the crucifix. The Evangelists are not opposed to it, inasmuch as they speak of one and not of many skulls. (Luke, Mark, John, loc. cit.) Calvary is 140 feet south-east of the Holy Sepulchre and 13 feet above it. The early traditions mentioned at the beginning of this article still cling to it. The chapel of Adam beneath that of Calvary stands for the first. A picture in it represents the raising of Adam to life by the Precious Blood trickling down upon his skull. An altar is there dedicated to Melchizedek.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen041.html
Re: Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam by ricadelide(m): 1:00am On Apr 26, 2007
under normal circumstances, your post does not warrant a response, but just so some gullible people will not be influenced by your error,,,,,,,,,

The Bible is unequivocal, don't think you (or rather the people that wrote the article you posted) are the first person (or people) to misquote scripture and append the false interpretation they want to it; Satan did it. (see Matt 4), so, you see, to be a little sarcastic, you are in 'good' company sad.
However, i wont stoop down to answering you word for word because it isn't worthwhile, but just like Jesus needed only one scriptural verse to silence the misinterpretations of Satan, i will only need to quote one scripture to you:
"People die once, and after that they are judged." Heb. 9;27 (GWT). Shikena. Adam, like the rest of us men, die only once and are judged. there is no second chance afforded by reincarnation.

However, there is little wonder that you posted this, considering that - reading your other posts - you are the same person who thinks sex is essential for spiritual growth, who smokes weed and think it is right for christians, who says masturbation was approved by God for the isrealites, to mention a few amidst the many atrocious statements you have made. Indeed, by their fruits you shall know them. May God open your eyes and deliver your soul from the tight grip of satan's deception.
Re: Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam by lafile(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2007
ricadelide:

under normal circumstances, your post does not warrant a response, but just so some gullible people will not be influenced by your error,,,,,,,,,

The Bible is unequivocal, don't think you (or rather the people that wrote the article you posted) are the first person (or people) to misquote scripture and append the false interpretation they want to it; Satan did it. (see Matt 4), so, you see, to be a little sarcastic, you are in 'good' company sad.
However, i wont stoop down to answering you word for word because it isn't worthwhile, but just like Jesus needed only one scriptural verse to silence the misinterpretations of Satan, i will only need to quote one scripture to you:
"People die once, and after that they are judged." Heb. 9;27 (GWT). Shikena. Adam, like the rest of us men, die only once and are judged. there is no second chance afforded by reincarnation.

However, there is little wonder that you posted this, considering that - reading your other posts - you are the same person who thinks sex is essential for spiritual growth, who smokes weed and think it is right for christians, who says masturbation was approved by God for the isrealites, to mention a few amidst the many atrocious statements you have made. Indeed, by their fruits you shall know them. May God open your eyes and deliver your soul from the tight grip of satan's deception.

I second this motion.
Re: Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam by Pain(m): 4:51am On Apr 27, 2007
How Does The Knowledge of This Secure/Guarantee My Salvation?
Re: Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam by LoveKing(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2007
Pain:

How Does The Knowledge of This Secure/Guarantee My Salvation?

It is the true knowledge of God and the CHRIST that can guaranteee your salvation,.

(1) (Reply)

Do Any Atheists Argue That Atheism Is Science? / How To Respond To Temptation Wisely / E .a Adeboye Of Rccg Is Seeking For Partners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.