Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old (74635 Views)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by vanstanzy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
deji25:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=137992

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/12/sen-yerima-divorces-marries-15-year-old.html?m=0

Someone ought to stop this madman. angry angry angry These are underaged for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
I knew it. I knew i will log in to Nairaland and see all these "Child Not Bride" haters spewing shit all over the place. WTF is wrong with y'all that you cant keep still for someone's private ish? Does Yerima's action mean y'all should go and marry or marry off a 9yr old? Pls leave Sharia law for muslims and go practice the religion what you wanna practice. I think the 1999 constitution is expressly clear about that. Yan bura uba kai!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ayusco85(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Coldfeet: I dey laugh see as we Christians dey drink panadol for Muslim headache? Shebi the pikin na Muslim? So its all well and good! The brides father and govt allows it so why should we non muslims be bothered? So far no Muslimah or Muslimu has come forte to say Yerima is wrong! Let him go ahead and keep fvcking em muslim children! Its their cross let em carry it. I don talk taye so na to siddon look I dey now. When Muslims arise against yerima they will have my backing 110%! Till den I go just dey laugh hehehehehehehe!!!!!

U just said wats on ma mind
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GreatOlu1: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is dt part of islamic religion? If yes why as he nt given out his daughter too @dt age?........
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GreatOlu1: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is dt part of islamic religion? If yes why as he nt given out his daughter too @dt age?........ Shameless and selfish man.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Miner13: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
kreami diva: na juju the man dey use

the fathers of the brides nko

i'm pi$$ed off big time!!!

Juju-juju keee.
That is why he choose egypt because he knew that egyptians have lost their senses to crisis
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mike404(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
MUSLIMS SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF THIS CUZ
HE'S FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF PROPHET
BUHARI AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD....REMEMBER'
BUHARI'S CALL FOR SHARIA AND HOW PROPHET
MUHAMMAD MARRIED A 6YEAR OLD AISHA. Allah IS
GREAT INDEED
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Quatermaine: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
This man is a confused being. Just imagine, He has destroyed that girl's future!!
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Miner13: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
ayusco85:

U just said wats on ma mind

U shud rather admit it as the truth statement
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GreatOlu1: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Don Demu: I knew it. I knew i will log in to Nairaland and see all these "Child Not Bride" haters spewing shit all over the place. WTF is wrong with y'all that you cant keep still for someone's private ish? Does Yerima's action mean y'all should go and marry or marry off a 9yr old? Pls leave Sharia law for muslims and go practice the religion what you wanna practice. I think the 1999 constitution is expressly clear about that. Yan bura uba kai!!
u ar very silly for dt statement, is he nt representn a state? We wouldn't bother if he is an ordinary citizen, so use ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by celinababy: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
May God forgive you,Yerima
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Agrika: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls dnt insult islam
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by macdelene(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
His pe.nis must be very small. This he keep looking for small small holes. God will punish him. Demon of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by mystery001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The only visible muslim here just attacked the OP. This goes a long way to confirm the notion that majority of muslims are directly or indirectly active wih BOKOHARAM and other dastardly activities. And BOKOHARAM has heavily infiltrated NL. They neither openly condemn nor support such actions, but when you generalize they come out to spew thrash on how its a few fraction of misguided moslems that involve in terrorism and other unspeakable and despicable evil muslim teachings.
To me, this YERIMA's serial paedophilia is purely part of the teachings of PROPHET MOHAMMED until a couple of muslims come out here to renounce it.
Any MUSLIM here to SUPPORT or CASTIGATE YERIMA's action?
The answer to this is OBVIOUS even to a DEAF & BLIND man.
They all keep quiet and commit despicable acts while the lily-livered ones bay them on.
SMH! for this religion of ..........the living dead!
I find it hard to see a corollation between this news of Yarima with Boko-Haram.
What do you mean that muslims are quiet? Are you not aware of the number of muslim clerics and traditional rulers who lost their lives just for speaking against Boko Haram? Are you aware of the civilian JTF formed by Muslims in those places? Do you know how many private citizens are daily killed as a result of giving out info on these criminals? Be objective please. What do you want them to do? Take over the work of the Military? You think mere speaking out has worked or is even going to stop Boko Haram? How simplistic!
On Yarima, Islamically he is allowed to marry a girl of that age but CANNOT start having sex with her until she reaches the age of puberty. What do you want muslims to do about that? To renounce Islam or appease to your human logic and reasoning? Religion is a matter of personal conviction and we have no apologies for that. What am more concerned with is if he is divorced the other wife just to get a new engine. Islam frowns at this strongly. However, I do not know his intention neither do we all here have the facts from his side.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by vanstanzy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Prowizy2: What exactly does this f*cktard want from these innocent kids?. embarassed

What U mean u don't know? Ok, he feeds on their brain.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Agrika: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its normal to Islam
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by weazley(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
slap1: Baba I dey hail o!
My oga @ d top, na u I resemble ooh
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by IAMBREEZY: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Don Demu: I knew it. I knew i will log in to Nairaland and see all these "Child Not Bride" haters spewing shit all over the place. WTF is wrong with y'all that you cant keep still for someone's private ish? Does Yerima's action mean y'all should go and marry or marry off a 9yr old? Pls leave Sharia law for muslims and go practice the religion what you wanna practice. I think the 1999 constitution is expressly clear about that. Yan bura uba kai!!

For the love of God, keep your stinking mouth shut.

You are a shame and disgrace at humanity!

How does a 17 yr old divorced girl start over with her child? Do you expect her to go bac to Egypt with her child? What about her education? Hope you are prepared to marry his left overs.

You are an animal in human skin.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by GreatOlu1: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
mike404: MUSLIMS SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF THIS CUZ
HE'S FOLLOWING THE TEACHING OF PROPHET
BUHARI AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD....REMEMBER'
BUHARI'S CALL FOR SHARIA AND HOW PROPHET
MUHAMMAD MARRIED A 6YEAR OLD AISHA. Allah IS
GREAT INDEED
since u wnt to b a gud muslim, kindly advise ur dad to marry ur kid sister off, and u too shld marry ur daughter off at her early age..... Crazzy pple.
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pedophilia at it's best....i guess he is just following prophet Mohammed's example...[didn't he marry a 15 year old bride also?]
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Miner13: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
ISHAQU40: Baseless news
your baseless head and belief
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
The Op nd all d christians here just sound confusing even when it is evident dat Jesus christ(your saviour nd ur lord) was conceived by mary at d age of 12,u can go ahead nd label God as a Paedophile.Girls are now menstruating(dis days) as early as 12yrs.If a 15yr-old girl is not old enough 2 get married den why would God allow such girl 2 menstruate? or What is d menstrual blood meant for? Is it given 2 dem 2 paint d wall red? So,come to think of it,it's not rocket science.Stop using all dis cheap blackmail 2 badmouth Isalam.love!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Narcissicist: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Great Olu:
u ar very silly for dt statement, is he nt representn a state? We wouldn't bother if he is an ordinary citizen, so use ur brain
Did he marry or divorced his wife for the state?Nawa 4 u o
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
bukatyne:

For the love of God, keep your stinking mouth shut.

You are a shame and disgrace at humanity!

How does a 17 yr old divorced girl start over with her child? Do you expect her to go bac to Egypt with her child? What about her education? Hope you are prepared to marry his left overs.

You are an animal in human skin.
Common show some respect you stinking piece of shit and patch up that silly gap on your face you call mouth. Internet saint...we all know your type. Thank God he s married and not standing by the roadside waiting for a customer to come phaackk for a fee..Shegiya yar iska
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Damope001(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
u can't blame d stupid idiot.blame d parents of d girls that gave their daughters to him in d so called marriage
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by Miner13: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
COOL DK: [size=14pt]Sincerely speaking, this man called Yerima by virtue of his actions is no where close to been a Muslim. He is just a beast and a He-dog in human skin.

(May God forgive me if this is not real) How come he keeps changing only the fourth wifes who used to be teenagers? Guess there is more to this than just divorce and marriage only. In a law abiding country, the senator must have been behind bar by now, even in Saudi-Arabia.

It just so disgusting when all these foolish, crazy and self-centered actions are attached to Islam.
[/size]

were deff and blind when he was fighting for under age marriage at the senate sitting.
Probably you are not but your religion is confusing your reasoning
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by tombeck: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Senator Yerima Divorces 17-year-old Wife, Marries Another 15-yr-old by ojimbo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yerima, am i up to your taste?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.