Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore (828 Views)

Global File Download Size Limits On A Network / Any Idea On How To Format A Laptop Without A Cd Rom / Can Virus Damage A Network Card (NIC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore by rockafela(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
From my research a friend told me that there is a particular network from singapore that offers broadband internet and a toll free call to some countries plus some additional sms to singapore and Usa. I am just on the leg to confirm this does anyone have any idea on this?

kindly drop what you about it here.

cheers
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore by sbucareer(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2008
x
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore by rockafela(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2008
thanks @sbucareer. i shall do something about this cafe hacking
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore by alex406(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2008
Sbucareer,pls more lecture on these,i am pretty much interested in it.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On This? A Network Companyh From Singapore by Ascony(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hi nairalnders. Please i want to make an important announcement to whom it may concern. its about this singapore sim card of a thing. do you know that one guy here from nairaland duped me of my hard earned N10,200 for this singapore sim? It is still a shoker to me till now because i never believed that guy man fit guy guy man. His username was global impact and he stopped posting some time ago. Please if anybody knows this guy. pls help me out.
I have two of his account details which he gave me in the course of our transaction he said one is his(oceanic) while the other one belongs to his boss(Gtb). I dont know now which is true. they are as follows-

Name/ Eric adams Name= Victor ayodele
BAnk= GTB Bank= oceanic bank
Account number=4314392001590 Account number= 0171001006939

Anybody who can help me track this dump phuk will have 50% of the money. I am dead seroius about this. i am looking forward to you guys, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Antivirus / Need 6730s Driver! / Help! Turnnels Stopped Turnneling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.