Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,421 members, 7,822,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. (34733 Views)

See The Old Guy That Used To Bleep The Shit Out Of Blogger Linda Ikeji / Bleep Facts / Pastor Adeboye Should Bleep One Of His Members -kemi Olunloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:17am On Nov 01, 2008
@ My babe kiss

lol. . . .
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 01, 2008
@my babe

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2008
n-guage:

Ibk, you are in the right thread at the wrong time, as you can see I - N-guage the ruler - am currently having a private conversation with my queen. Take Sylvanus along with you.

what shocked
toyosi must be a god forsaking player ,
how many of us are u chatting right now toyosi angry
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:21am On Nov 01, 2008
@ Studio

Wtf?

Like u heard . . . .ermmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .vamoose tongue
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 2:24am On Nov 01, 2008
So she has been chatting with you? That does it. I'm gone, tell girls on nairaland n-guage is single, hurry while offers last.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:26am On Nov 01, 2008
mmeehhnn, studio is better off without you wink
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:27am On Nov 01, 2008
Don't u mean on NAIRA LAND studio
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2008
n-guage:

So she has been chatting with you? That does it. I'm gone, tell girls on nairaland n-guage is single, hurry while offers last.

U better get the facts rite b4 u start ur rahhhh rahhh rahhh. . , . . . .
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2008
in and out of nairaland cool
one day una go halla my name grin
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:31am On Nov 01, 2008
U are very sick. . . .which kin out of NL. , . liar angry
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 2:33am On Nov 01, 2008
TOYOSI20:

U better get the facts rite before u start ur rahhhh rahhh rahhh. . , . . . .

I'm sorry for ever doubting your faithfulness, this is the last time that would be happening. It turns out guys like studio are determined to break us up by all means. Studio, access denied.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2008
Don't mind the fool. . . .trying to do YIM. , . .ode. , , . YIM ko AOL ni tongue angry
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2008
sYlvanus, you see as you mess up? If fine girl like the ravishing Toyosi calls me a fool, I'm sure to stay indoors and sulk for the next one week.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:38am On Nov 01, 2008
lol. . , , . .I was refering to the lying Studio angry. . , . . . . . .I would never disrespect u like that dear. . . , . wink
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:40am On Nov 01, 2008
N-GUAGE. cessez de se tromper mehn. Est-ce que TOYOSI joue seulement est avec votre coeur, u idiot ou quelque chose ?
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:42am On Nov 01, 2008
studio43:

N-GUAGE. cessez de se tromper mehn. Est-ce que TOYOSI joue seulement est avec votre coeur, u idiot ou quelque chose ?

Whatever. . ,  . . . angry. . . . .u're not making any sense shocked. . . .
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 2:43am On Nov 01, 2008
studio43:

Toyosi is not playing with my heart, I'm not being stupid, it's only right for me to trust her.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2008
n-guage:

Toyosi is not playing with my heart, I'm not being stupid, it's only right for me to trust her.

He's feeling all salty, dejected and stuff after he pasted his E mail and I totally ignored him. . . . tongue
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:50am On Nov 01, 2008
u just accused her of flirting with IDUPAUL, STUDIO AND SOME GROUP OF IRON BENDERS Lol.
is that how to trust peeps undecided
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by agaba123(m): 2:50am On Nov 01, 2008
haha hehe
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:54am On Nov 01, 2008
studio43:

u just accused her of flirting with IDUPAUL, STUDIO AND SOME GROUP OF IRON BENDERS Lol.
is that how to trust peeps undecided

Go and sleep. . . , , . . tongue

Idupaul is a very nice person. , . . . . . . . . . . , he complements me and I thank him nicely. . , .

and I will respond if I'm being given a complement. , . . . . , .always. . . , winkJealous much tongue
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2008
see self defence, grin
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 01, 2008
You guys sha, what happened to your 'oath' of not posting in the jokes section on ths 1st November tongue
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:01am On Nov 01, 2008
Studio I'm so done with u. . . .like seriously. . . . . good friggin' nite. . . . . . . . . . . wink

Kip checking my profile for new pix enh. . . . and I'll be putting them up. , . . . . . cool

cos that's the closest u will be getting to me. , . . . .  smiley
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2008
ibkaye:

You guys sha, what happened to your 'oath' of not posting in the jokes section on ths 1st November tongue

tongue. . . . it's still 10/31 here tongue
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2008
Studio, in what way does this pay you? Seriously, are you just doing it for the sake of . . . being a sadist cunt? Find something else to do and aknowledge that the girl doesn't like you.

Self-defence or not, she is allowed to flirt with whoever she wants, I'm only a nairaland s/n and even if I was her real life b/f I wouldn't stop her from saying nice things to those who say nice things to her.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 3:06am On Nov 01, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Studio I'm so done with u. . . .like seriously. . . . . good friggin' night. . . . . . . . . . . wink

Kip checking my profile for new pix enh. . . . and I'll be putting them up. , . . . . . cool

because that's the closest u will be getting to me. , . . . .  smiley

i musta've hurt u real bad,
but sometimes gnagstaz does dat to be kind, wink

plus, i never checked your profile if not SAM MILLA who admitted you cute,

hey, are u here to rubbish my name or something?
e nor go work for you cool
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:10am On Nov 01, 2008
n-guage:

Studio, in what way does this pay you? Seriously, are you just doing it for the sake of . . . being a sadist cunt? Find something else to do and aknowledge that the girl doesn't like you.

Self-defence or not, she is allowed to flirt with whoever she wants, I'm only a nairaland s/n and even if I was her real life b/f I wouldn't stop her from saying nice things to those who say nice things to her.

Lol. . . . . . . . .he is hallucinating. . . . grin.cos these are the symptom of one

with a multiple personality disorder or better yet a schizophrenic. . . . .I'm leaving this damn thread for him. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by studio43(m): 3:16am On Nov 01, 2008
n-guage:

pathetic?
no mehn, this is jokes section and u gotta take thins the way they come, no permanent enemies, no permanent friends, , trust me, no seriousness in what im saying here, wink
peeps here know me to be this way, and u are getting the wrong impression about me now.
wink cool
this is me, studio43, cool boy.
i like to blend my karate into fondly types, i like michael jacksons bad night.
i play hard to be kind, never been mean. cool
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 3:22am On Nov 01, 2008
^ I know it's a joke but you have to understand her ladyship isn't used to this kind of jokes. Accusing a lady of being a cheat is a great joke . . .NOT.
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:24am On Nov 01, 2008
Thanks N-g. . . . . ur the best and I know u know that. . . . kiss
Re: Walaihi : Jeovy Bleep Up. by nguage(m): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2008
Alone, I'm good. Together, we're GREAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.