Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64213 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tuneriolo: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-43iDip4E4Cg/VBcOf30lkzI/AAAAAAAAHsM/oBlekUm9kuw/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Multiple award winning singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and actress, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, known by her stage name as Tiwa Savage stunned onlookers yesterday when she performed in a skin double outfit.

The beautiful 34 year old entertainer headlined the African Unplugged concert which held yesterday Sunday September 14th at the O2 Brixton Academy in London alongside Davido.

The recently married performer was spotted in Lagos on Saturday night at Mo Abudu’s 50th birthday party which boasts of various high and mighty in Nigeria and abroad. She was said to have flown out of the country immediately she finished performing at the Mo’ Abudu’s party so as to make it in time for this show in London on Sunday night.
What do u think?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vvIiBoG7uDQ/VBcNxJ_7erI/AAAAAAAAHrs/wEmNj_uubPg/s1600/tiwa1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W9Q7b9LxlIA/VBcOmjLcYkI/AAAAAAAAHsU/r2bnySl28Tw/s1600/tiwa5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VEqSyTDbjbc/VBcN1EURiTI/AAAAAAAAHr0/ft_dX3RW5ME/s1600/tiwa2.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/09/photos-check-out-tiwa-savages.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Burger01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by icebebe(f): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.

Wat happend to our sweet innocent Tiwa? D gal I used to admire n wished to b like

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Airforce1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
€Lol cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by niggi4life(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Now i truly believe marriage changes someone.

In her own case, the change is negative

96 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by pretydiva(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis gal is goin crazy I swear...she needs help asap

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh my dear tiwa...... it is well. sad

22 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by hatux: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
What shocked ! I swear' this woman really fall my hand completely... I don't think she's sane.. Mt chew!!!

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hian!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by dapsoneh: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wht multipl award ar u taalkn abt? Abeg, she no be multiple award winning kankan

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ekeneidiagbor: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
WTF is going on with Tiwa..... How can a man condole dis growing madness from his wife.... REHAB 4 TIWA

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by donpetros: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Speachless, runs out of thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by parrotibaba(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
abeg baba teeblizs ,handle ur wife na sad dis is getting too much angry u guys need to have family meeting b4 she runs mad

22 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by constance500: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
She needs Jesus shocked

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
See her butt like moi moi wey water soak sef. I like this babe, but she looks trashy nowadays.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by iheanyi40(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tiwa Garbage again angry

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kayalla(f): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
i thought she was preggy?
what happened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Elnino4ladies: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Some stripers dress more decent than dis hoe..smh.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by missmaris020(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Luk @ her. Not even sexy.. She's just like a mad woman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ignis: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tiwa, you are gradually loosing my respect.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by shizzleStar: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
lwkmd....she is steadily turning to tiwa garbage

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by luvlyqueen(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
aanumama: See her butt like moi moi wey water soak sef. I like this babe, but she looks trashy nowadays.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by luvlyqueen(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
aanumama: See her butt like moi moi wey water soak sef. I like this babe, but she looks trashy nowadays.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by fairygeh(f): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
When I attacked her on her dressing to mo abudu's bday,some people were saying gibberish. Now see what a married woman is wearing for God's sake,what is this?she's more or less n aked.. now everyone knows the shape of her assss. It's high time she got over this madness.i wonder what kind of husband teebillz is. Cant he bring her to order.anyway birds of the same feather flocks together.#itsherlife

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kommiejewel(f): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
For her mind she dey form Rihanna of Nigeria abi? She no reach tongue

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
what is this woman turning into?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tiwa s rily f**kn up bigtym,mtcheeew....lemme continue wit me fud jare

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
odikwa very risky.........*in flavour's voice *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by daveP(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Whats wrong wif this lady

Is her husband truly her 'lord'?

She seems 'high' everytime she is on stage. And she seems to always feel good at doing this.

Time still ticking on her sha. Its disgusting. I doubt she's still sane though.

Career indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft

60 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.