Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic (8363 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar / Gina and DE-KING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2005
That's okay vexxy. I knew you wouldn't do it deliberately. smiley

Why if I may ask?
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2005
Of course I wouldn't under-cut you on purpose! cry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2005
De-King i finally saw ur handsomeness, u r fine! Damn hot that's what's up. Don't get mad gina i am not trying to take ur man but girl he is fine! smiley kiss
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2005
@vexxy, come on girl, I understand, so now give me a smile. smiley

@princess, hahaha thanks girl. You make me feel like Mr. World (if there's anything like that) Don't worry about gina, she would understand. Thanks for all those great compliment. I really appreciate them.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by gina34(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2005
ok princess u can have him for all i care.
no hard feeling girl.
coz i don't know which one is him among the two guys
and i asked him but he refused to tell me. sad
vexxy:

He's the one on the left wink

Hello everyone grin
Latoya:

oh so vexxy was right.
so who is the guy on the left?
so kind of confused.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2005
U welcome boo but nothing but the truth i stand for, once more i gotta say u are Fine!
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2005
Gina c'mon girl he is the one on the left, i don't want ur man its nothing but compliment i taught we've been through this before. C'mon i would never do such thing. I am not a boyfriend snatcher. angry sad cry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2005
Now they've started again. Hey girls I don't like this. Now promise me you'll be friends again. I'm supposed to be offline doing some other thing now but coz of this, I can't.

On a 2nd thought, I am a king, so having the two of you wouldn't be out of place, would it? grin

C'mmon girls, give me a smile. smiley
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2005
For King: grin
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2005
Thanks vexxy but don't you agree with me? grin
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2005
But you are a good king, a godly king; one who would never take on two women!
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2005
De-king all gave was a compliment, nothing more attached. Gina he is all urs. I am not looking 4 a man all i want is a friend. Gina if u feel insecUre when i compliment ur man just say so and i promise i will stop OK girlfriend r we cool now?
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by layi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2005
I think de-King and Seun now made me feel the pains of those who left nairaland for good. When has expressin myself become a crime? I asked Seun a simple question(why sum rules), King countered me and Seun had to delete my posts sayin i was "tearin down" instead of moving forward. For christ sake i dont think i deserved that. I've always wanted the progress of the board. U'r just showin me my way out and its all good. Wont be surprised if this is deleted. No thanx to both of u. angry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by gina34(f): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2005
Come on princess no hard feelings
and stop seeing it that way.
just joking, he anoyed me thats why i said what i said.
Am sorry if u misundersand me. grin
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
Layi boo is everything ok? r u mad at someone? talk to me baby!
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
its all good gina. Am not mad anymore.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by gina34(f): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2005
Layi whats wrong angry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2005
Layi, I saw the post in question and I'm sorry about that.

I think that Seun just wanted us to ask questions pertaining to the rules we feel are too strict. For him to repost all of the rules when they are already in the "rules" section would be redundant.

I think he's just trying to save that thread for questions about specific rules.

Please don't be mad cry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
Errrrmm, that's true vexxy. You see that's why I like you sooooooooooooooo much. wink Always a xtian everytime. cool Thanks for that but I was just joking. Hope you know that? cheesy

@princess, pls it was all a joke c'mmon. I love your compliments and pls I am not demanding them but pls don't stop. o.k. I just like you and I won't want that.

@layi, Common layi, it hasn't gotten to this and if you leave, you'll contradict what we all know you to be. I was just trying to straighten up things and help seun not to go thru the stress of reminding you or any other old member of this equal forum of the rules and I never knew seun deleted any of your posts. Boy, I'm really really sorry if I made you feel like the bad guy. You should know I wouldn't do such. I appreciate your presence and contributions on this forum and I respect you for who and what you are. I respect people's opinions no matter how crazy they may seem. Pls bro, I would really be let down if you just desert this forum for that.
Once again, I'm really sorry and pls find it in your heart to forgive me and seun for any wrongs we've done to your image.

From the depth of my heart.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by layi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2005
@Vexxy
All i did was to make things simpler. He said its time to explain reasons for some rules and i asked him to go ahead . That could chave solved the problems we have instead of every1 rantin'. Rather than emailin me, he went deletin my posts and said that i was "tearin down". That pissed me off.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2005
No hard feelings De-king don't worry i won't stop. U sexy man u! L.O.L. kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by gina34(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2005
layi its ok.
calm down.
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by layi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2005
@Deking
Its ok. wink
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2005
@ King: yes, I knew it was a joke but I'm still standing up for your character wink

@ Layi: I understand what you are saying and I know it made you upset.  But please don't leave us because of that one rift. cry
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2005
Layi r u sure u r fine now?
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by layi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2005
@Princess
I hope undecided . I'm no longer upset. I love nairaland and might still be around much longer (if my login still works)
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2005
Its will still work. I don't want u to leave i still have more to tell u about me. Remember u r my boo right?
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by DEKING3(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2005
@princess, thanks girl. Wasn't that toooooooooooo much? kiss

@layi, that's the layi I know. Thanks jare. kiss
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2005
humm. . . . this goes beyond a *sniff* and a *cough*  I feel I must give an all out  shocked  grin
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by Princess(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2005
@ de-king
U think so?
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by layi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2005
@Princess
Yeah right. No mind them jare.
Sings *Always be my boooooo*
Re: DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic by vexxy(f): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2005
. . . .layi must not know that My Boo is one of Princess' favorite songs. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / Lacey Willd - Woman With QQQ Breast, May Burst Any Moment Now. / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.