Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,216 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Uti Nwachukwu – Oh Holy Night - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Uti Nwachukwu – Oh Holy Night (574 Views)

OFFICIAL VIDEO::: Saeon Ft Flowssick - "LIE" Also Starring Uti Nwachukwu / Listen to the 'Oh Holy Night' Carol / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu – Oh Holy Night by tushkeed(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
TV presenter, actor, model and singer and BBA winner Uti Nwachukwu collaborates with award winning music producer Mac Roc in a lovely Christmas song titled Oh holy night.

The single was released in time to also encourage people in Lagos to come out and show love to the less privileged (widows, orphans, handicapped etc) at the second edition of Uti Leads The Stars event billed for the 20th of December. Listen to the song below and tell us what you think… DOWNLOAD HERE>>> http://www.9japride.com/uti-nwachukwu-holy-night/
Re: Uti Nwachukwu – Oh Holy Night by joywendy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Songs For New Year Day? / 14 Albums To Look Forward To In 2014 / Download New Video - Lynxxx - Ijeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.