Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489665 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

You said I don't need both TOEFL and SAT. Are you trying to mean that I am required to send one of those?
Do you have any those?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Raphael9:
pls, are we required to pay any application fee at university of British Columbia? cc toboy

No, you do not have to pay any application fee when applying to any MCF Scholars Program patner universities.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2015
toboy:

Do you have any those?

No I have not written any test.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
hi guys
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

So you mean I should send them my High School Transcript for now and wait for the External Exam Result to show up?
The screenshot shows the documents that has appeared on my Minerva by now.

Then merge it and upload as one!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
chrisviral:

Then merge it and upload as one!

Please see the attached screenshot and tell me what to do please. Tell me if it is optional to attach my WASSCE results or not.

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Emma when u clicked on the apply for admission on minerva wat response did u get?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

Bro you are only to send your High School transcripts together with the WASSCE results directly to MSU by mail. But with tthe MCF Schlars Prgram Application Form, recommendation form and the financial status form has to be uploaded to your Application Menu after you have submitted your application.

Hope this helps.
Thanks bro..I aprc8. Pls do you have Nigeria sample transcript? After my skul askd me to pay,was asked to bring sample of how I want it to look. They've nt issued ani b4. Tanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
toboy:

you don't need both TOEFL and SAT
pls how do I modify my McGill's application. I made a mistake at the disclosure stage
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2015
youngkerry:
Emma when u clicked on the apply for admission on minerva wat response did u get?

I was taken to the admission application page
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2015
seyipeters:

Thanks bro..I aprc8. Pls do you have Nigeria sample transcript? After my skul askd me to pay,was asked to bring sample of how I want it to look. They've nt issued ani b4. Tanks

Naa
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2015
spankyflex:
pls how do I modify my McGill's application. I made a mistake at the disclosure stage

Bro this year's application istruction says that you do not eed to put anything atthe disclosure page so if you didnot put anything you are good to go.

Best of luck
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Oluwadrey28(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Please I want to apply for MCF scholarship at Mc Gills University, anyone applying at same university should please enlighten me more on the processes. +2347065583707 is my mobile digits for WhatsApp....please I need assistance from predecessors and fellow applicants.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Good mrn..Pls does any1 have a sample of transcript that I can show to my school...I beg.I'm nt the only1 needing it here.you can blur out vital infos if you wish..pls pls pls
Tanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
spankyflex:

as far as u hav not emailed them ur 12 digit pin, ur application s not submitted.simply relog into d site with ur details-OPera mini self dey work d relog .ur application'l show in a table & u'l see Sth like edit in d table 2wards etreme right.edit ur disclosure section & click continue continue until u gt to pay which u dnt click & exit.
d form clearly states u must enter all required fields ).prefix M.first name MasterCard last name foundation relationship sponsor.its also recommended to add d school official dt'l communicat wit MCF abt ur application.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
pinkygurl:

as far as ur skul counsellor has not emailed them ur 12 digit pin, ur application s not submitted.simply relog into d site with ur details-OPera mini self dey work d relog .ur application'l show in a table & u'l see Sth like edit in d table 2wards etreme right.edit ur disclosure section & click continue continue until u gt to pay which u dnt click & exit.
d form clearly states u must enter all required fields ).prefix M.first name MasterCard last name foundation relationship sponsor.its also recommended to add d school official dt'l communicat wit MCF abt ur application.
i try login with my id but the say id has already been taken .i wana start anew application
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
any body with info on Uof T application?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AgentONE(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Anybody with info concerning our to fill UBC information page concerning the Nigerian secondary school attended by the applicant. Please add my moniker to ur reply so I can view it on time.
To d Person that asked abt how a Transcript is supposed to look like,u can quote me if u are still interested n I will send one here just for u.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
spankyflex:
i try login with my id but the say id has already been taken .i wana start anew application

u tried creating a new account.dat s why.m nt asking u to create a new account.oboi im b lyk fbk.once u create an account.u LOG IN wit ur ID & password on going bk 2 d site.nt CREATING A NEW ID.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
pinkygurl:

as far as ur skul counsellor has not emailed them ur 12 digit pin, ur application s not submitted.simply relog into d site with ur details-OPera mini self dey work d relog .ur application'l show in a table & u'l see Sth like edit in d table 2wards etreme right.edit ur disclosure section & click continue continue until u gt to pay which u dnt click & exit.
ps. I am confused here. Shud i b d 1 to send dem my pin or my skul official?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gotzil08(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
toboy:

If you are referring to UBC, you do not need to mail your hard copy certificate. They accept scanned documents.
Hi Toboy, they said it should be sent using school email. What if my school has no email ? How do I go about it ?
Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
pinkygurl:

bRO THIS YEAR'S APPLICATION INSTRUCTION DIDN'T REQUIRE US TO FILL THE DISCLOSURE INFORMATION.

tHAT WAS LAST YEAR'S
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi, UBC MCF Scholars Program application instruction says that in order to apply you have to be selected by your High School and I wanna ask since I have completed school how can I do that?

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by spankyflex(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
AgentONE:
Anybody with info concerning our to fill UBC information page concerning the Nigerian secondary school attended by the applicant. Please add my moniker to ur reply so I can view it on time.
To d Person that asked abt how a Transcript is supposed to look like,u can quote me if u are still interested n I will send one here just for u.
l need a sample
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gotzil08(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
emmanuelasante9:
Hi, UBC MCF Scholars Program application instruction says that in order to apply you have to be selected by your High School and I wanna ask since I have completed school how can I do that?

Thanks
Hi, you have to download the UBC's mastercard nomination package and have some portions filled by your high school principal and two teachers. Check my signature to get the link to download the nomination package

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
blisylvester:

Last year was your high school teacher. This year is you. They gave the instructions. Try reading the application form.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Gotzil08:

Hi, you have to download the UBC's mastercard nomination package and have some portions filled by your high school principal and two teachers. Check my signature to get the link to download the nomination package

But the application instruction says you must first be selected by your school or organization then the school or the organization has to send them your name, date of birth etc notifying them that you have be selected and since I've completed how can that happen?

Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

bRO THIS YEAR'S APPLICATION INSTRUCTION DIDN'T REQUIRE US TO FILL THE DISCLOSURE INFORMATION.

tHAT WAS LAST YEAR'S
I have read d form several times & didn't see d instruction."please fill all sections & leave disclosure section blank".no reference was made to it.d Left side of d online application says "all sections must b completed b4 u submit" & Knowing what is gud 4 mi ,that I want to enable a 2nd party view everything about my application,,I didn't leav dt section blank.if u choose 2 leav urs blank,its ur application not mine.I choose to fill mine.dats y its mi application. thank you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by prettytasha(f): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2015
please has university of cape town or pretoria started thier applications
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2015
blisylvester:
I m mistaken.check optimal's reply .she is 100% correct.u'l b d one to send it.not ur skul official.its clearly written there.try downloading d form & reading d instructions 4 yourself.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by emmanuelasante9: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
pinkygurl:

I have read d form several times & didn't see d instruction."please fill all sections & leave disclosure section blank".no reference was made to it.d Left side of d online application says "all sections must b completed b4 u submit" & Knowing what is gud 4 mi ,that I want to enable a 2nd party view everything about my application,,I didn't leav dt section blank.if u choose 2 leav urs blank,its ur application not mine.I choose to fill mine.dats y its mi application. thank you.

Well I didn't fill that section and have sent my order number and Identification Form and have received my Minerva logins so I think I made it through that stage.

Thanks anyway
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gotzil08(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmanuelasante9:

But the application instruction says you must first be selected by your school or organization then the school or the organization has to send them your name, date of birth etc notifying them that you have be selected and since I've completed how can that happen?

Thanks
Everything you need to know about mastercard foundation scholarship program at UBC is in that document
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.