Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488968 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Immediately u got the link to start you application below it, there is a link to mfs page where you av to download the 2 forms
1. Application form for MasterCard foundation scholarship
2. Recommendation letter to be submitted by your referee
1ce you are done with the school application by uploading the required documents by your dept, you av to fill the Matercard foundation scholarship form as well an upload it b4 submitting Mcgill application
oroe:

Hi dear, What and what follows the Department application with the 10th deadline and which one's are the MCF documents please ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by psalmist0203(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello house... Please my question may be a bit offline, I just came across this thread and I have been following the discussion on it with all concentration..
I am really interested in this MasterCard scholarship process, and I can see from most people's message that their deadline for applications is this December and January, please can anybody tell me maybe I can still start my own process?? Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Hi bro... it's quite late to start the processing but it seems Matercard Science Po is still on shay, u can make research more on that bro
psalmist0203:
Hello house... Please my question may be a bit offline, I just came across this thread and I have been following the discussion on it with all concentration..
I am really interested in this MasterCard scholarship process, and I can see from most people's message that their deadline for applications is this December and January, please can anybody tell me maybe I can still start my own process?? Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by coscj(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2019
psalmist0203:
It's already late. This is because your eligibility needs to be confirmed b4 applying, unfortunately the eligibility timeline has passed. I speak in good authority for MasterCard UBC and Edinburgh. You may seek further information for McGill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Leomayor18: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2019
McGill University... Thanks very much
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oroe: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2019
psalmist0203:

It's late for Universities of McGill, Edinburgh and UBC. Sciences Po, France is still on though till 5th December, so do your research and see if you can meet up. Cheers
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oroe: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2019
kayzee2374:
Immediately u got the link to start you application below it, there is a link to mfs page where you av to download the 2 forms
1ce you are done with the school application by uploading the required documents by your dept, you av to fill the Matercard foundation scholarship form as well an upload it b4 submitting Mcgill application
Thank you so much your reply. My question was not answered though. I want to know the specific documents that I have to submit before the 10th December deadline and those to submit before the 31st Jan deadline. So I don't mix them up and falter. Thank you �
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
i think it's only Your MFS recommendation letter that can be submitted on or before 30... since u will have to upload the MFS form on your portal before your department deadline but to be on a safer side i think uploading all before jan10 is better undecided
oroe:

Thank you so much your reply. My question was not answered though. I want to know the specific documents that I have to submit before the 10th December deadline and those to submit before the 31st Jan deadline. So I don't mix them up and falter. Thank you �
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oroe: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Who else is applying for MCF McGill, Department of Linguistics? Please add me on WhatsApp or Call me or send an SMS. Let's brainstorm! 08064273889.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
oroe:
Who else is applying for MCF McGill, Department of Linguistics? Please add me on WhatsApp or Call me or send an SMS. Let's brainstorm! 08064273889.

I am.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by maestro09: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2019
Guys has anyone gotten any reply after submitting the package to UBC?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ifedolarpo(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thank you

kayzee2374:
No. you don't have to, 1ce you are selected seems you will start the admission process or so ...just be calm and lets keeping praying
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by oroe: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
kayzee2374:

Thank you dear. Are you a scholar? Or an applicant? You're quite knowledgeable!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by maestro09: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
No one is talking about what the next stage is after submission of the admission package to MasterCard for UBC admission?

Are we to apply or wait for a response
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
maestro09:
No one is talking about what the next stage is after submission of the admission package to MasterCard for UBC admission?

Maybe cos deadline hasn't reached, lol. I'm yet to submit my package. There's an information in the website that says after the submission of package, they'll send out further instructions on the next steps to applying to the faculties. Maybe they will wait for the 13th December deadline before they send the further instructions.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
When u submit, after 10days u Will get a response to proceed with the application.that is if u submitted a correct application package
maestro09:

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
ditha:
When u submit, after 10days u Will get a response to proceed with the application.that is if u submitted a correct application package
Please, what defines a correct application package?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Let me rephrase *complete package
bizmania:

Please, what defines a correct application package?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by coscj(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
maestro09:
Guys has anyone gotten any reply after submitting the package to UBC?

Yes. I have been asked to apply to UBC.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Lol...an applicant like you bro
oroe:

Thank you dear. Are you a scholar? Or an applicant? You're quite knowledgeable!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
ditha:
Let me rephrase *complete package
Ok
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
coscj:

Yes. I have been asked to apply to UBC.
Please, how long did it take after you submitted your package before you were instructed to apply?

Also, did you get any waiver for the application fees? If yes, did you apply for the waiver?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mayorxyneyo: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Save a soul, guyz! What does the Mastercard Scholarship form look like? Can't seem to find it anywhere online. I've completed eligibility assessment and UBC faculty application for Master of Public Health (MPH)...just reviewing my application now while going through this thread just to discover that I might not have really applied for Mastercard Scholarship before going ahead unto Faculty Applications.���

Upon completion of your Eligibility Package, please submit a copy of your package as one pdf. document via email to mcfsp.admissions@ubc.ca. Note that the declaration must be signed by hand, electronically, or typed,otherwise, the package will be considered incomplete.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by coscj(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
bizmania:

Please, how long did it take after you submitted your package before you were instructed to apply?

Also, did you get any waiver for the application fees? If yes, did you apply for the waiver?
Yes, I requested for a waiver. It took them 2weeks to process my package. However, it's different now, like 2 to 3 days. They will respond.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mayorxyneyo: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Didn't remember signing any form. I just hope my application would not be invalidated if I can get the MFS form; fill, sign & turn it in on or before 13th December. Unfortunately, I've even paid full application fee when I got a response that Nigeria isn't currently one of the LDCs (Least Developed Countries) as stated by the United Nations; therefore can't be waived.�
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mayorxyneyo: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pls share any link to get Mastercard Foundation Scholarship form for UBC. Thanks guys.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Which form are you talking about??
mayorxyneyo:
Pls share any link to get Mastercard Foundation Scholarship form for UBC. Thanks guys.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ditha(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
The eligibility package you submitted contained a checklist, profile form....and declaration form. You are/were supposed to sign on the checklist and declaration forms. There's no separate UBC form
mayorxyneyo:
Save a soul, guyz! What does the Mastercard Scholarship form look like? Can't seem to find it anywhere online. I've completed eligibility assessment and UBC faculty application for Master of Public Health (MPH)...just reviewing my application now while going through this thread just to discover that I might not have really applied for Mastercard Scholarship before going ahead unto Faculty Applications.���

Upon completion of your Eligibility Package, please submit a copy of your package as one pdf. document via email to mcfsp.admissions@ubc.ca. Note that the declaration must be signed by hand, electronically, or typed,otherwise, the package will be considered incomplete.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good evening, guys.

Please, I need some clarifications in reference to McGill application.

Who are we addressing the sponsors letter to? Are we addressing the letter to the admission office of our chosen department or to the school?

Also, do I have to Indicate whatever amount I am filling into the application form in Naira or CAD or both?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kayzee2374(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Hi bro
About the addressee, you can use to whom it may concern and since all the amount required in the MFS applications are to be in Canadian dollars so it conspicuous that the amount to be stated in the sponsorship letter should follow the same procedure..just convert it and input it liadat I think we are safe with that bro.
babtoundey:
Good evening, guys.

Please, I need some clarifications in reference to McGill application.

Who are we addressing the sponsors letter to? Are we addressing the letter to the admission office of our chosen department or to the school?

Also, do I have to Indicate whatever amount I am filling into the application form in Naira or CAD or both?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by babtoundey(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
kayzee2374:
Hi bro
About the addressee, you can use to whom it may concern and since all the amount required in the MFS applications are to be in Canadian dollars so it conspicuous that the amount to be stated in the sponsorship letter should follow the same procedure..just convert it and input it liadat I think we are safe with that bro.

Good morning, bro.
You've been really helpful on this thread. God bless you for me and for all of us.

Have a great day, sir
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sommie2012: 11:22am On Dec 12, 2019
please anyone her applying for UBC MBA lets connect pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.