Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (493705 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:
Missed the actions again!

Anyhow, How's it going guys?
grin

Great bro!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
L2CD766:
LWTMB... psycho-defense is too late man....... my truth sayings SHAZAAMED you weeny lik conscience .... grin grin grin grin hahahahah

L2CD766:
lalalala..... jabberwocky......grin grin grin ..... consequences like pricking your tiny lil emotions grin grin hahahahah

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Nothing dey prick me!
I'm only bitting my fingers why I got cut in your game as a pond!
You are good, now get over it! tongue
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Great bro!

Have you ever watched babies cry? They intensify the gimmick when someone tries to show some love, but it subsides when no one gives a darn.

#truestory1

grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vickygirk:

lets not sink ourselves into argument that will lead to no where and then forget to do the needful
to toboy, congrats dear, u are the third person to board the testimony train. i also wish every other applicant and myself that are yet to testify, gudluck
*** all is indeed well***
thanks vicky! you're such a darling ! you remind of... Whats that her name? That got UBC last year! I wish you success!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Have you ever watched babies cry? They intensify the gimmick when someone tries to show some love, but it subsides when no one gives a darn.

#truestory1

grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
There will never be another you!
Now I know why I'm missing you!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
i thnk her name was oby! I guess some of her post was deleted when nairaland was hacked!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

thanks vicky! you're such a darling ! you remind of... Whats that her name? That got UBC last year! I wish you success!

That's my wife bro!n chill off
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:
i thnk her name was oby! I guess some of her post was deleted when nairaland was hacked!

Algorithm, what's her name
Wasn't she your wife then?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Dude,

You betrayed me embarassed so you finally "conjured" her mind off me , with this your sweet mouth?
grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

ha ha! See beef oo. Are u afraid of competion?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Dude,

You betrayed me embarassed so you finally "conjured" her mind off me , with this your sweet mouth?
grin

Lol, how many wife you wan marry, no be you marry that ubc girl ni?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

ToBOSS Your boy dey greet oo. kee nke melu last? wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

Lol, No competition on another's property, you compete on neutral grounds!
Lol dimmg13 is avialable wink
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

Lol, how many wife you wan marry, no be you marry that ubc girl ni?

Now you are playing soccer with my brain, are we not speaking of the same "adaobi n'enwu oku" grin here, i mean, Nadezna?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Nothing dey prick me!
I'm only bitting my fingers why I got cut in your game as a pond!
You are good, now get over it! tongue
grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Now you are playing soccer with my brain, are we not speaking of the same "adaobi n'enwu oku" grin here, i mean, Nadezna?

Lol,
M married to Vickygirk now, lol, Nadezna na ur wife, take am oo!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Hehehe... I remember that name. Aka Ona8!... Well, Me no know say na wetin dae happen for the background be this o. Lmao. Ehn, algorithm na the boss na. Shebi you visited her during xmas? You went to BC na... Lol

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

ToBOSS Your boy dey greet oo. kee nke melu last? wink
chai! Ezigbo nwanne. Udo na-achi O tego kwa o. Odizi ka i chefuruziri anyi! A di m very happy i nu olu gi oo

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lmao! See sharing! Chrisviral, where's mine?? Hehehe
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
yes yes! Her name is ona! Chris you wanted to break any hand that came near her then! You're polygamous in nature oo!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
yes yes! Her name is ona! Chris you wanted to break any hand that came near her then! You're polygamous in nature oo!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sunnycent:
Lmao! See sharing! Chrisviral, where's mine?? Hehehe

Gabbykelly na man abi woman? grin cheesy
But wait are you not too young too be looking for your own? grin

Grow up first tongue
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

Yeah then, untill algo over took me and vicky came and charmed my eyes grin
I just like good things.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sunnycent:
Hehehe... I remember that name. Aka Ona8!... Well, Me no know say na wetin dae happen for the background be this o. Lmao. Ehn, algorithm na the boss na. Shebi you visited her during xmas? You went to BC na... Lol

Hehehe my brother, BC from QC, na 7hours by plane ooo... Besides, our marriage is not funded by the program. grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Chemical Engineering requires the highest entrance scores in Engineering.

Congratulations anyway.
Algorithm its the only field I wanted to venture into. Anyway Allah knows what is best for me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
toboy:

chai! Ezigbo nwanne. Udo na-achi O tego kwa o. Odizi ka i chefuruziri anyi! A di m very happy i nu olu gi oo

same here man.

McGill Academics et al, put me on ghost mode.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
It has been about 22 days i uploaded my summary of activities on merniva and am yet to receive d final admision decision.
Is there anyone experiencing such and is it normal ?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by L2CD766: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vicmonzan:
It has been about 22 days i uploaded my summary of activities on merniva and am yet to receive d final admision decision.
YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!B grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Vicmonzan:

Patience bro, na good news fit dey wait you so oo.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

Hehehe my brother, BC from QC, na 7hours by plane ooo... Besides, our marriage is not funded by the program. grin

Kikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
algorithm:

same here man.

McGill Academics et al, put me on ghost mode.
eyaa! I vividly understand the system. You were aware of my predicament last year right?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
ebou100:

Algorithm its the only field I wanted to venture into. Anyway Allah knows what is best for me

You can still get into Chemical, since you'll take first year General courses, if your GPA is above 3.30, you "Might" get a place. It's really competitive to get into.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.