Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio (16267 Views)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by chrisraph(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2013
The two artists seemed to have falling in love while making
a sound track in the studio. Muna is a charming lady ....
That Suspect must have lost control and he had to.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1470280_612413487175729549_347324383_jpgb70e831b913235ea203e0e9bcfd6baf5

http://www.bigboy9ja.com/2013/12/tha-suspect-and-munachi-caught-making.html?m=0
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Tapout(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Uncle, pls look at the picture u uploaded and edit ur topic...they both posed 4 a picture n u said they were caught making "love".. undecided dnt u know the meaning of "CAUGHT MAKING LOVE"??...angry...anyway I don help u bring the picture here angry......tank me later

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by AbuMikey(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2013

Some Bloggers nor juss get sense angry

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by SQURA(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
chrisraph: The two artists seemed to have falling in love while making

see pictures below

http://www.bigboy9ja.com/2013/12/tha-suspect-and-munachi-caught-making.html?m=0

and you call this blogging. so much nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by MRL1MPoPoTM: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Tapout: Uncle, pls look at the picture u uploaded and edit ur topic...they both posed 4 a picture n u said they were caught making "love".. undecided dnt u know the meaning of "CAUGHT MAKING LOVE"??...angry...anyway I don help u bring the picture here angry......tank me later

how els is love made undecided
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Tapout(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Some Bloggers nor juss get sense angry

I tire o
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by homesteady(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Yea! I can really see the love! Mtcheew!
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Tapout(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

how els is love made undecided

http://www.google.com

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by IAMBREEZY: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Hugging her so tightly without plugging and at the end of the day you fantasize with an erect.ion and eventually self-service out to the memory...RUUUUUUUUUBBISH!!!!!!
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by collins2good(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Out of here
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by alotofgrace(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
so??....
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by jayAjoku(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
wisdom is profitable to direct . Op abeg go buy etisalat sim. Wetin cncern you and munachi with suspect ? Must u pucknose? angry angry angry angry
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by victorazy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ashawo na ashawo
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by otijah(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
LIKE. If u knw this topic and the op is clueless and should not make FP
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by adeoladrg(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by emalek86(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
i nor get time to waste for there head
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by dafiidi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
This blogger is foolish... angry angry
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by yyb14: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=chrisraph]The two artists seemed to have falling in love while making

this your english na die
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Rastamann: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Senu and his cohorts no get work or anything reasonable to post.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Prodigee: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
seriously?! They jus posing for a picture na.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by jspac(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
otijah: LIKE. If u knw this topic and the op is clueless and should not make FP
Like Wh0re
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Big4wig(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
blink182: Hugging her so tightly without plugging and at the end of the day you fantasize with an erect.ion and eventually waank out to the memory.
this must be d words of an experienced legend...baba i hail u & ur soapcheesycheesycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
so? let them love dey go. me let me be flexing
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by OgologoDimkpa: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is on FP angry
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by chii8(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I made it thus far,thank baba God

buh dere wasnt any much show here naw.
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by omojaytee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Abeg,dis one na topic?
Re: Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
@op I do not see anything wrong with the picture!!!!!they are friends so I do not see anything special about the picture or why it should be given attention to

Btw muna get fine laps lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Click Here To Follow This Beautiful Actress On Facebook •regina Daniels• / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo / Lilian Afegbai Calls Out Abuja Photographer For Disappointing Her On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.