Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? (747 Views)

Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by toniecutie(f): 4:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Almost every week, jehovah's witnesses knock our doors. At times we wonder at them,even when we insult them they still come back. I noticed they always find ways to engage in discussion with people and they come back to discuss more from the bible after you show interest. I appreciate that they are doing all they can to preach but will they ever stop coming to our doors, i doubt it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by felipemadero(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Tell them to''GO and DIE''.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by Yooguyz: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2013
toniecutie: Almost every week, jehovah's witnesses knock our doors. At times we wonder at them,even when we insult them they still come back. I noticed they always find ways to engage in discussion with people and they come back to discuss more from the bible after you show interest. I appreciate that they are doing all they can to preach but will they ever stop coming to our doors, i doubt it.

As an active Jesus witness, i believe you would want to share a theological point with us, am all ears....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by iamSi(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2013
felipemadero: Tell them to''GO and DIE''.

And What if you tell 'em that what could be your greatest gain... But am sure you can imagine their rewards... I wonder why some don't ever think so deep before typing ...

You wanna o everything you could to stop them? Like they stopped Apostle Paul, Peter etc ... Who could stop the work God has ordered every Christian to do, I mean EVERY CHRISTIAN ... Going from house to house I guess that what the bible says... "Be at it " ... Well as for preaching God's word I don't think no one could ever stop it... And if u doubt it maybe you shld get close to your bible _ READ and let no one tell you what to do - and as for you if u r a good Christian , good follower of Jesus Christ, you need to be preaching as from today telling people the right things in the bible and not the odds...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by toniecutie(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Why do you guys still visit like that? I mean how many times 4 one door? Dont you jw rest a bit
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by iamSi(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2013
toniecutie: Why do you guys still visit like that? I mean how many times 4 one door? Dont you jw rest a bit

Kindly read Mathew 24:14
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by kambo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jehovah witness and their apostasy. Ive only had two visits by them in d past 4 years and they never returned . Wud like to engage one of them in a dialogue and argument about our beliefs.
They read that adulterated lie book of theirs they call their bible and soothe their sinful hearts with d bribe of annihilation and material destruction of soul . Ha i laff , theyll do their sins hoping to b erased like a formatted flash drive only to wake up in infernal heat of hell.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by iamSi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
kambo:
They read that adulterated lie book of theirs they call their bible and soothe their sinful hearts with d bribe of annihilation and material destruction of soul . Ha i laff , theyll do their sins hoping to b erased like a formatted flash drive only to wake up in infernal heat of hell.

What you stated still doesnt make sense... Kindly be factual ....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by kambo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
iamSi:

What you stated still doesnt make sense... Kindly be factual ....
it makes sense to some so kindly get off my page.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by toniecutie(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
They havent gotten to your door that long that means you were hidden well o lolz
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by kambo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
toniecutie: They havent gotten to your door that long that means you were hidden well o lolz

i'm not hidden at all.
Theyre not just rampant where i b at. Or mayb its d lazy ones tht abound in my area.
Those hypocrites and their adulterated bibles.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by iamSi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
kambo:
it makes sense to some so kindly get off my page.

Really ? Your page ?.... Now am getting a clearer picture ... But I'll suggest you best be honest with yourself rather than seeking attentions...

Many have done worse to them yet later they realize they 've done wrongly even from the bible times...Apostle Paul killed Stephen and was seeking to kill more but what later happened? ..... Keep ranting here , infact na your page, paste am for head Dey wakabout shouting for street say na your page the funniest thing is they are growing everyday...they are not even here to read

Am off bro... I have got better threads to follow ....we here or biz and not "blind to fact threads" ...you Christians dey dea to dey fight una sef while the Muslims dey unite to wipe all una christians ... I think you got loads ☺̣̇Ƒ things to do here bro... The time will come : kindly NOTE me

Mr. Page Maker ... Even Mr . Seun wey get NL no go do pass you sef ... Bro incase them never told you. You get pride oooo...and e nor good at all we fit meet help ourselves like brothers yet una dey chase me like say we don meet before. Its all good bro ...

One love , I will consider u my brother till end comes I am Iziach and you are? Big bro
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by Yooguyz: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2013
iamSi:

Really ? Your page ?.... Now am getting a clearer picture ... But I'll suggest you best be honest with yourself rather than seeking attentions...

Many have done worse to them yet later they realize they 've done wrongly even from the bible times...Apostle Paul killed Stephen and was seeking to kill more but what later happened? .....
its funny the way you equate apostle Paul with Stephen to Jehovah's witnesses. Did they call their congregations kingdom hall? Didn't they operate in the gifts of the spirit?

Keep ranting here , infact na your page, paste am for head Dey wakabout shouting for street say na your page the funniest thing is they are growing everyday...

The bolded is not true, on contrary their population is reducing. I have the official and certified watchtower Statistics, say the word and i'll post them for you to see.

Am off bro... I have got better threads to follow ....we here or biz and not "blind to fact threads" ...you Christians dey dea to dey fight una sef while the Muslims dey unite to wipe all una christians ... I think you got loads ☺̣̇Ƒ things to do here bro... The time will come : kindly NOTE me

Mr. Page Maker ... Even Mr . Seun wey get NL no go do pass you sef ... Bro incase them never told you. You get pride oooo...and e nor good at all we fit meet help ourselves like brothers yet una dey chase me like say we don meet before. Its all good bro ...

carry your Wahala they go, Mr Sensitive skin.

One love , I will consider u my brother till end comes I am Iziach and you are? Big bro

Stop posting sensitive information online.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by felipemadero(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamSi:

And What if you tell 'em that what could be your greatest gain... But am sure you can imagine their rewards... I wonder why some don't ever think so deep before typing ...

You wanna o everything you could to stop them? Like they stopped Apostle Paul, Peter etc ... Who could stop the work God has ordered every Christian to do, I mean EVERY CHRISTIAN ... Going from house to house I guess that what the bible says... "Be at it " ... Well as for preaching God's word I don't think no one could ever stop it... And if u doubt it maybe you shld get close to your bible _ READ and let no one tell you what to do - and as for you if u r a good Christian , good follower of Jesus Christ, you need to be preaching as from today telling people the right things in the bible and not the odds...
I see you are one of them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by iamSi(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Your vision is so crystal
felipemadero: I see you are one of them.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Do They Ever Get Tired? by felipemadero(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
iamSi: Your vision is so crystal
it behoves to start exchange words with you...one word:Change.

(1) (Reply)

God Sometimes Lose A Battle To Win A War / Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings / The Ultimate Absurdity Of The Christian Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.