Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Xmas Plan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Xmas Plan (3297 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xmas Plan by frostbyte: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
When I get to Nigeria for Xmas, depending on where she makes the first wrong statement, that will make her cup overflow. Hopefully at the airport. Cos her mouth is faster now. I am going to give this woman a beating of her life that I couldn't do in America. I have absorbed enough, she used to be nice and respectful till I brought her to the state as wife. I sure will get away with the brutality easy in Naija than this place. I will seize her greencard and return to the states quietly.
Re: My Xmas Plan by greatgod2012(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2013
frostbyte: When I get to Nigeria for Xmas, depending on where she makes the first wrong statement, that will make her cup overflow. Hopefully at the airport. Cos her mouth is faster now. I am going to give this woman a beating of her life that I couldn't do in America. I have absorbed enough, she used to be nice and respectful till I brought her to the state as wife. I sure will get away with the brutality easy in Naija than this place. I will seize her greencard and return to the states quietly.

tell me something................

Disclaimer:::::::::::This is a joke, right?
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy.
OPOKO!

Thread carefully, make she no even collect your own green card run back to state.
Make she no report you for American Embassy o. Na deporting things. grin

If you guys marriage is not working out, why not take a break and see how you fix things. Abi you think say beating for solve the problem.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Funny post. I hear of many similar cases where a supposedly decent naija girl marries a man and goes abroad and becomes a beast. Anyway, don't beat her, take her green card and run if u will. Nor beat am abeg. Real men don't beat women.
Re: My Xmas Plan by greatgod2012(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'm still laughing out loudly at this threadd. Infact, this is the most hillarious thread i've come across in recent time.......
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
A beast went and did she loves me, she loves me not to pick wife. Now you married another trouble maker like you. You now want to beat and abandon her in naija. Why not do it in America if you are truly a bad guy and strong man, where correct men can teach you better sense about violence. Hahahaha. Let us know when you are coming to get the next one. Your type never tire till they have married or seen the pant of all the villagers. You think she is a robot that will not have problems with your wahala? If you like enter the forest and marry female ebora. Na the same issue you go get. Work on yourself
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
what concerns the green card for the matter

if you are tired, institute divorce proceedings and let her move on with her own life

who says she cant still come to the US with a replacement greencard
Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
He can cancel her application if it's temporary I heard
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
baby_123: He can cancel her application.

What if she already has the card
I thought it was valid for 5 or 10 years?

This is another angle, once your sponsor does not file for you.. you automatically are in breach of immigration rules
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
COWARD!!
Re: My Xmas Plan by baby124: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

What if she already has the card
I thought it was valid for 5 or 10 years?

This is another angle, once your sponsor does not file for you.. you automatically are in breach of immigration rules
That's when it's permanent I think. If it still temporary he probably can withdraw it
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
frostbyte: When I get to Nigeria for Xmas, depending on where she makes the first wrong statement, that will make her cup overflow. Hopefully at the airport. Cos her mouth is faster now. I am going to give this woman a beating of her life that I couldn't do in America. I have absorbed enough, she used to be nice and respectful till I brought her to the state as wife. I sure will get away with the brutality easy in Naija than this place. I will seize her greencard and return to the states quietly.

hahahahahaha.
nice attempt at trolling!
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
baby_123:
That's when it's permanent I think. If it still temporary he probably can withdraw it

Abi... rather than this backhand way
I pray God reveals his plan to her and she does not come to naija

face your troubles like a man

If she is a bad wife, do the proper thing
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

Abi... rather than this backhand way
I pray God reveals his plan to her and she does not come to naija

face your troubles like a man

If she is a bad wife, do the proper thing

he's finished if he does the proper things. around 45% of his assets go straight to the woman. if they have children, he would even lose more.

let's be honest, marriage is a lucrative business for some women these days.....it's not different to robbery. marry a successful man, have kids for him, frustrate him till he's had enough, divorce him & take almost half of his properties.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

he's finished if he does the proper things. around 45% of his assets go straight to the woman. if they have children, he would even lose more.

let's be honest, marriage is a lucrative business for some women these days.....it's not different to robbery. marry a successful man, have kids for him, frustrate him till he's had enough, divorce him & take almost half of his properties.

true... unfortunately thats life
Running back to naija to backhandedly seperate from his wife can backfire
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:
true... unfortunately thats life
Running back to naija to backhandedly seperate from his wife can backfire

isn't that the only affordable option he's got left? the other one is to swallow his pride & become his wife's doormat. even that one is a temporary measure, he's bound to snap one day and boom - homicide!!!
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tragic

May we be delivered from bad wives

It is better to dwell on the roof alone that live with one

coogar:

isn't that the only affordable option he's got left? the other one is to swallow his pride & become his wife's doormat. even that one is a temporary measure, he's bound to snap one day and boom - homicide!!!
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Tragic
May we be delivered from bad wives

It is better to dwell on the roof alone that live with one

i don't really think women set out to become bad wives but the incentives they get after divorce is too attractive to turn down. the social stigma attached to divorce way back is no longer there.

all she has to say is claim she's was being abused emotionally, verbally & physically & she automatically gets the sympathy of the public & a bounty payout to go with it.
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

i don't really think women set out to become bad wives but the incentives they get after divorce is too attractive to turn down. the social stigma attached to divorce way back is no longer there.

all she has to say is claim she's was being abused emotionally, verbally & physically & she automatically gets the sympathy of the public & a bounty payout to go with it.

Except there was no love prior, what incentive will make a woman turn her husband to a puppet.
Re: My Xmas Plan by armyofone(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oh mine grin
As my mom would say 'just imagine'
LMAO

Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Except there was no love prior, what incentive will make a woman turn her husband to a puppet.

control!!! wink

and please forget this prior love theory. a couple can be in love prior marriage & become deadly enemies during their marriage. love can fade.
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Control is key and women also desire it

Na wa.. Me I still this backhanded appraoch is not optimal
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Control is key and women also desire it

Na wa.. Me I still this backhanded appraoch is not optimal

let's hear your advice then.....
Re: My Xmas Plan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

control!!! wink

and please forget this prior love theory. a couple can be in love prior marriage & become deadly enemies during their marriage. love can fade.

Control? Sure sometimes nairaland will put evil thoughts to someone cheesy.
Control ke. A full grown man? Even kids are not controlled here. Maybe you may say it's putting him in check to make sure he respects the sanity of marriage
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce:

Control? Sure sometimes nairaland will put evil thoughts to someone cheesy.
Control ke. A full grown man? Even kids are not controlled here. Maybe you may say it's putting him in check to make sure he respects the sanity of marriage

nah - she wants total control. the house, the cars, the family income & everything else. that's no longer putting in check, that's control.
Re: My Xmas Plan by remsonik(f): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op pls before you do all this,have u tried having a heart to heart chat with her, have u guys seen a counsellor.if u ve explored all this options listed and the marriage is still now working,why not file for divorce,it will be very demeaning if u beat up ur wife. Biko
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

let's hear your advice then.....

Counselling

If it does not work.. Sepeation and if no resolution..
Divorce
Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

Counselling

If it does not work.. Divorce

that ship has sailed......
Re: My Xmas Plan by pickabeau1: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahaha..

Well wish the op the best

Locking her in naija is unfair and could render her unable to put her life together as her certificates may be abroad

She may even be in school and have to start over again

That is wicked to me

coogar:

that ship has sailed......
Re: My Xmas Plan by greatgod2012(f): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
@op, sincerely you made my day today, each time i see this thread, it makes me to laugh out loudly, thank God that i'm the only one in the office today.

But on a serious note now, those energy you're reserving till xmas time to beat hell out of your wife probably at the airport or any other place in Naija, why don't you reserve that energy to find out why she use to behave the way she does in that place, you can use that energy to find those she respects and shy towards to help you talk sense to her. I understand that you must have seen hell while with her in that foreign land, but i believe that two wrongs don't make a right, why don't you make attempt to settle your differences or the grudges amicably, instead of turning yourself to a shameless old hag in the presence of your folks and probably your inlaws. Xmas is fast approaching, and many people are looking for oppotunities/ways to reconcile with whoever they might have had grudges with, so that they don't enter the new year with bitterness, but instead you want to ignite a family fire, which most likely would be suffered by your innocent kids.
If after all and done, it seems you two can't cope with each other, it's better to honorably separate with each ther than opening a show of shame for yourself.
I pray that God will give you the wisdom to go about this in such a way that you won't regret your action. My prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Xmas Plan by coogar: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Hahaha..

Well wish the op the best

Locking her in naija is unfair and could render her unable to put her life together as her certificates may be abroad

She may even be in school and have to start over again

That is wicked to me

if she has a green card, she should be above every immigration rule which means she can only be delayed, she cannot be left stranded in nigeria forever.

if she eventually goes back to america, she won't be able to naturalise after 3 years if the husband ceases to be her sponsor. she will now have to wait for 5 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were In His/her Shoes... / The Place Of A Woman In The Home / My Good Friend Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.