Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] (12305 Views)

Photos: Meet Ghanaian Actress Who Is Two Times More Endowed Than Nicki Minaj / Morning Hottie: Meet Ghanaian Babe Ella With The BIGGEST Boobs / Toolz Vs. Joselyn Dumas: Who Is More Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by soulglo: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
I don't think this is healthy. It might be bad for her spine. It just seems like a lot of load to carry everyday. She's probably taller when she is sitting down than when she is standing

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by LesbianBoy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
UKWU!!! cheesy
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Andyblaze: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sweet!!!!

Check Out this thread below!!! You won't be dissappointed

https://www.nairaland.com/1559566/girlfriends-character-killing-me...please-need
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by skyscraperTM(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
that's my kind of girls, i like em with big yansh
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by gsalvatore: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2013
what's Hot about that Hip?

probably riddled with tiger-like stretch marks.

i scarcely call this Hot. too much of everything is bad.
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2013
pompori king: Amma hit it from da back wink

You must be very sick to have uploaded such pix..im reporting u right now and i hope the mods removed that disgusting pix
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by seangy4konji: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Omo aye...
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by wonlasewonimi: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2013
gbosaa:

What is ugly??..If she unleashes those Assets,you will come like lightening and holla like thunder..
Thats particulars right there.
You must be a learner.

Take it from me, if it's that big it's ugly. I'm actually well versed in these kind of things. Give me a moderately curved, apple shaped and I'm good to go.

Not big momma's house things.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by kristie26(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Me,I dnt pray 4 dis O
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by CorkyJoe: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
..dammm..I will *pour* everytin inside...i swaaar! tongue

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by IAMBREEZY: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Corky Joe: ..dammm..I will *pour* everytin inside...i swaaar! tongue
lol nigga gonna pour with that 3 inch diick....gringringrin
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by skipper123: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2013
IAMBREEZY: lol nigga gonna pour with that 3 inch diick....gringringrin
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by skipper123: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2013
I love big butt and i can't lie

love what im seeing
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Aliyubest(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Wa ooo
Lekwa ukwu
pls for the love of Gord, dont tell me u r suprised !!!! cheesy
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Enahi(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Not nice at all,she is naturally pretty but the hips has spoilt everything. Too much of it is bad joor.
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by NadiaSA1(f): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Aliyubest:
pls for the love of Gord, dont tell me u r suprised !!!! cheesy
I'm surprised jOOr too much booty

Make she cut some for me oo
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by ignis: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2013
It's this not over weight? Slim girls rock joor...
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by chupcake(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Not moved...3-|
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by flolancracker: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2013
angry bleached Ghanaian.
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Ninilowo(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
When sun is dowm or the rain subsides; then a person carrying umbrella will know say na load.....................
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by SantaMafia: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
flolancracker: angry bleached Ghanaian.
phucked mumugerian.LOL
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by allsamz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Follow me nah Abeg:::: @Allsamz
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by marieolae(f): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
See hw she's fat abeg dis one is nt curvy agen oo..she carry overload..what is all dis wahala abt..for her mind she tink she looks good. Nonsense
Re: OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: See hw she's fat abeg dis one is nt curvy agen oo..she carry overload..what is all dis wahala abt..for her mind she tink she looks good. Nonsense

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto - I Love Nigeria But I Am Not A Nigerian By Heart / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Late Mother After 10years / Yetunde Wumi - Lessons From My Drug Trafficking Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.