Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! (3754 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Andyblaze: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
angry
My girlfriend tells her family everything
about us – even details of our sex life. I find it so
frustrating.
I’m 17 and my girlfriend is 15. We’ve been together for
2 months and sexually active for a month.
We’ve both had previous partners.
We recently went for an STI check and it turns out I
have something. I’m being treated but I told my
Girlfriend so that she could get checked out too. I told
her not to say anything because I felt it was a private
matter.
She is very close to her older sister and told her what
was happening. She regularly tells her sister and her
younger brother about our sex life too. Imagine last night I met the junior bro and he told me that his sister said my banana ripe well well that I should show him!!!

I understand she’s close to her family but it upsets me
that she does this. Do they have to know everything?
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bro,M kindda suprised hw offen ur topics make fp these days

M nt qonna b if dis also hit fp

anyway 1st 2 comment sha grin

2 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by enigmagu1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm no go face your study...u hear?

3 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Matildachinyere(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
dey don't have to know everything! for goodness It's called relationship for a reason, not family affairs angry
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Onwe101(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
my banana ripe well well that I should
show him!!!
Hahahahahahahahaahhah lafin rolin on d. Ground...guy u are finished
U r just 17...face ur studies bro

3 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'll say your girl is still suffering from immaturism. She's too open minded I guess, and I think she's still shielded from realities of life. She probably don't know how much harm she could do by being overly-open-minded. I think it's best you tell her what's on your mind, who knows, she just might reason with you. . . .
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by PezzoNovante(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Do u guys really take seriously? #smh
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by mrferdinand(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oh boy u are so young,so so young,it will pay u more if u channel ur thinking,energy & everytin u hve 2wards ur accademics & 4get about dat liitle toy u are calling ur girld frnd.lolz

2 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Andyblaze: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
mr ferdinand: Oh boy u are so young,so so young,it will pay u more if u channel ur thinking,energy & everytin u hve 2wards ur accademics & 4get about dat liitle toy u are calling ur girld frnd.lolz

But I love her so much . I can't imagine spending a day without drinking garri after classes with her. And she like to buy me stick sweet during break time in school. She loves me.
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Eyop: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
I really shake my head for you. you are 17 and you are actively involved in sex instead of facing your studies to become one of the leaders of tomorrow but rather you are concentrating on something that may destroy you tomorrow. Also imagine at your age treating STI am really sorry for you.
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by mimicue(f): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Andyblaze:

But I love her so much . I can't imagine spendong a day without drinking garri after classes with her. And she like to buy me stick sweet during break time in school. She loves me.

Hahahah grin grin grin grin grin falls off chair this is hilarious..... Nigga this story can't be real.....
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Kcken: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hi, join @[516911128398430:] or visit www.facebook.com/igmtracts
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by ifex370(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
are you guys really taking andy seriously??
hu doesn't know andyblaze and his tales... ..
shldnt u be clocking 40 by now @andy ... smh angry
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Andyblaze:

But I love her so much . I can't imagine spendong a day without drinking garri after classes with her. And she like to buy me stick sweet during break time in school. She loves me.
fall from toilet
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Andyblaze: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
fall from toilet
Baba the ministry gats to move
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze:

But I love her so much . I can't imagine spending a day without drinking garri after classes with her. And she like to buy me stick sweet during break time in school. She loves me.
hahahahahahahah!
Knew it!! Fake story!
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Eyop: I really shake my head for you. you are 17 and you are actively involved in sex instead of facing your studies to become one of the leaders of tomorrow but rather you are concentrating on something that may destroy you tomorrow. Also imagine at your age treating STI am really sorry for you.
lool...you should ve sensed the humour in this story...

1 Like

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2013
lol...
Andy, u again abi
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Nwanneamakah: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by pussyeater(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze again! undecided
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2013
I can't believe some grand papa/mama in this forum are busy giving 'senior' advice to 17yr and 15yr old kids, smh. Where is our pride of good morals as Africans?

@poster, if I flog you ehh, you will face your studies. Imagine kids of these days undecided
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 18, 2013
17? undecided Andyblaze make I hear!
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Ashabie(f): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Not again Andy!
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Choi! those drugs dnt seem to be having any effect, time to go herbal...where r d ifa consultants oooo! :-/
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Slasha1(f): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze:

lwkmd. Guy,u're really good and will make a funny writer. Btw,do u write?
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by vizkiz: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Okay! So Emeka & Nkiru were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool night. Emeka grabs Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You know I so much love you. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle."Emeka agrees.After a while, Emeka asks her again, "Oh baby! Please my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."Emeka calms down.After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer. He says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly agrees!So Emeka immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:"WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds! What were u thinking WEEWEECHU was?

4 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by gedtalks(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I wiped my face twice to crosscheck if the ages I really saw were correct:

You: 17 (and sexually active...to the extent of having contacted STD's)

Your GF: 15 (sexually active too and bold enough to discuss issues of sex with openly)

Your GF's younger Brother below 15 : (is bold enough to tell you your ''bannana ripe well well'' and even cracks a joke about it).

ohww!!! Children of these days Andyblaze OLD PAAPA!!!
[b] Someone should please bring cane and folg these lost children Andyblaze. He's really singing WEEWEECHU for us like vikiz said

oya lets dance and let him play wit our heads
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2013
vizkiz: Okay! So Emeka & Nkiru were taking a romantic walk down the beach one cool night. Emeka grabs Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You know I so much love you. There's no one here. Its just us. Let's do WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around & says, "My love, I don't want to do WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands & cuddle."Emeka agrees.After a while, Emeka asks her again, "Oh baby! Please my love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms."Emeka calms down.After a longer while, Emeka can't hold it any longer. He says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly agrees!So Emeka immediately grabs her closer to him, hugs her tight, brings out the guitar strapped to his back & they both start singing:"WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds! What were u thinking WEEWEECHU was?
lol.....you need procold
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2013
mayapop: 17? undecided Andyblaze make I hear!
You be like.. Chai, so these boy is just 17. And i be don fall in loff with am. Bad market i guess.

3 Likes

Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Andyblaze:
Baba the ministry gats to move
...to the permanent sight
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Waspy(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2013
I nominate Andyblaze as the SuperMod of Jokes section
Re: This My Girlfriend's Character Is Killing Me...please I Need Advise!!! by Waspy(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2013
I nominate Andyblaze as the SuperMod of Jokes section....if you second this motion, hit the like button

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

™how To Know If A Girl Liked Your Picture™ / Can A Mature Lady Survive Without Attention From Guys? / When Bae Finally Agrees To Have Sex With You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.