Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks (1653 Views)

Turkey Apologizes To Russia Over Downing Jet / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Norway Apologizes For Selling Military Wares To Nigerian Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks by MandingoII(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2008
Fugg their apology.

They should pay all 39Million Africans $750,000 and then this deed would be closed.

Current Africans OWE everything to the the Black Civil rights movement.

without it - NOT A SINGLE AFRICAN would be here.

Eastern Africans knows this well - "some" Western Africans are too goofy to understand and are being deported on the regular.

Pfffffftttt.
Re: Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks by Bastage: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2008
Slavery is fine as long as it's black doing it to black. Or black doing it to white.

Did you know that there were black slavemasters in ancient times? The UK was run by black African Romans who enslaved the British population in their own country. One could even say that what goes around comes around.
Of course, in the rush to condemn Whitey, Africans overlook their own failings. Failings that are still going on to this day.

At least Whitey doesn't keep slaves any more. The same can't be said of Africans.

Remember the Africans who were enslaved and bow your head for them. But feel hate about it and yearn for a needless revenge and you're a slave yourself.

MandingoII. Your problem is that you live in the past. There aren't 39 million "Africans" in the US. There are 39 million black "Americans". It's a huge distinction. They are no more African than you are Polish.
Re: Us Officially Apologizes To Blacks by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2008
Well, allow me to accept this apology on their behalf. When it is time for payment, I will be changing my nationality from Nigerian to African American. grin grin grin

Richyblack, 4Play, Negro, well said.

Tayo-D, drop it already. An apology which has never been expressed is one which is still owed.

Gamine, KarmaMod, take it easy jare. Nigerians love to look down on other people too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Arlen Specter Switches Party To Democratic Party / Meet America's New First Lady / Breaking: Obama’s 19-yr-old Son Makes Rare Appearance At DNC- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.