Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. (1944 Views)

He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage / Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! / Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Morning to you all...please I need a sincere advice for my kid brother...he's 27 and has been dating a girl for like 5yrs now, the girl is 23. So the girl left him for her ex around June and came back in october,pleading that it was a mistake,knowing fully well that he's into another relationship....and my kid brother sent her away that he's done with her....I personally called him and gave him many reasons not to have anything doing with the said girl,cos have witness lots of their argument and misunderstanding which was caused by her infidelity....to brief it,early this month the girl claimed to be pregnant for my kid brother,which everyone doubt....and I was like if he didn't touch her,she won't bring it for him....and my elder sisters were like they were not confused...that which day did she came back and now she's pregnant?...okay the other girl is not aware and Dad is not even interested...Mum has accept the preggy and my brother said she claimed to be 2 month pregnant and its not even up to 2mnths that they met...am his best friend and his confidant...he needed me now and am helpless,cos I dnt no where to start from or what advise to give...maybe your sincere advises can help...thanks in advance.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by bellong: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Have you asked him whether he slept with the girl or not?
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
I stated it there that he said he did...buh not up to 2 months.
bellong: Have you asked him whether he slept with the girl or not?

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Don't be surprised the baby comes out looking like her ex.
I will say you guys shouldn't be in a hurry to accept her because she is preggy. Let her not use the means to tie your brother down.
You can take care of the baby if she wishes but no marriage until your bro is sure that's what he wants.
I wonder why your 27yrs old bros doesnot know what to do.
He is an adult, he will be a mumu to leave his present relationship and Marry this girl because that's where she is heading to.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by bellong: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Ashabie: I stated it there that he said he did...buh not up to a month.
Ashabie: brother said she claimed to be 2 month pregnant and its not even up to 2mnths that they met...am his best friend and his confidant...he needed me now and am helpless,cos I dnt no where to start from or what advise to give...maybe your sincere advises can help...thanks in advance.

The bolded does not necessarily mean he did it.

Meanwhile, to the matter, since he couldn't control his vessel despite having a girl friend, the best bet is to wait for her to deliver the baby and do a DNA test to confirm paternity.

Please note that the fact she is pregnant does not mandate your brother to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Op, do you have big yansh?? sad
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Well said...tnx so much.
Chillisauce: Don't be surprised the baby comes out looking like her ex.
I will say you guys shouldn't be in a hurry to accept her because she is preggy. Let her not use the means to tie your brother down.
You can take care of the baby if she wishes but no marriage until your bro is sure that's what he wants.
I wonder why your 27yrs old bros doesnot know what to do.
He is an adult, he will be a mumu to leave his present relationship and Marry this girl because that's where she is heading to.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2013
bellong:

The bolded does not necessarily mean he did it.

Meanwhile, to the matter, since he couldn't control his vessel despite having a girl friend, the best bet is to wait for her to deliver the baby and do a DNA test to confirm paternity.

Please note that the fact she is pregnant does not mandate your brother to marry her.
thanks so much,well apprciated.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2013
And where's the wisdom in you
tellwisdom: Op, do you have big yansh?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Woged2005(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
@OP nobody fights over paternity these days, that was in the late 50's. There's something called 'paternity test' done on every child on parent's request before the baby leaves hospital. It tells you who the father is. It's far cheaper than DNA test. Tell your brother to request for it. It has exposed many lying ladies and several denying men. End of Discussion!!
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by tellwisdom: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ashabie: And where's the wisdom in you

Shattap angry...Im trying to help you
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by baby124: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Let your brother let her know he will wait and do a DNA test on the baby before he accepts it. If she's not sure for her sake she should keep away until paternity is confirmed. Your mum should also stay neutral and shouldn't be a pawn in such. Under no circumstances should your brother have sex with her till she gives birth. She may not be pregnant and claim that, if he has sex with her she may really get pregnant and claim she lost the first one.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks so much everyone for your concern and advises...the case is settled now...I just got a call from my mum now,telling me the girl took some medication last night and was rushed to the hospital after my sister told her to meet her this morning for a test...now she lost the preggy and was on admission...trying to get across to her all to no avail for now...but I will keep trying so as to engage her in a little conversation and am sure this is the end of the said relationship.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by baby124: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ashabie: Thanks so much everyone for your concern and advises...the case is settled now...I just got a call from my mum now,telling me the girl took some medication last night and was rushed to the hospital after my sister told her to meet her this morning for a test...now she lost the preggy and was on admission...trying to get across to her all to no avail for now...but I will keep trying so as to engage her in a little conversation and am sure this is the end of the said relationship.
Lol. How convenient. She's probably been lying and was not preggy. What a psycho. Your brother should run away from her. She was probably counting on sentiments to get back with him and truly get pregnant. Let him go to church and do thanksgiving. Ori e ti yo.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks so much dearie!exactly my tot,...that maybe she just said that so as to ruin his relatnshp with the new girl,not until I got a call that she took a medication last night to get rid of it and was succesful...girls of nowadays!...dnt no why some are desperate.
baby_123: Let your brother let her know he will wait and do a DNA test on the baby before he accepts it. If she's not sure for her sake she should keep away until paternity is confirmed. Your mum should also stay neutral and shouldn't be a pawn in such. Under no circumstances should your brother have sex with her till she gives birth. She may not be pregnant and claim that, if he has sex with her she may really get pregnant and claim she lost the first one.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by remsonik(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Op u re a woman and u should know better,being two months pregnant is not a factor of its not up to two months they had sex. A pregnancy is being counted from the day of ur last period not the day u had sex. So if my last period was on the 10th of november and I had sex on the 24th of november I will be 5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks as it should be from the day I had sex. So its very possible
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
I undstnd better!tnx so much for ur time.
remsonik: Op u re a woman and u should know better,being two months pregnant is not a factor of its not up to two months they had sex. A pregnancy is being counted from the day of ur last period not the day u had sex. So if my last period was on the 10th of november and I had sex on the 24th of november I will be 5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks as it should be from the day I had sex. So its very possible
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by andyanders: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Never EVER allow your family to be destroyed by someone like that lady. If she like, let her keep the baby and deliver the baby in her parent's house and not your house. If the baby comes out request for DNA.

Do not marry out of sympathy no matter what comes out of this. She just needed to destroy your brother because she has seen his potential.

If DNA comes out and your brother is responsible, let him accept to take care of the baby and let her this lady go her own way and continue with her ex since she was the one who opted out of the relationship.

Call the present lady your brother is moving with and open up to her and let her know before she finds out. I wish you and yours the best out of this.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Ashabie(f): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanks so much dear,the case is now settled, she claimed she took some medication to terminate the preggy according to what I hrd yesterday...and today it was another story...she's not pregnant at all,just planing to..she open up to my mum when she went to her house this morning...and mum was like she threatened her,that's she has no right to terminate the preggy...and was like she knelt down and was crying...then later open up to her...I really tnk everyone for your time and advises.
andyanders: Never EVER allow your family to be destroyed by someone like that lady. If she like, let her keep the baby and deliver the baby in her parent's house and not your house. If the baby comes out request for DNA.

Do not marry out of sympathy no matter what comes out of this. She just needed to destroy your brother because she has seen his potential.

If DNA comes out and your brother is responsible, let him accept to take care of the baby and let her this lady go her own way and continue with her ex since she was the one who opted out of the relationship.

Call the present lady your brother is moving with and open up to her and let her know before she finds out. I wish you and yours the best out of this.

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by greatgod2012(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Haaaa nkan mbe o.
Mewa nsele ni'le aye.
So, someone can be this desperate and evil at the same time.
Only God knows the type of prayers your mum must have engaged in before the truth can be this unfold.

May God save us and our children from such a person o.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by taryour(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
greatgod2012: Haaaa nkan mbe o.
Mewa nsele ni'le aye.
So, someone can be this desperate and evil at the same time.
Only God knows the type of prayers your mum must have engaged in before the truth can be this unfold.

May God save us and our children from such a person o.

Madam where have you been o How are you and all yours? Complements of the season.
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Youngpo413: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
tellwisdom:
lol
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
tellwisdom:
tell foolish you never still wise after all this years grin
Re: Help!!! A Sincere And Urgent Advise Is Needed. by Youngpo413: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Husband material scare o,thats why ladies are now very desperate when they see any responsible guy.
@op your brother get mind to Bleep her ex without protection,too risky.

(1) (Reply)

50 Ancient Wisdom For Singles On Marriage. Part 2 / PHOTO- To The Married, Whats Your Take On This / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.