Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days (1279 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / How Many Did This, Back In Secondary School Days? (pics) / Words You Found Difficult To Spell In Your Early School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days by zinaunreal(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2013
Google is god of the internet. School is basic but Google has now become internet water which is vital for general knowledge. If google awarded degrees, I should be a Professor of General and Random Studies by now.

Although school is a stepping stone which gave me the tools I needed to manipulate the vast knowledge google has to pour into my ever expanding mentality.

Sometimes I think google knows the cure for Aids but is hiding it somewhere in the black hole of deep internet cyber space, crying to be discovered. Seek and ye shall find it electronically and digitally. Pray-search and it shall be answered by google.

I learned how to fly a boeing aircraft, rob a bank and most of all, be the best out of myself. I'm just trying to say that Information is power positively and negatively . Despite the fact that google is at everyone's palms , I am still shocked that some individuals don't still know how to tap into this priceless treasure.

Google is god of the internet. School is basic but Google has now become internet water which is vital for general knowledge. If google awarded degrees, I should be a Professor of General and Random Studies by now.

Although school is a stepping stone which gave me the tools I needed to manipulate the vast knowledge google has to pour into my ever expanding mentality.

Sometimes I think google knows the cure for Aids but is hiding it somewhere in the black hole of deep internet cyber space, crying to be discovered. Seek and ye shall find it electronically and digitally. Pray-search and it shall be answered by google.

I learned how to fly a boeing aircraft, rob a bank
grin and most of all, be the best out of myself. I'm just trying to say that Information is power positively and negatively . Despite the fact that google is at everyone's palms , I am still shocked that some individuals don't still know how to tap into this priceless treasure.

Re: I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: I Have Learned More From Google Than My Entire School Days by zinaunreal(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2013
martha: Hmmmm....

Yes! grin

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda For Nigerians. (tan). / My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Your Help On My Education Matter / Application Opens For Ikeoha Foundation 2014/2015 Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.