Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 (626 Views)

Vladimir Putin's Letter To America On The Syria Crisis / Vladimir Putin And Wife Lyudmila Divorce / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
we have 7.2 billion people on the planet but I want to give a quick rundown on the list of the world's most powerful people in the year 2013. Feel free to add to the list.
#1 Vladimir Putin: The Russian President has displayed great courage and preyed on the weakness of Obama. He granted asylum to American wanted fugitive and spy Edward Snowden and defended Syria's Assad regime by supplying sophisticated missiles and dispatching a dozen warships to the Mediterranean Sea thereby forcing the US to retreat. A slap to the face of the US government.
#2 Barack Obama. The collapse of the Obama Care program, government shutdown, inability to topple Assad regime all proved to be fatal flaws in his leadership.
others include #3 Xi Jinpin, China President, #4, pope Francis, etc

Forbes.com
Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by peleson: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
The Russian KGB
Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin and GEJ is the weakest president on Planet Earth
Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by chimex38: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Well, to me; Mandela surpasses dem all.....even in death!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by akereconfi: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
trash
Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by Noneroone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yes he is the most powerful man after me. I rule my own world.
Re: Vladimir Putin Overtakes Obama As Forbes Most Powerful Man In The World 2013 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
aurxtino: grin and GEJ is the weakest president on Planet Earth
Lol

(1) (Reply)

'CIA Helped Kill Colombian Rebel Leaders' / 'American Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode' / Donald Trump Stripped Of Robert Gordon University Honorary Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.