Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wat I Learnt During D Strike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wat I Learnt During D Strike (473 Views)

Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / We No Longer Talking Of Millions Anymore In Nigeria, Zillion Is Wat I Wait For. / Thanks For The 1 Hour Ban, I Learnt My Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat I Learnt During D Strike by toniekingss: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
What I learnt during d ASUU strik
I learnt that what matters is nt school wt matters is education

I learnt that the amount of money you make is by no means connected to ur university degree

I learnt that there are 2 way to life.. D hard way and d easy way.

I learnt that we are d product of our decision and masters of our destiny

I learnt that no matter how hard you pound a fool he never learns his lesson

I learnt that majority of nigeria students are ignorant of d dynamics of d outside world

I learnt that ideas are capital d rest is just moni

I learnt that most of nigeria graduate are unemployable..nt as if There are no jobs

I learnt that information rules the world. There re a lot of opportunity in d world...

I learnt that I learn that who even if poor is lazy nd blind.. D world is too blessed to b poor

I learnt that there is a God and he sees all

I learnt that happiness in life is nt connect to moni.. I av saw d rich cry I av also saw d poor cry too

I learnt that d problem of nigeria is nt corruption.. Its in discipline

I learnt that corruption is nt geographically located in nigeria.. Its everywhere in d world

I learnt that miracles do happen

I learnt that the lack of moni is d root of all evil

I learnt that if u must succeed u shld keep away from women nd alcohol

And most of all I learnt that I am just one man in the world nothing more nothing less!
Re: Wat I Learnt During D Strike by nasonaso: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
front page tins

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Celebrating The New Year In Ur Area ? / TV technology / Www.xclusivetunes.com Goes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.