Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know (3967 Views)

According To Them,he S 1 Of The Most Handsome Guys In Eastern Nigeria,do U Bliev / How Well Do U Know This Man? / Tell Us Countries U Know And Their Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by MzLakore(f): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its a new trend now every teen and youth wants to be an upcoming artist even the ones without good voices and goodknowledge and tutor of music.I tire o,the funny thing is that they don't get to listen to the truth that everybody cannot make it in the music industry its not possible.Have seen youths even the ones in their 30's spending their allowances on studio payment.They are nt aware of How funny do their songs sound and how much do they even make from all the songs they've released...Candidly I think if there is any1 who has pple like these upcoming artists close to them advise they to stop wasting Time and Money....To very important things..
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by Westlife2013(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by MzLakore(f): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Personally I can't. Waste my mb on listening to any crad again...I know a few of them re gud bt nt all sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by Westlife2013(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
MzLakore: Personally I can't. Waste my mb on listening to any crad again...I know a few of them re gud bt nt all sha
i am very very sure u wont worry abt ur mb when u listen to this cz i knw u will be impressed
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by 9jareview: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
For exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jareview and like our facebook page.
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by McOsheBaba(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
MzLakore:
Its a new trend now every teen and youth wants to be an upcoming artist even the ones without good voices and goodknowledge and tutor of music.I tire o,the funny thing is that they don't get to listen to the truth that everybody cannot make it in the music industry its not possible.Have seen youths even the ones in their 30's spending their allowances on studio payment.They are nt aware of How funny do their songs sound and how much do they even make from all the songs they've released...Candidly I think if there is any1 who has pple like these upcoming artists close to them advise they to stop wasting Time and Money....To very important things..

But your English is so bad that they won't understand your point!
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by MzLakore(f): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2014
McOsheBaba:

But your English is so bad that they won't understand your point!
thanks BT next read properly to get my point
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by missbola: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Upcoming Singers/artistes,earn N20,000
Per Show This December
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by missbola: 3:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Per Show This December.
We are currently registering upcoming
artistes
for numerous musical shows slated for
december.Selected artistes will earn at least
thousand naira per show.
Send your artiste profile to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
I know a lot of upcoming artistes, they include family, friends, and what have you. And just like you pointed out, most of them are nothing musically, but they don't know this. Perhaps, it's because commercial music gives room for such rubbish. But they should at least hit the mainstream before churning out such. Maybe, it's because they receive positive appraisals from people. But the thing is, people won't appraise you accordingly, if they see that you wouldn't be pleased(in case they need to do so negatively).

Looking at the situation again, I think they are just empty musically. And it's probably the hope of a better tomorrow that the music business promises through the artistes in the know. No, it's not a bad idea to want to make money, and, or fame. But if you can't do music, then you can't do it, and vice versa, there is no door number three to it.

Personally, I can't advise anybody to stop music, I can only tell them ways of getting better if they really want to hear where they're erring. And the truth is, sometimes people do blow with their nonsense, but they just have to put a bit of professionalism and s.p.u.n.k into it.

Meanwhile, some of the upcoming artistes I know are also really good. In fact, I listen to upcoming artistes that dish out stuffs(I like to listen to) on repeat.

May God bless everyone's hustle.
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by olexjay(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lots of up coming
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by sparkless96(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=MzLakore post=20282682]Its a new trend now every teen and youth wants to be an upcoming artist even the ones without good voices and goodknowledge and tutor of music.I tire o,the funny thing is that they don't get to listen to the truth that everybody cannot make it in the music industry its not possible.Have seen youths even the ones in their 30's spending their allowances on studio payment.They are nt aware of How funny do their songs sound and how much do they even make from all the songs they've released...Candidly I think if there is any1 who has pple like these upcoming artists close to them advise they to stop wasting Time and Money....To very important things..[/quote ] Is it upcoming or up and coming artist?
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by Teeboy22(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
missbola:
Per Show This December
woaw...wheere and hw can i qo abt dis
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by kester62(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
reliable source stop the gossip so you wont be equally gossiped
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by drizmoshilay(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
oh yeah i know an upcoming Artist who is my Brother...... he goes by the name Jasie and his song is all over Wap and Web sites........ i'm just on here not to brag but tell You to watch out for a Multi-Talented Musician..... You can search and download his song Via clicking on this link: http://www..ng/2014/12/01/music-jasie-see-u-prod-fliptyce/ ............. ENJOY SEE U by JASIE..... powered by LIBERTY RECORDS
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by stanclef(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014

Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by kingkoboko: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Well, d truth b sey som up&comers no dey try. But den som others ar d bomb waitin 2blow. While few others hav a totally different style of music dat may b hard 2appreciate. Dat is why u shudn't b quick 2tell any up&comer 2quit music.

A beta way 2do it is 2tell him/her "I dont like dis song". If he/she asks u why, u giv ur reasons or u cud jst say "Its not my type of song". D best way, howeva, is 2send d song 2me on KingKoboko.com 4a professional review (or 2any other music reviewer u prefer) so dat i go flog am 4u & den show d review 2ur up&comin artiste. Dat way, u'r sure he/she will hear d bitter truth in d sweetest way.
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by pottershouse(f): 7:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Are u a talented or non talented dancer or singer, actor or actress and reside in portharcourt then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, why not grab it with both hands as a new social group called the potters house emerges in portharcourt, new members are highly welcomed. Send us mails @ pottershouse99@yahoo.com or what's app on 08068128258 or call 08134832148....... Thank you and remain blessed.......
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by mikeczay: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2014
guys pls support a nairalander to win the airtel music star competition #czaymustwin just send 34101651 to 5678 and your vote has been counted. pls share this. tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by 9jamuzik: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
send/email your song and your stage name ,facebook
name ,location to alabamixtape@post.com. For mixtape
promotion.
Marketed nationwide via alaba market,Lagos

Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't know any joor...

Who cares about their upcoming.... when they finally come I'll listen to them undecided
Re: How Many Upcoming Artists Do U Know by olexjay(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Gart lots of dem in ma area.... I pray they bow one day!

(1) (Reply)

My b00bms Are The Biggest In Nollywood – Mimi / NYSC Corner Does The Best Shaku Shaku Dance Ever / Top 5 Richest/bankable Nigerian Female Actresses {SEE LIST}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.