Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kwara State 2014 Budget Presentation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara State 2014 Budget Presentation. (824 Views)

Essien Ayi Sleeps During 2016 Budget Presentation - See Photo / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly / If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State 2014 Budget Presentation. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State, presented a budget proposal of over N124 billion o the State House of Assembly for the 2014 fiscal year. The proposed budget has an increase of about 28% as against N96 billion for this year.
Recurrent Expenditure at N48billion and

Capital Expenditure at N58 billion.

However, the expected Federal allocation for 2014 is estimated at N44 billion, Internally generated revenue at N16 billion while the amount from excess crude at N3 billion.

Education sector having the largest share with over N19 billion. The amount budgeted for health is over N8 billion.

The construction of schools, completion of the International Vocational Centre at Ajase-Ipo, and the purchase additional aircraft for the Aviaion College accorded high priority as well as the installation of CCTV in stragetic places, environment and improved welfare for the state Civil servants.

Second reading till January 27, 2014.
Re: Kwara State 2014 Budget Presentation. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
This's ok, but me think Kwara State needs to boost her IGR to reduce her dependency on Federal allocations. If our potentials in Tourism and Mineral resourses are being utilised, I'm confident the State can finance its own budget without relying on the Federal allocation.
Re: Kwara State 2014 Budget Presentation. by johnmartus(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
enigma_otr: This's ok, but me think Kwara State needs to boost her IGR to reduce her dependency on Federal allocations. If our potentials in Tourism and Mineral resourses are being utilised, I'm confident the State can finance its own budget without relying on the Federal allocation.
well its ok but I wonder why the state government neglecting the rural area and also the federal allocations is too small does kwara state not contribute to the development of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Gej Replies Obi / Massive Fraud Rocks Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps / Alarm APC Aagin Exposes Pdp’s Plot To Rig Election With The Support Of FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.