Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! (741 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Ladies Will See The Right Side Picture On TV And Be Like, Omgush!!!!*pics* / Someone Upload This Picture On Facebook, Check It Out, Don't Ignore It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! by ionaira(f): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
The Federal Government has approved the release of new Nigerian Naira currency notes featuring former President Olusegun Obasanjo on the new 5000 naira notes.

"We would rather have placed Fela Anikulapo Kuti on the N5000 note but because he had never been President of Nigeria, we couldn't. We could have placed Obasanjo on the old N50 note but that also wasn't possible because there were already too many people there” the president’s spokesperson said.

When Hot Swen Media contacted the CBN governor, he said “Personally, I see no reason for the sudden release of these new notes but at the same time, I also reason with Mr President. He explained to me in details the reason behind his actions. He said Chief Obasanjo had always complained that he wasn’t getting the respect he deserved from him. He said the letter which was leaked to the public is a fake one and the real one that was delivered to him personally by Obasnajo’s P.A is totally different from the fake one being circulated.”

The CBN governor also played a recorded telephone conversation between himself and the President in which we heard Mr President say...
Continue Reading>> OBASANJO'S PICTURE ON NEW N5000 NOTES!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! by Ryda(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
angry
Re: Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! by Drniyi4u(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: Obasanjo's Picture On New N5000 Notes! by Adeoba10(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Phcn / Photo Of The Day / Pls Help Me With This My Stomach Ooo!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.