Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mobile Entertainment - What Functionalities Would You Love To Have - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Entertainment - What Functionalities Would You Love To Have (822 Views)

Would Love To Develop A Forum / What App/Software Will You Love To Have But Can't Afford? / University/Polytechnic Web Portal: What Features Would You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Entertainment - What Functionalities Would You Love To Have by viperman: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2008
on your mobile phone/handset that would make it fun?

I personally welcome the idea of the DSTV mobile. Very nice concept and all, but how many of us really would make use of that functionality on the mobile when we've got our TVs at home?

Re: Mobile Entertainment - What Functionalities Would You Love To Have by netcoil: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
I really wonder, How Many, ?,
I think they should do their home work properly before investing on such next time,

(1) (Reply)

Building Music Applet / Help On Short Code Sms Service / Anyone With The Knowledge Oif A Payroll System Should Please Assist Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.