Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika (1760 Views)

COAS: Nigerian Army Will Be Reorganized / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by nwaobitex: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sixteen newly-promoted Brigadier-Generals were decorated with their new ranks.
The Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, said on Tuesday that the Nigerian Army would do all within its power, including fighting, to sustain the unity of the country.
Mr. Ihejirika said this in Abuja at the decoration of 16 newly-promoted Brigadier- Generals with their new ranks.
“There is no two ways about it (unity of the nation); whatever is said in the newspapers, whatever utterances are made, every officer of the Nigerian army must remain focused.
“The Nigerian Army will fight till the last man to ensure the unity and territorial integrity of this country at all times,’’ he said.
The army chief urged the newly-promoted officers to sustain those positive attributes of hard work and dedication to duty which enabled them to attain the rank.
Earlier, George Sekibo, the Chairman, Senate Committee on Army and Defence, described the army as the “last hope’’ in the effort to tackle insurgency and keep the nation united.
“In particular, at this period that this nation is going through this insurgency problem, our last hope is on the army. Try as much as possible to make sure that Nigeria remains as a united nation; Nigerians must work hard to retain our peace.
“And those elements of destabilisation and destruction, we should fight hard to completely eliminate them,’’ he said.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/151642-army-will-fight-keep-nigeria-united-ihejirka.html

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by pandriod: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Defend which unity? Aren't the ibos suppose to be happy that their biafran dreams is around the corner? God FORBIDS me share thesame country with these annoying paste beyond 2015.

Ironsi made more useless statements than this too. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by oilykid(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod: Defend which unity? Aren't the ibos suppose to be happy that their biafran dreams is around the corner? God FORBIDS me share thesame country with these annoying paste beyond 2015.

ode,wat do u expect him to say in d ist place.may b u wnt him to say dt d army wil do everytin to divide nig abi before u knw dt himself is also tired of nig..use ur brain dude,unless u wnt him to loose his job n be charged with treason

6 Likes

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
The Biafrans would be disappointed with this statement coming from a fellow Biafran...
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Ikengawo: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
I feel that the existence of igbos confuses and perplexes yoruba people beyond a scope they're comfortable with. Respect the head of your countries military and stop being tribal gorillas.

8 Likes

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ikengawo: I feel that the existence of igbos confuses and perplexes yoruba people beyond a scope they're comfortable with. Respect the head of your countries military and stop being tribal gorillas.

How many countries are we talking about here? Let establish that before a proper response.

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod: Defend which unity? Aren't the ibos suppose to be happy that their biafran dreams is around the corner? God FORBIDS me share thesame country with these annoying paste beyond 2015.

i would have given you a beffiting reply if you didnt goof by writing paste for pest.WE KNOW JUST LIKE YOU THAT YOU AND YOUR TRIBE ARE CAWARDS.LONG LIVE ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST(ASSESE)

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
VICTORCIZA: i would have given you a beffiting reply if you didnt goof by writhing paste for pest.WE KNOW JUST LIKE YOU THAT YOU AND YOUR TRIBE ARE COWWARDS .LONG LIVE ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST(ASSESE)

Sago n'bu go...

5 Likes

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahahahaah before nko...Would he repeat this statement when Nigeria eventually divided? I wish him best of luck sha, he should enjoy his tenure while it lasts.
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Sago n'bu go...
go back and check what you qoute or better still get a glass.never you in your yoruba life edit my post to suit your evil mind

6 Likes

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Psylas(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy: The Biafrans would be disappointed with this statement coming from a fellow Biafran...
u still be small boy, this na politics no shakinq
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by cjrane: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod:
God FORBIDS me share thesame country with these annoying paste beyond 2015.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Talk is sheap!
Ask your hero Gen Oladipo Diya and Adisa how sweet it gets when you know you will soon surrender your skull to ants.
Try to break Nigeria and see if your skull will not be used to scoop water from Ogunpa river grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
VICTORCIZA: go back and check what you qoute or better still get a glass.never you in your yoruba life edit my post to suit your evil mind

Fool! You've added blatant lying to your numerous vices....pathetic undecided

You lost your mind when you initially wrote what you wrote?
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Psylas: u still be small boy, this na politics no shakinq

Who is this thing...?
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by pandriod: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
cjrane:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Talk is sheap!
Ask your hero Gen Oladipo Diya and Adisa how sweet it gets when you know you will soon surrender your skull to ants.
Try to break Nigeria and see if your skull will not be used to scoop water from Ogunpa river grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh really, see this foolish parasite displaying his foolishness. You can't eat your cake and have it.

The new slogan is IBO MUST GO. Just watch me.
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by pandriod: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
VICTORCIZA: i I would have given you a beffiting befitting reply if you didnt didn't goof goofed by writing paste for pest.WE KNOW JUST LIKE YOU THAT YOU AND YOUR TRIBE ARE CAWARDS.LONG LIVE ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST(ASSESE).

^^^
Just imagine the nematode trying to correct a single typo? Olodo.
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by pandriod: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
VICTORCIZA: i would have given you a beffiting reply if you didnt goof by writing paste for pest.WE KNOW JUST LIKE YOU THAT YOU AND YOUR TRIBE ARE CAWARDS.LONG LIVE ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST(ASSESE)

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Ikengawo: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

How many countries are we talking about here? Let establish that before a proper response.
Nigeria and Biafra. 2
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by cjrane: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod:

Oh really, see this foolish parasites displaying his foolishness. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Boy you need serious psychiatric help! So if you shout IBO MUST GO i will cry abi? Or you even have the guts to touch Igbo even in your home town? I can't join issues with a mad man, i have advised you to try and see if you know you are a man or shut up your cowardly mouth!

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by pandriod: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
cjrane:

Boy you need serious psychiatric help! So if you shout IGBO MUST GO i will cry abi? Or you even have the guts to touch Igbo even in your home town? I can't join issues with a mad man, i have advised you to try and see if you know you are a man or shut up your cowardly mouth!

IBO MUST GO(IMG).
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by cjrane: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod:

IBO MUST GO(IMG).

Oya I'm crying! abi you never win? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lmao @ the army that has been battered, raped and assaulted fighting to keep Nigeria as one.

When it kicks off, you would be part of the collateral damage - be warned! cool
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by cjrane: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod:

IBO MUST GO(IMG).

Oya I'm crying! abi you never win? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
pandriod:

Oh really, see this foolish parasite displaying his foolishness. You can't eat your cake and have it.

LoL...This country sweet o, all of a sudden Nigeria is one of the most corrupt nation, all of a sudden abroad if u show a policeman that u re a Nigerian citizen they wud search u down to ur toe nails, all of a sudden once u say I am a Nigerian the whiteman u re doing business with becomes afraid...lol'''abeg we too much, this country won't divide o, we re waiting for eko atlantic, very soon we go kidnap d contractor...lol'''

1 Like

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Fool! You've added blatant lying to your numerous vices....pathetic undecided

You lost your mind when you initially wrote what you wrote?
fool! You can go on ranting like ediot you are but never you edit my post again.ora nne ya
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by fr3do(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by DerideGull(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
It is unfortunate most respondents can not fathom the statement of "Nigerian Army would do all within its power, including fighting, to sustain the unity of the country" accredited to Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika. If the destabilizing force threatening Nigeria is from across the border, of course, Nigerian army will fight.
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by agbameta: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2013
nwaobitex: Sixteen newly-promoted Brigadier-Generals were decorated with their new ranks.
The Chief of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, said on Tuesday that the Nigerian Army would do all within its power, including fighting, to sustain the unity of the country.
Mr. Ihejirika said this in Abuja at the decoration of 16 newly-promoted Brigadier- Generals with their new ranks.
“There is no two ways about it (unity of the nation); whatever is said in the newspapers, whatever utterances are made, every officer of the Nigerian army must remain focused.
“The Nigerian Army will fight till the last man to ensure the unity and territorial integrity of this country at all times,’
’ he said.
The army chief urged the newly-promoted officers to sustain those positive attributes of hard work and dedication to duty which enabled them to attain the rank.
Earlier, George Sekibo, the Chairman, Senate Committee on Army and Defence, described the army as the “last hope’’ in the effort to tackle insurgency and keep the nation united.
“In particular, at this period that this nation is going through this insurgency problem, our last hope is on the army. Try as much as possible to make sure that Nigeria remains as a united nation; Nigerians must work hard to retain our peace.
“And those elements of destabilisation and destruction, we should fight hard to completely eliminate them,’’ he said.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/151642-army-will-fight-keep-nigeria-united-ihejirka.html

lmao @ caveman, despot and rogue regime talk in 2013? His name explains his predisposition to such idiocy..
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by CircleOfWilis: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2013
one najeria
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2013
VICTORCIZA: fool! You can go on ranting like ediot you are but never you edit my post again.ora nne ya

You fellow Ibos should be wary of you....you are nothing but an unrepentant and lying soul. You wrote badly, instead of you to be remorseful and apologize after your correction, you are still lying about your post being edited.
Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't mind him. That is one of the problems ASUU is trying to address.

2 Likes

Re: Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika by 9jii(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2013
And na their Son talkam oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shot At PDP Rally For Wearing An Apc Shirt In Osun / The Man Buhari,wife And Family In Pictures! / Apc National Convention Overshadows Pdp Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.