Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? (9413 Views)

Poll: Will you fight for one nigeria?

yes, i'll give my life if necessary: 17% (25 votes)
no, the unity of this country is not worth dying for: 82% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

How Not To Keep Nigeria One- Femi Fani-kayode / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by LogicMind: 9:33am On May 17, 2012
Please answer sincerely.
If secession war from any part of the country starts again, will you fight to bring them back and keep nigeria one?
why?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by belovedaja(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2012
No,
because nigeria does not worth it.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Jeel: 10:12am On May 17, 2012
SURE i will,any one thinking of a divided nig is only dreaming
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by emiwanlee(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2012
No, i will instead fight to divide the one sided entity

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by juman(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2012
War is not a good thing, but our root problem is one nigeria.

I will gladly contribute to make Nigeria divided.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by achi4u(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2012
@op answer the question yourself
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by achi4u(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2012
Jeel: SURE i will,any one thinking of a divided nig is only dreaming
then prepare to die like a chicken.

i will personaly shoot you to ensure that nigeria is divide.

14 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by 1025: 11:47am On May 17, 2012
this nigeria under pdp is not working and as such calls for division. again, the only war we need now is a war that will delete all pdp criminals whose names i will mention as at when due.
certain names and their families need to be deleted from our list for nigeria to move forward.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by LogicMind: 1:05pm On May 17, 2012
achi4u: @op answer the question yourself

i am a biafran

8 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Wisdytech(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2012
IM A MILITARY MAN! I MAY FIGHT IF IM PAID UPTO N50M WIT D LATEST ROLLS ROYCE CAR! BY FG
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by cyril83(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2012
Logic Mind:

i am a biafran
did u mean biafranigerian....wake up frm ur dream omo inna...country 'biafra' wil neva exist in diz present world...maybe nxt world

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by inspirenet: 1:54pm On May 17, 2012
Yes.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by gbogboti: 1:54pm On May 17, 2012
Divide Nigeria into 5 parts. Arewa Republic, Middle belt(Nigeria), Niger delta republic, Baifra and Oduduwa republic
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by amosy007: 1:56pm On May 17, 2012
1025: this nigeria under pdp is not working and as such calls for division. again, the only war we need now is a war that will delete all pdp criminals whose names i will mention as at when due.
certain names and their families need to be deleted from our list for nigeria to move forward.

how will u delete pdp when dey have many foot soilders like beef and co...... can u carry gun to face pdp members?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by amosy007: 1:59pm On May 17, 2012
cyril83: did u mean biafranigerian....wake up frm ur dream omo inna...country 'biafra' wil neva exist in diz present world...maybe nxt world
biafra is dead as a territory but the purpose still lives on..... south east cannot stay independently without oil from south south

2 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by amosy007: 2:01pm On May 17, 2012
gbogboti: Divide Nigeria into 5 parts. Arewa Republic, Middle belt(Nigeria), Niger delta republic, Baifra and Oduduwa republic

it is actually 6...hausa/fulani are not that united
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2012
how can you fight for a country like nigeria? you must be insane cool

‘Boko Haram ploy to destroy north’

Northern youths, under the aegis of Arewa Defence League, says the Federal Government does not only have interests in what is happening in the north as regards Boko Haram insurgency but also happy the whole region down economically, socially and politically.

The group also alleged that the federal government was using the insurgency to cripple the region politically ahead of 2015 general elections.

The group, led by its president Murtala Abubakar told newsmen in Kaduna yesterday, lamented over federal government’s failure to address the security problems confronting the north, saying the violence has different dimensions but the government has narrowed its mind to a direction without considering other dimensions.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2012
achi4u: then prepare to die like a chicken.

i will personaly shoot you to ensure that nigeria is divide.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by stpat1(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2012
i'll dialogue for it to divide
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2012
cyril83: did u mean biafranigerian....wake up frm ur dream omo inna...country 'biafra' wil neva exist in diz present world...maybe nxt world
are you going to fiscally stop BIAFRA from actualization?or are you now GOD to tell people their faith,do you even know tomorrow? better wake up cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ak47mann(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2012
amosy007: biafra is dead as a territory but the purpose still lives on..... south east cannot stay independently without oil from south south
SE got their OWN oil&gas which planet are you from? GAS IN MY STATE CAN FEED THE WHOLE IGBO NATION,ARE YOU OK?

1 Like

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Qrisful: 2:09pm On May 17, 2012
NO! Nigeria is getting more rotten been ONE.......
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by OkparaIgbo: 2:09pm On May 17, 2012
When the Call to fight for the BIAFRAN ARMY ARISES then please call me. wink Until then nigeria can keep dreaming embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by walcolm(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2012
Logic Mind: Please answer sincerely.
If secession war from any part of the country starts again, will you fight to bring them back and keep nigeria one?
why?

if a secession war starts, the only thing that will be left to do is negotiate the TERMS OF DISENGAGEMENT

Nigeria has no business being a country angry
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by ismhab(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2012
NO, I WILL DO WHAT EVER POSSIBLE TO SEE NIGERIA'S DISINTEGRATION BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2012
I dey craze?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On May 17, 2012
Great question . . .
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by djeezy(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2012
Logic Mind: Please answer sincerely.
why?
War is better imagined than experienced.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2012
Fight??
To keep nigeria one??
Op, answer my own question first...
U crazy??
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by daywatcher: 2:18pm On May 17, 2012
I will vote to keep it one but I will not fight, never.
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by amosy007: 2:21pm On May 17, 2012
ak47mann: SE got their OWN oil&gas which planet are you from? GAS IN MY STATE CAN FEED THE WHOLE IGBO NATION,ARE YOU OK?
Re: Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? by amosy007: 2:22pm On May 17, 2012
ak47mann: SE got their OWN oil&gas which planet are you from? GAS IN MY STATE CAN FEED THE WHOLE IGBO NATION,ARE YOU OK?

why why did u people crave for more states from south south to join biafra dream?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alfa Belgore’s Committee Wants Patience Jonathan's Office Scrapped / APC Lose Two Members To PDP In Benue State House Of Assembly / Addax’s Latest Oil Discovery Is Not Good News For Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.