Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Some Things That Attract Demons To People - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (70866 Views)

How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by chrisley024(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: i dont know why you haven't listened hard when a frog croaks, when a cock crows, or a dog bark... And wonder what they are saying. grin
Lmao!
U didn't include d cry of a baby.

Pple living in unnecessary fear!

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2013
ikkings:
Not that the game has demons, just that sometimes the creators of these games try to pass across subliminal messages and you accept it in your subconcious mind without knowing, you may not know what they are up to but they certainly know what they want to achieve, which christian in his right mind would create a game with images of idols? pple play these games thinking its fun but the devil is achieving his aim.
Such childish mind lipsrsealed
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ONESS: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2013
KoloOyinbo:

This is incredibly offensive to Catholics AND Muslims. It is also nonsense (especially the bit about rock and roll). This is precisely the sort of narrow minded idiocy born of ignorance that make people think all Christians are idiots. True Christians would not say anything like this. And before you jump in and call me either a Muslin or Catholic I am neither. Simply a non denominational Christian!

THE MIND IS AN EMPTY SPACE SO EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO FILL IT WITH WHATEVER THEY SO WISH. ME AND MY HOME WILL FOLLOW AND SERVE JEHOVAH, YAWEH AND CHRIST HIS SON. FINISH!

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by narmani: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
macof:
See mumu

demons are already working on u
my brother, your post earlier isn't true o. The devil is not afraid of your kindness and good conscience, or your good deed. As much as God is interested in you, so is he. He only respects God's word which he'd not mind testing you on, to know whether you're empty.
The bible also says we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. What you know and are wise enough to apply might just save you so many trouble, if not your life.

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2013
drnoel: very stereotypical, u must be deeper life....

U miss it pa

Woa...I made fp in twice in four days
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2013
n_armani: my brother, your post earlier isn't true o. The devil is not afraid of your kindness and good conscience, or your good deed. As much as God is interested in you, so is he. He only respects God's word which he'd not mind testing you on, to know whether you're empty.
The bible also says we shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. What you know and are wise enough to apply might just save you so many trouble, if not your life.

more religious fools

so Love attrats demons

I guess u never heard of the LAW OF KARMA
only those who do evil fear the evil

So keep up the fear, evil doesnt fear fear
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by narmani: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2013
gsalvatore: Out of ignorance the OP speaketh.

be guided!
be guided by what? If i may ask
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by narmani: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

more religious fools

so Love attrats demons

I guess u never heard of the LAW OF KARMA
only those who do evil fear the evil

So keep up the fear, evil doesnt fear fear
i don't think love attract demons, but demons don't love the fact that you're showing love when the world has been made into hate and violence. So they'd want to stop your 'love showing'...and FYI you didn't have to call of a fool, you know?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2013
n_armani: i don't think love attract demons, but demons don't love the fact that you're showing love when the world has been made into hate and violence. So they'd want to stop your 'love showing'...and FYI you didn't have to call of a fool, you know?

its evident u dont use ur head to think but ur bible so wat makes u NOT A FOOL?

if u know the Law of Karma u would know that Negative energies dont convert in an Environment that hasnt charged them up

All those who give hate and Wickedness always end up receiving such back- thats the demon at work not some being looking for innocent people to devour
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by narmani: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2013
macof:

its evident u dont use ur head to think but ur bible so wat makes u NOT A FOOL?

if u know the Law of Karma u would know that Negative energies dont convert in an Environment that hasnt charged them up

All those who give hate and Wickedness always end up receiving such back- thats the demon at work not some being looking for innocent people to devour
have it your way matey!!
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by jesusbaby21(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen: Ah ahn you are christains
Majority of the things belong to people who try to meddle with worldy things also...

Then if you have received the Holyspirit,he will guide your heart to know what to remove when you ask
you are just right, the holy spirit that's wat we need to guide us in all things. i couldn't do without fixing my nails before, but now i dnt anymore cos d holy spirit stoped me frm it. and now it irritates me
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by inosend: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
jnrbayano: .....Stop chatting on Nairaland site because you may interact with demon possessed individuals...
.....Not owning a phone because you may receive calls from demon possessed people....
.....Not drinking water because we have marine spirits who dwell in water bodies.

SMH!!
shocked
Bros, I follow you shake head. Abeg, na wetin sef, wetin!!?

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Because of the shallow wisdom of worldly Christians and the deceit of our Spiritual leaders, Christianity has gone to the dogs - Jesus Christ will be thoroughly ashamed of the stark Spiritual illiteracy demonstrated by Christians of today..
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Ryda(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Awon xtian in action cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
texazzpete:

I've reported this to the Moderators for offensive content.

If the Moderator takes no action, I'll report HIM to Seun.

Religious intolerance must be rooted out at all levels.
Stop being Babyish,Is dat an abuse or wat ..Muslims and catolic ave d rigt to say wat tey tnk is tru..
If e brngs d post down what About Atheists post av u ins figtin dat
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by macof(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
texazzpete:

I've reported this to the Moderators for offensive content.

If the Moderator takes no action, I'll report HIM to Seun.

Religious intolerance must be rooted out at all levels.

there are No |Mods to report to undecided
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by sucess001(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Another thing that attract demons is ladies sleeping n.aked!

Dont you girls know demons may also be a.roused?

Thats how some girls get spiritual husbands. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by expensive007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Korede038: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wear a rosary and I'm not a catholic. So the idea of a rosary bring evil is naïve. Anyway, if you are interested in making money online, send me an email: ferguson038@gmail.com
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by femi4: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen:

U miss it pa

Woa...I made fp in twice in four days
* Making fp is demonic
*Coming to nl is demonic cos its own by an Athiest.

*You must be using either phone or lappy and I don't think they were discovered by xtians.

*Why are u using internet? A lot of demons now fly through servers.

***Guy! Your thinking must be very shallow***

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Oluschenco(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dogmatism and Fanaticism may attract demons because they feel you are disturbing them with your prayers....
I wake up in the morning, say my morning prayers and go on my own.

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oluschenco: Dogmatism and Fanaticism may attract demons because they feel you are disturbing them with your prayers....
I wake up in the morning, say my morning prayers and go on my own.
dont pray at all cos you may annoy some demons that will come attacking you

1 Like

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by ladenz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:

Ur reply doesn't answer my question, prayer is very scriptural and I can give u as many reference in scripture as u want. Pls be scriptural and give me references in scripture to prove dat.

Lets see if we can enlighten your ignorance a bit. The rosary is a collection of prayers. The beads are just an instrument to help the person praying keep focused and have an idea of the number of times he is repeating these prayers. Imagine you have a very powerful prayer point that you want achieved and you decide to repeat it all day. I dont see anything wrong in that, do you?

the following are the prayers being repeated in the prayer;

1. The Lord's prayer: Matthew Chapt 6. I assume your bible has this passage
2. Hail Mary: The first part of this prayer can also be found in my Bible. Dont know about yours. Check Luke 1:28 and Luke 1:41-43.
3. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit .... The whole Bible is replete with the message of the Glory of the Blessed Trinity. It is true that we Catholics dont tie ourselves down to literal translations of Bible passages. This prayer is a reflection of such but you cannot say its not biblical.

So, you cannot deny that the rosary is in the Bible without contradicting your faith as Bible believing Christian.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by daryoor(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
now i understand , terry g is a demon and he has possed my t.v and my cell phone.

"u can only run run pass terry g wen u run mad a a a a"
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Brunomd: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ds write -up iz sentimental..and by d ryt given 2 me as a STRONG Catholic, i render it USELESSS!
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by centralgee: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
What about tribal marks? I heard they usually have some rooting in the occult how true is this?
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Bulldog: your ignorance can only be superceeded by your ignorance smiley
john 14:25 to 26
25 "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
my friend, like i said, there is something blocking you comprehension of the bible. What's the implication of "all things" . Do you also know that there was nothing like the bible from 0- about 150AD. Hence, what are the early christians using to crosscheck correctness of objects? smiley finally, dont claim you know much about the holy spirit cos it's tantamount to blasphemy. Scientists are still not sure what lurks in the bottom of the oceans and the expanse of the space earth is floating on. Yet you claim absolute knowledge of the one that created it. smiley such pride, such arrogance, reminds me of an angel, an angel that lost his glory smiley . If you are against the rosary, you are against prayer. That's the summary

I hv come to realise that people who don't hv anything important to say, always leave the actually issue and run their mouth( throwing insult all around).
The bible is made up of the different books inspired by the Holyspirit. B4 Jesus came, they were already some books written that even Jesus acknowledged and even quoted from.

See, this is not a bible school.

Jesus already taught us how to pray; if the rosary was necessary, I don't think he would hv left it out when he was teaching the disciples how to pray.
If u are intelligent u must hv gotten the point, and if not, God will help us all.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Nosu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
ladenz:

Lets see if we can enlighten your ignorance a bit. The rosary is a collection of prayers. The beads are just an instrument to help the person praying keep focused and have an idea of the number of times he is repeating these prayers. Imagine you have a very powerful prayer point that you want achieved and you decide to repeat it all day. I dont see anything wrong in that, do you?

the following are the prayers being repeated in the prayer;

1. The Lord's prayer: Matthew Chapt 6. I assume your bible has this passage
2. Hail Mary: The first part of this prayer can also be found in my Bible. Dont know about yours. Check Luke 1:28 and Luke 1:41-43.
3. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit .... The whole Bible is replete with the message of the Glory of the Blessed Trinity. It is true that we Catholics dont tie ourselves down to literal translations of Bible passages. This prayer is a reflection of such but you cannot say its not biblical.

So, you cannot deny that the rosary is in the Bible without contradicting your faith as Bible believing Christian.

smiley

LOL,
Thanks for the education.
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Bulldog(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nosu:

I hv come to realise that people who don't hv anything important to say, always leave the actually issue and run their mouth( throwing insult all around).
The bible is made up of the different books inspired by the Holyspirit. B4 Jesus came, they were already some books written that even Jesus acknowledged and even quoted from.

See, this is not a bible school.

Jesus already taught us how to pray; if the rosary was necessary, I don't think he would hv left it out when he was teaching the disciples how to pray.
If u are intelligent u must hv gotten the point, and if not, God will help us all.
did jesus teach you to speak in tongues yet it was necessary. smiley small minds claiming what they know not. Before jesus, there was nothing like the bible. What was in existence was the torah used by the jews. The bible you know was actually books collected and compiled mainly by the catholics you castigate. And for your information, the rosary comprises of all prayers you can find the the bible as someone has already illustrated including the one taught by jesus christ himself. If you dont know a thing just shut your mouth and dont allow the half baked pastors brainwashing you to lead you astray.

3 Likes

Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Rafaell(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
oluafolabi:

I wouldn't hesitate to do same.

two of U - you & kevoh dt are itchin 2slap ur senior bros, ar completly lost.. jus re'mba dt ds world is not ur home, ur jus a passer-by. Heaven or Hell is ur home; so allow de devil 2keep dancin azonto in ur head !
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Callmebabe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
sucess001: Another thing that attract demons is ladies sleeping n.aked!

Dont you girls know demons may also be a.roused?

Thats how some girls get spiritual husbands. grin grin
Bullshit!
Re: Some Things That Attract Demons To People by Rafaell(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
voltron: Because of the shallow wisdom of worldly Christians and the deceit of our Spiritual leaders, Christianity has gone to the dogs - Jesus Christ will be thoroughly ashamed of the stark Spiritual illiteracy demonstrated by Christians of today..

so wat sense did you make in ds ur comment 4meee... NO-sense !
pls make salient pts & illustrate furtha on them if U must comment. Thank U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.