Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu (1089 Views)

LG Workers’ Salaries Snatched At Gun-point In Enugu / Commercial Bus Driver Rapes Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Unblockable: 1:07am On Dec 18, 2013
A commercial bus driver, identified as Emeka Ugwudiobi has been accused of raping one of his passengers from 7 p.m. to 10 a.m. at gun point in an uncompleted building around Mayor Market, Enugu.

According to the prosecution counsel, Mr Francis Ajagu, the driver plies the New Market-Gariki route and the victim was one of his passengers.

On that fateful day, the driver noticed only the victim was remaining in the bus and drove to an uncompleted building beside the Mayor Market and started raping the victim.

Ajagu said the victim was raped from 7 p.m. to 10 a.m. without break and that the pleas of the victim to allow her rest fell on deaf ears. The victim was rescued by one Mr Chidubem Ezeorah, a passerby who ran into the scene and reported the case to the police.

He said that the victim could hardly stand on her feet when the police came to her rescue in the uncompleted building.

However, Mr Obeta Peter, the counsel to the accused, who described the accused as a responsible man with a wife and four children said Emeka had been driving for the past 16 years and that nobody had ever complained that he was a rapist.

He denied that his client had ever set eyes on the victim before, adding that there was no way a bus driver would carry a gun inside his bus and the police would not notice.

Justice Dorathy Agishi ordered the accused to be remanded in prison custody while adjourning the case to Feb. 26, 2014 for further hearing.
SOURCE
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by donphilopus: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2013
When would all these rapistss stop all these?? Too bad!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by BishopMagic: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2013
I like this.

He got a femal Judge and she adjourned the case till Feb. Next year.

Unfortunately, our laws and legal process makes it very hard to convict sex offenders especially r@pists.

There is also the societal pressure on the victim who ends up being blamed for the incidence to drop the case and just move on.

I have never understood what will make a man r@pe a woman. What pleasures can you derive from an unwilling partner.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by superstar1(m): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2013
This crime of r@pe is getting out hand. What are the female legislators lawyers, judges and civil right activists doing?

It should be 21years imprisonment.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by BishopMagic: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: This crime of r@pe is getting out hand. What are the female legislators lawyers, judges and civil right activists doing?

If I had my way I will throw in the state sponsored castration (both surgical and chemical)
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by CircleOfWilis: 3:58am On Dec 18, 2013
ta
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Every Nigerian lady should get a taser or pepper spray for their protection against these beasts. angry
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1: This crime of r@pe is getting out hand. What are the female legislators lawyers, judges and civil right activists doing?

must it even be female activists alone? as I read d story my eyes simply swells wit tears ( even though d ra.pe is yet to b verified!). What if some pple gang ra.pe the molester's daughter tomorrow (because I kno the guy himself will already be ra.ping his wife, so no nid using his wife as example!). U see, Im a man wit a woman and I cant even imagine myself forcing my wife to hav se.x wit me!
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Femolacaster(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2013
That rapist should be castrasted to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Sec5(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
I am afraid that this case may lack merit.
Do u want me to believe that he actually molested the lady for 15hrs without a BREAK according to d report?
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by EzePromoe: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2013
He should be put under a guillotine ASAP angry
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by mysticgal(f): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2013
From 7pm to 10am is it possible abi na alomo cause am
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by bjtinz: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2013
mysticgal: From 7pm to 10am is it possible abi na alomo cause am

I wonder oooo
Re: Commercial Bus Driver Molests Passenger At Gun Point In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2013
I know lies when I read one.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Graduate Committed Suicide Because His Girlfriend's Father Hates Him [PHOTO] / Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room, Suspected To Have Been Poisoned. / First City Monument Bank Has Been Robbed @ About 2 Am In Minna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.