Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . (1984 Views)

Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / Everything You Need To Know About Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by ollystic: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2009
Does Anyone Knows about Importation and Exportation In Nigeria , Pls I need Information about it Fast Fellow Intellectual Nairalanders .
Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by azeezpop(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
For you to start import and export business, for export,first step is to get a buyer for your product, After that you get an export permit frm export promotion council, then you bring your product to the sea or airport. For documentations and customs paper work,which i can assist you for d paper works, For the importation, you need to get what u want to be importing,then you prepare ur freighting,when it gets here,we do d customs clearance,and you ur goods for selling, Any other info you like to know, you can contact me through: +2348028426721 or +2347035139928 azeezp2002@yahoo.co.uk

Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by oyemos: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2009
gud day i saw ur request on the above mention subject am a qualify clearing agent which have work direct with many importers,before u can import any item u have to study the market very well and no what to import after that u get ur proforma invoice from the supplier from where ever the goods is coming from and starting processing ur form m with the bank,for further enquiry and assistance u can contact me on 07032516821,07025152299,or mail me at akeyomoses@yahoo.com.moses akeyo
Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by Thethy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
open a profile on alibaba.com and check activoltd.com
Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by Nobody: 8:05am On May 23, 2012
INVEST IN THE NON-OIL SECTOR THROUGH THE EXPORTATION OF COMMODITIES AND MINERALS.
The importance and benefits of commodities export is an untapped goldmine presently generating a lot of new entrants that are found in highly rewarding career can not be over – emphasized. Commodities such as Charcoal, Bitter – Kola, Hibiscus Flower, Cashew Nuts, Palm Kernel Shell, etc are in top demand at excellent prices from international buyers.
You are herewith invited to a one day intensive commodities training designed to equip you with the necessary requisite for commodity export business.

VENUE: Licks & Chops, ile – Epo B/stop, Ikotun. DATE: 16th June, 2012. TIME: 11:00am
FEE: N25, 000 (Please, come with your tellers to the venue).
PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION
Acct Name: Adedeji Abimbola Agnes Acct No: 0025118703 Bank: OCEANIC/ECOBANK.
For Registeration, Call: 080-2265-5834, 070-3029-9599, 080-2365-5785
BENEFITS
▪Start up Capital as low as N350, 000 ▪Cheap and easy local product sourcing
▪Duty Free Taxation ▪Short turn around period
▪Mega Profit in foreign currency

SIGNED: TRANSPIRE GROUP INT’L (TGI)
Re: I Need Information About Importation And Exportation In Nigeria . by ephilipand: 9:33am On May 23, 2012
Our investment opportunity for charcoal exportation is for those who would/can not have the time for the day to day running of the business.

We would appreciate JOINT VENTURE & EQUITY PARTICIPATION with very good and reasonable returns on investment.

Interested client(s)? Add me on whatsapp +2348176168355.
Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
or
Call: +2348176168355

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Short Code; Please Help: / Cost Of Setting Up,a Standard Musical Studio. / Download A Free Manual On How To Start A Liquid Soap Production Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.