Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell (4966 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by iluvnaija: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2013
O my God I can't believe what I just heard.
An interview was conducted at aso villa during personal identification exercise where patience Jonathan call on all women to come out en mass to register so that they can have their share on the "National Cake"

I was shocked to hear her say that and she smiled when she made that statement. So this woman and her husband are sharing and stealing our money calling it national cake.

Am not surprised in what is playing out in the country today that's why I never voted GEJ because he is incompetent to lead but very competent to loot.

Make una enjoy the ride o, FRESH AIR indeed.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by lirusehn(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2013
so?

2 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by ignis: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2013
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by slimfit1(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Evidence please even if it a sound clip a video will be a lot better please.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by MightyThor(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by iluvnaija: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

I can swear this with my life. What will I gain for telling lies to ridicule a fellow human like me. My aim is not to laugh or cause laughter but for us Nigerian to know where this people are taking us to.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by AjaraEwuro: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2013
get a life OP. Nonsense.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Pacify: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with what she said. Your mindset has associated sharing the 'National cake' with stolen funds. According to the statement, she encourages women to register so that they may also benefit from the country's wealth. What is wrong with that?

4 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by ifyalways(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2013
How is "come and chop" a bombshell ? You prefer she says "go and die" ?

People sha are insatiable.

6 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by budusky05(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Adurangba(f): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2013
Another deranged personality. Who cares if you voted for him or not? What is wrong in what she said? What do you understand with national cake? Fool.

6 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by gamerod: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2013
OP. You are making no sense at all. Free the woman. Duncey duncey.

2 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by headtoto: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
Nonsense post. You need to see a psychiatrist fast OP.

4 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by simplyme3(f): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2013
absolutely nothing wrong in her statement. You need to just shut up and let Jonathan and family be. You didnt vote for him, so keep quiet and eat some grass.

8 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by bronxdog: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2013
this OP is a dummy of the highest order. So every statement she makes now, even when you dont understand her, you start a topic and blasting her. Foolish OP.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Ifygirly(f): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Am voting in GEJ not his wife ok.Am nt concerned abt his wife.For me,whatever she says doesn't count.We all knw she has difficulties speaking good english.What u are tinkin is probably not wat she meant.

4 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by handsome2(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
so in your mind OP, she is openly asking them to come and eat money abi? A share of the national cake does not necessarily mean invitation to come and loot money. Get it? Now remove this silly post of yours before its too late.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by ilaugh1: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2013
some people have time for nonsense sha.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by ideycraze1: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2013
OP. You stink to highest heavens with this meaningless thread. Its plain rubbish and absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by lepashandi: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Another animal on the loose on Nairaland. Whats the meaning of this thread? Is it a joke or something? Must you find fault in everything the woman utters? Come on now. Let her be. Now go and perish.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by LouisThoru(f): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
what has he looted? Na your papa put him there? Wetin dey worry you? You must be an eeddioott.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Freewilly(f): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
I'm sure the OP was not expecting this kind of responce LOL!!!

11 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by mosunade(f): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2013
she smiled? No, she for cry. What is wrong in her statement?
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by MaJBlige(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2013
no be your fault OP. Its ASUU's fault for keeping you idle for so long. Get your books and jet back to school and stop posting meaningless sh--it on Nairaland.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Njoy1(f): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2013
iluvnaija: Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

I can swear this with my life. What will I gain for telling lies to ridicule a fellow human like me. My aim is not to laugh or cause laughter but for us Nigerian to know where this people are taking us to.

You are still talking? Get out of here and get something meaningful doing with your life. Where are they taking you?
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Adindupeter: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
iluvnaija: Pleasssssssss I beg I. Watch the interview, this is not make believe. I watched it less than an hour ago on ITV Abuja.

"What will I gain for telling lies"? You get paid for it na!! Save us this crap.. Look what hatred has done to u.. Anything to bring Gej down is truth to you and your likes..Smh
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Freewilly: I'm sure the OP was not expecting this kind of responce LOL!!!

That serves him right! The op is suffering from psychological constipation. He is nothing but a complete compound fool! Imagine the trash that animal in human form posted up there. I'm sure the op has commercialized his senses.
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by experimentist: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2013
OP --------------ยป cry
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Bobbycharlton(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Even your English gan na die. Hw diff are u from 'mama peace'. Birds of a feather flock 2geda. wink
Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by wordcat(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2013
U didn't vote 4 him yes but He's ur President and will remain ur President till 2019. Just learn how to live with it or better still, u can go on self exile.

1 Like

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Rottenegg1: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2013
I would be the greatest FOOL if i should believe this sourceless crap from another confused, demented goon.....
If you don't have anything doing why dont you go dig up a pit and lie inside? I'd come cover your miserable body with the sand..

3 Likes

Re: O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell by Omexonomy: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2013
byrron:

That serves him right! The op is suffering from psychological constipation. He is nothing but a complete compound fool! Imagine the trash that animal in human form posted up there. I'm sure the op has commercialized his senses.
why attaking the op alone when such nonsense had been making frontpage on nairaland in the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once A Soldier, Always A Soldier, See What Buhari Did At Army Guards Of Brigade / Revealed!!! Nnamdi Kanu Educate Inmates In Kuje Prison. / Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.