Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

ATIKU Back To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU Back To APC (1459 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATIKU Back To APC by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2013
As part of its membership drive, the leadership of the All Progressives Congress has concluded plan to woo former Vice President Atiku Abubakar into its fold.

Atiku, a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, was the presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, a party that was among the three political parties that merged to form the APC.

The other two political parties were the Congress for Progressive Change and the All Nigeria Peoples Party.

The former Vice- President however returned to the PDP shortly before the presidential primaries of the PDP in 2010, which he lost to President Gododluck Jonathan.

Atiku was also a member of the aggrieved members of the PDP that walked out of the PDP mini convention in Abuja few months ago to form the New PDP.

Investigations by our correspondent showed that Atiku would receive the leaders of the APC at his residence in Asokoro, Abuja.

The spokesperson for the former Vice-President, Mallam Garba Shehu, confirmed the visit in a test message to our correspondent.

He said, “Yes, the leadership of the APC would visit Turaki at his residence in Asokoro tomorrow (today) at 11am.”

If the leadership of the opposition party succeeds in wooing Atiku from the ruling party, he would be joining five other governors from the PDP to have defected to the opposition party.

Governors who have left the party are Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwanso (Kano); Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto); Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara); and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa).

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-leaders-to-woo-atiku/
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by budusky05(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2013
Wellcome....
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by Rexceedo: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Removing a stick of broom from its bunch does nothing to d broom. PDP 4 lyf
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by aljharem(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2013
Political gay prostitute
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by hakanai(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Rexceedo: Removing a stick of broom from its bunch does nothing to d broom. PDP 4 lyf

^^^^ PDP get broom. Go APC jare !!!! Even you in your desperate attempt know the strength of the team. Next time please use the Umbrella abi umbellela !!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

@News, i no like Atiku one single bit. I prefer he remains in PDP. APC has to be cautious of desperate people who cross carpet as they could hijack APC or destroy it if they fail to get what they want. So watch who you admit into the fold. Some people are not worth it. After all Atiku is expendable. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by 1stola: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2013
This could make me hate APC...
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by strangest(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2013
ok...

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Back To APC by fdigital(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2013
Atiku having been in power knows fully well that the APC cannot unseat an incumbent PDP. Atiku knows the turf very well and knows where his interest will be best served. The question however is whether the PDM is still as strong and formidable as it used to be to bother anybody. I doubt.
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by Toktee(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2013
fdigital: Atiku having been in power knows fully well that the APC cannot unseat an incumbent PDP. Atiku knows the turf very well and knows where his interest will be best served. The question however is whether the PDM is still as strong and formidable as it used to be to bother anybody. I doubt.
Difficult to unseat incubent pdp,i hear you,and i dey laugh,election year is here again and i will remind you when it happen.
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by CircleOfWilis: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2013
owk
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by israel007: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2013
[size=15pt]APC IS REALLY RETROPROGRESSIVE [/size]
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by kingbang: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
So Atiku is now a progressive? Hahahahahahaha. APC is really worse than PDP. Bunch of frustrated children.

1 Like

Re: ATIKU Back To APC by OgologoDimkpa: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
This APC is just accepting everybody both the good, the bad and the ugly into
their party just to prove what...? angry

Relevance?

Bunch of frustrated Criminals.
Opposition my foot sad
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by Feraz(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Are you freaking kidding me? The coming years will be interesting in the Nigerian political sphere.
Re: ATIKU Back To APC by gratiaeo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigeria is stuck between the
devil and the deep blue sea.
GEJ is a novice in corruption
when you are talking of
Atiku, Tinubu, Ali Modu
Sherrif, Saraki. They are all
waiting by the wings to grab
our oil wealth once GEJ falls.
If we can’t fight a docile
president like GEJ would we
be able to fight Atiku or
Buhari? APC intentions is not
good for Nigeria, power
intoxicates, how can we give
power to these desparadoes.

(1) (Reply)

APC Spokesman Lai Mohammed Is A Pathological Liar & Shameless - FFK / Your Opinion On This Bible Quote!(male Only) / Survivor Of Boko Haram Attack On Gwoza Police Training College Testifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.