Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Naija Politicians Falling Our Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Politicians Falling Our Hands (580 Views)

Ojukwu's Letter To Yorubaman Banjo..."taking Our Destinies Into Our Hands" / A Nairalander Calebosko Wrote This About Naija Politicians / Photos Of Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration With Naija Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Politicians Falling Our Hands by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2013
Just before Obama assumed duty as the President of the United States of America, we got a hang of how he's religiously attached to his Blackberry device then. Almost immediately the whole world (including Nigeria) started embracing the device ...I need not refresh our minds on the impact on our youths undecided.

Only recently, Obama himself had to do what our dear babes do in every tushed up hotel rest rooms - Selfies (tagging them using various headies - Home Tinz, Cinema Tinz, Church Tinz etc) ....Funeral Tinz you would say grin

Anyway, as they said Warri nor de carray lass ....our dear old politicians nor de dull o! Baba Iyabo only recently had to wake up NIPOST to deliver a letter (letter o!) to Aso Rock. I wonder when it was posted sha ...but you can imagine naa from Abeokuta (Ogun State) to Abuja will take not less than a week to deliver (with all den bad roads so).

As if that was not enough ....only last night Iyabo herself had to post another letter all the way from US (at least from her address at the top) I guess using NIPOST equivalent - USPS ...this again would take nothing less than 7 days to arrive Naija and God help those boys at NIPOST nor confiscate am (na joke ooo!).

The point here is ...Why are they not using Emails rather than using 'letters' biko nu? These are people who's been to the top and yet cannot embrace the trend of the day?

Can't Baba Iyabo open a free email say for example baba_hilltop@yahoo.com and send an email to gej4u2nv@yahoo.com? Or na Iyabo wey nor fit open iyabo4luv@yahoo.com and send to baba_hilltop@yahoo.com?

Nnna make thesi peopo nor draw us back o! We the youths of Naija nor de write letter or comprehension again o! We only do PING, 2go, Tweet, Selfie tinz oo!

Ona heleep me tell them o!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Behind That Stupid Letter ––iyabo Obasanjo Blasts / Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee On Unlawful Torture Of Women In Ejigbo / Jonathan Drags Obasanjo To Rights Commission Over Criminal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.