Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer (22010 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Deschil: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Get well soon dear! This is so sad sad

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by andyanders: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
she did something with her bossom before? Her bossom look like she had silicon to increase the size and the result is the cancer.Too bad though for people looking for fame.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Eklektika(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
As much as it is quite sad to learn that a woman has bosom cancer, yet I think that sometimes some women bring it upon themselves by their lifestyle and behaviour.

I say this because I remember I read an interview that Karen Igho granted to a magazine during the heady days of her incarceration in the charade that was Big Brother Africa.

In the interview, she happily admitted that she had padded her bosoms surgically.

I remember I have read somewhere that these bosom implants contain Silicone which increases the chance of the woman getting bosom cancer.

She flaunted her bosom and even said that enhancing her bosom has boosted her self-confidence.

I feel pity for her, sha but with the foregoing, I have to ruefully admit that she brought this on herself.

That said, I don't gloat over her misfortune because Cancer is a disease you should never wish on your worst enemy.

I comment my Reserve.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Sunglow: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
SpicyMimi:
like seriously?

Is that all you concerned about?
Som1's life is at risk and this is all you could think of....?

Frustrated guys, are alwys ranting abt single ladies.... Tho..
Becos they are broke a55 lonely haters grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by biafranqueen: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Eklektika: As much as it is quite sad to learn that a woman has bosom cancer, yet I think that sometimes some women bring it upon themselves by their lifestyle and behaviour.

I say this because I remember I read an interview that Karen Igho granted to a magazine during the heady days of her incarceration in the charade that was Big Brother Africa.

In the interview, she happily admitted that she had padded her bosoms surgically.

I remember I have read somewhere that these bosom implants contain Silicone which increases the chance of the woman getting bosom cancer.

She flaunted her bosom and even said that enhancing her bosom has boosted her self-confidence.

I feel pity for her, sha but with the foregoing, I have to ruefully admit that she brought this on herself.

That said, I don't gloat over her misfortune because Cancer is a disease you should never wish on your worst enemy.

I comment my Reserve.

The statistics

40,000 Breast augmentations in 2011.

56% Increase since 2007.

26% Increased risk with an implant of being diagnosed late with breast cancer.

38% Increased risk with an implant of dying from breast cancer.

I have attended 2 wake keeping's in US and supported 1 back home for NIgerian women with Breast Cancer this is an epidermic that is not being talked about
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by meforyou1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hated Karen to hell. Dissed her non stop in big brother wall then. But this is a very disturbing news. And I feel for her. Pls let's show Karen love. Karen, if you read this post, just know I wish you all the best. Be strong and you will overcome this.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by bolex04(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
you are healed in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by homesteady(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
packman:

ANIMALISTIC SLIME HE GOAT

MUST YOU COMMENT.....

IN ALL THREAD

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g.
posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with
silly gifs.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
cancer of d g:enitals i guess cos she z a male hu had a sex change....nd my my d product of dat sex change surgery was a partially unsuccessful... By d way wen z d burial?? undecided undecided
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by maygal: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
I feel for her! I wish her d best... our Lord will heal her IJN

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
steve_cantrell: You guys did it Goldie...

Now Karen...

Hate kills !

Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by hustla(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
This babe loves attention!
Kai! Must you post everything online? Celebs in the US desperately try to keep their lives off Twitter, this one dey loud am up and down

Nawa o!
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by stevecantrell: 5:05am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=Babzilla][/quote]

I see I (my sarcasm) got your attention.... grin
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by misep(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2013
You are healed in the name of Jesus. Try and put decency in your dressing.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by seangy4konji: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2013
You wont die in the mighty name of God...We love you.go treat yourself and enjoy the world...I wont be hating anyone again unless its worth it.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Shegz4god(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah!! That's what you get when you change the good things GOD gives you to something else$$ undecidedYeah!! That's what you get when you change the good things GOD gives you to something else$$
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by AwesomeDaniel(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2013
I don't understand.. Why censor the word bbreast.. What is bossom.. Like bossom of the Lord?
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by enioladeran: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2013
I wish her all the best. Seriously its not easy at all.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by saheed2002: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Good morning karen,folaji is my name.sorry for the sickness.i learnt that you will go for its treatment very soon.
but before then, i have an offer of proven treatment for the deadly disease and it will treat by ALLAH'S mercy,only if you don't mind.so for you willing to know what it requires, you can call me on this number:08082182526. and i will give you what will treat the DISEASE
i'm currently in Ibadan,Oyo State.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by frostylook: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2013
She's got breast cancer all along and 2 save her,doctors had 2 cut off her real boobs. The implants are jus there to give the young lady a semblance of normal life and its not hazardous to her health to have a boob implant. God heal her,cancer is no joke.
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by Tuso(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
hehehe..dis was the same w.h.o.r.e who was happy n laughing at Selly's predicaments
Like the Cancer 4 do en ugly face...ugly biatchtongue
Re: Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer by alisigwe(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Afterall celebrities are humans too so karen shouldn't think people really hate her that much! Shoo,why would she be like are you happy? Who would be happy if she's no more? Nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) / BBNaija's Mercy Eke's Father Is Dead / Asake sells out 19,000-Seater Barclays Centre in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.