Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) (22007 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets Hermes Birkin Bag On Second Date (Photo) / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out For Dinner Date (Photo) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
@gistvic.com

Innocent Udeme Udofot, better known as MC Galaxy, who is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, has gone over social media to announce his wedding date.

Mc Galaxy is happy and asked fans if they would be coming .

Would u be coming?

Gists via : http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/mc-galaxy-announces-his-wedding-date.html

1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by khingTony(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Responsible individual
Unlike the rest that have multiple baby mamas, giving birth to kids like rats.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by CTechHub(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Rosay15(f): 3:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol, dis guy funny sha which one be 30th of February again?. I knw say him dey play pranks Ni cus everybody knws say February have 28 days grin cheesy

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Skepticus: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2018
cool

And to see that some mo.rons above him just congratulated him says a lot about the wide spread stupidity among young nigerians.

No wonder y'all voted a cow herder as your president.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by calddon(m): 5:50am On Sep 04, 2018
He is very irresponsible for trying to take advantage of our intelligence. angry angry angry grin

Old man like him if he likes let him not go an marry, will be fixing date that is not in the calender for marriage

13 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by shrek4(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2018
30th February isnt a date....

Its a ruse... He probably wants to do a concert or release an album.

Dry stunts

10 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2018
You are all invited, as if your hall can accommodate all of us. Abeg invite your people only jare.

3 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
30th Feb keh? Which calendar be that?
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by jjbest123(m): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Only his calendar has 30th febuary,MC GALAXY is high on oshogbo weed.

4 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Edopesin: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
SO he succeeded in deceiving

SEUN

THE mods

OP

The people above

chai
calddon:
That's what real men do,, Wed their love
Not all this chop and clean mouth baby mama, baby daddy celebs

Congratulations to him

Lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by BruncleZuma: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by BadmanGozie: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Most of the people commenting on this thread above me, didn't even bother to read the post (view the pic). Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by ichommy(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2018
February is not up to 30, 28/29. Wedding ko, Introduction ni.

1 Like

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Saao(m): 5:55am On Sep 04, 2018
khingTony:
Responsible individual
Wetin responsible here
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Josh44s(m): 5:55am On Sep 04, 2018
khingTony:
Responsible individual

Have you seen Feb 30th before?

9 Likes

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by femi4: 5:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Sekem! sekem!! sekem!!!
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by sapeleboi(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2018
party rice and dance just de hungry me

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by jjbest123(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2018
BadmanGozie:
Most of the people commenting on this thread above me, didn't even bother to read the post (view the pic). Smh grin
Not all,i read the post fully before commenting,don't judge all with few person's character.
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Sep 04, 2018
khingTony:
Responsible individual
getting married makes one resoonsible See mentality.those married men chasing small gals too are responsible abi
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Josh44s:

Have you seen Feb 30th before?

I fell for that shit too. Damn
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by shevon: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2018
Read some of your comments and I'm like, "really?"
The dude said he's getting married February 30 and some people are giving him accolades for being responsible.
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Opinionated: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Congratulations to him.
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by calddon(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Edopesin:
SO he succeeded in deceiving

SEUN

THE mods

OP

The people above

chai
Wats happening

Lwkmd
He is the most irresponsible fellow av ever seen, using my head dis early morning... What was I thinking sef angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Opinionated: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2018
ednut1:
getting married makes one resoonsible See mentality.those married men chasing small gals too are responsible abi

It is a great step towards responsibility if you follow the rules. Some people cannot defend their qualifications, does this make them useless?

See the Type of Husbands and Wives that are Out There
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Cindy95(f): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2018
there is no 30th February... lol
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Humblega(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2018
February 30, kwa........it only exist in his own calendar.

D dude just succeded in kidding people

Is it another.....

Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by Cloggym(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol. It's all a prank
Re: Mc Galaxy Announces His Wedding Date (PHOTO) by pafo(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2018
khingTony:
Responsible individual

So feb 30 is a date abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Meets With Road Transport Workers In Lagos / I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa / Karen Igho Suffers From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.