Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members (501 Views)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members by ifeanyija(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
The National Welfare Officer of the Academic Staff
Union of Universities, ASUU, Dr. Ngozi Iloh, is still in a
bad shape, undergoing surgeries and going through
traumatic pains, at the University of Benin Teaching
Hospital in Benin, Edo State.

Dr Ngozi said, “We travelled in a convoy from ASUU
Benin zone. We stopped at a filling station to refuel on
the way to Kano. The travelling team was from
University of Benin, Delta State University, Abraka, and Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma.

“The UNIBEN bus took off and I asked the driver to slow down so the others could catch up with us. My saving grace was that I kept looking back and the rest is history.”

This is contrary to reports that she was treated and
discharged in Lokoja, Kogi State, shortly after the
accident, which was caused by the convoy of the Kogi
State Governor, Mr Idris Wada, on November 12.

The widely condemned accident, which happened while members of the union were on their way to Kano for a meeting, claimed the life of the former National
President of ASUU, Prof. Festus Iyayi.

It was learnt that she had undergone two major
surgeries, one on her right leg and another on the left
hand.

“I am still in hospital. My injuries are not minor,” she
told Punch, adding that she had been traumatised for
weeks following the discovery that Prof. Iyayi died in
the accident.

www.osundefender.org/?p=138439

Re: PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
She really in a bad shape n no body even talk about her,wish her quick recovery tho
Re: PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members by kufrejames: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
too bad, gay has long 4gotn abt ha.He is busy pursuing money
Re: PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members by Vicjay1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why is the injury been exposed lyk dat......
Re: PHOTO: A Victim Of Kogi Governor’s Convoy Brutality To ASUU Members by ifeanyija(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

OAU Ranked 10th,see Full List Of Top 100 African Varsities Here / Ican Should Stop Extorting Candidates! / Need Help With Stata App For Windows On Econometric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.