Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! (43167 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / NSCDC Uncovers Fake JAMB Registration Centre In Borno / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
My name is John Portal. I subscribed to Naijawapaz JAMB Runz. They confirmed my subscription and promised to send the answers as early as 3 a.m. I'm writing my exams today. I've been waiting for six hours. They have sent me nothing. I'm confused.
Please, I need your help.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by redcliff: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
JohnPortal:
My name is John Portal. I subscribed to Naijawapaz JAMB Runz. They confirmed my subscription and promised to send the answers as early as 3 a.m. I'm writing my exams today. I've been waiting for six hours. They have sent me nothing. I'm confused.

Well, face the music. Next time you would know what to take serious and what not to. Imagine the kind of generation this generation is already building and we are complaining about the leaders we have and how corrupt they are. But the question is how can folks like you who would eventually step into government one day become transparent and pure when right from your teenage years you have had corruption embedded in your DNA?!!!

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by slimmybaarbie(f): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by mrbyron(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Involve the police or EFCC undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by 9jaRonin(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Continue waiting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks to C3nsus!
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
one word for u 'fool'. later una go say our leaders are corrupt

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Fedric(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
if i say make u give me 5 hundred naira, will u? u got what u ask for

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Fedric(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
have u written ur jamb?
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by theshaderoom: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wow! U stayed awake waiting for jamb answers.

When I wrote jamb I stayed awake the whole night reading, I only stood up from my reading position at about 6 am to go and bathe and get ready to go to my centre.

My friend that did the jamb runs had to write it again the next year.

OP I hope u pass sha. Guessing onpoint

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Teespice(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

na your type go dey shout corruption is everywhere meanwhile, you do things like this to encourage it.

thank God for post utme............separating the wheat from chaff from time immemorial.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by SenatePresdo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
I wrote mine today without runz...I'm glad that I will make it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
JohnPortal:
SCAM.. there can hardly be runz in CBT

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by parkparky(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
SenatePresdo:
I wrote mine today without runz...I'm glad that I will make it.
bro hw was it? R u a science student?
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Moblord(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
everything na luck
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
parkparky:
bro hw was it? R u a science student?
was cool. Yea i'm a science student
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by HomoSapiien: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fedric:
if i say make u give me 5 hundred naira, will u? u got what u ask for

Are you a begger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Are you a begger
grin
HomoSapiien:

Are you a begger

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
*dancing shoki* cheesy fake website everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by parkparky(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2016
SenatePresdo:
was cool. Yea i'm a science student
tel me few questions in chem
Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by SenatePresdo(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2016
parkparky:
tel me few questions in chem
jst know ur iupac nomenclature well, bonding types(covalent, dative, ionic...) of electrons nd also molecular formular.
Linear and volume expansitivity, Know all their derivetives formular.
This are the ones i could recall. And again gas laws, boyles law to be precise.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by vanguard90(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
Wow! U stayed awake waiting for jamb answers.

When I wrote jamb I stayed awake the whole night reading, I only stood up from my reading position at about 6 am to go and bathe and get ready to go to my centre.

My friend that did the jamb runs had to write it again the next year.

OP I hope u PASS sha. Guessing onpoint
Pass ke? I hope he fails. What happened to reading his books?
Op, school no be by force, go and learn trade if school no gree you, but say u wan cheat enter school, e no go happen

15 Likes

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by charcoal(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2016
guy dont depend on anybody, read and u'll pass u hv to start building ur confidence from here nobody ll send u answer wen u gain admission, i remember wen i wrote my jamb in 2011 d center was so strict that they did not allow phones,no copying,its just u and ur booklet, i was forced to write my exam by my self and i did not read atall, glory b toGod i scored 177 since den i started believing in my self.

8 Likes

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Engineermbugame(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
JohnPortal:
oga even if dere send it is fake,i exprience dsam shit last year i wil advice al de candidates to prepared hard for dere exam.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Caracta(f): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Smh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! by Fedric(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Are you a begger
jamb upgrading. subscription is 20k, come and upgrade ur score, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.