Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

ASUU Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Wahala (398 Views)

Vote Out Parasites From Government-ASUU / Nigeria Needs Jonathan - ASUU / Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Wahala by NGVOICE: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
My union has learnt some useful lessons in the just suspended industrial dispute with the Federal Government. “One lesson is that the union as a body of intellectuals has learnt to carry the public along in its struggles - Nasir Fagge - President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU). Hmmm! What do I say Congratulation first for ending the battle. I also have learnt the following lesson as I travel round. Today CNN is celebrating China for her sensitivities to the future of China as the X-ray the value in investing in the younger generation not minding the advantage they already have on the world economy strategically and technologically. We in Nigeria today celebrate 169 days of retrogression, 169 days of setback. How do we produce a future that compete with the West and Asian giants like China, Japan, South Korea.... Ghana is a pole away from Nigeria yet her educational system is not interfered with the polity so a stable educational system is the result. ASUP of the federal Polytechnics are numbering their days it is numbering a record time also, soon Colleges of education and other related institution will join bring to halt the future of Nigeria. What is it? I may ask demanding an answer! ASSU our Hero, Government our Boss yet the actual champion being the future of our great country Nigeria trampled on the battle ground of the war between ASUU and Government as the fight for the future of the country without the future with them. This is my lesson yours may be similar with my anyway share it! Long live ASUU! Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria ! Long live The Future of this Nation our patient and focused students community who waited for 169 days without Tahrir Square kind of Rally! I celebrate! with 100 Gbosssssaaaaa!!!!!!! Aluta continual......

Re: ASUU Wahala by NGVOICE: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
You are talk!

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Backtracks, Says N1.9 Trillion, Not N8 Trillion Oil Money Missing / Fayemi To Spend N3.3bn LG Fund To Build Market Stalls / Salvation Army Bell Ringer Punched For Saying ‘happy Holidays’ Instead Of ‘merry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.