Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Salvation Army Bell Ringer Punched For Saying ‘happy Holidays’ Instead Of ‘merry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salvation Army Bell Ringer Punched For Saying ‘happy Holidays’ Instead Of ‘merry (399 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Army Bell Ringer Punched For Saying ‘happy Holidays’ Instead Of ‘merry by pigin: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2013
A woman in Arizona says that she was recently assaulted while working as a bell ringer for the Salvation Army because she greeted shoppers with the phrase “Happy Holidays” insteadof “Merry Christmas.”Kristina Vindiolatold KNXVthat she was collecting donations outside a Walmart in Phoenix and chose the wrong greeting for one woman.“The lady looked at me,” Vindiolarecalled. “I thought she was going to put money in the kettle.She came up to me and said, ‘Doyou believe in God?’ And she says, ‘You’re supposed to say Merry Christmas,’ and that’s when she hit me.”Vindiola said that she notified Walmart managers that the woman had hit her in the arm, and the police were notified.“She should’ve just been happy Isaid ‘Happy Holidays,’ but I got hit because I didn’t say ‘Merry Christmas,’” she pointed out.After reviewing Walmart surveillance video, Phoenix determined that there was not enough evidence to arrest the suspect. Vindiola is considering taking legal action against the woman.Watch this video from KNXV,http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/16/salvation-army-bell-ringer-punched-for-saying-happy-holidays-instead-of-merry-christmas/

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Vaccinator In NW Pakistan / My Tears For Nigeria [A Must READ] / NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.