Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko (10138 Views)

Kids Transported To School In Lokoja In An Open-Vehicle (photos) / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student / Gov. Mimiko Sack 30 Senior Staffs Of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by habbyy03: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Davo93: Mr Habby03, arrest me on what charge? Lol
sha meet me in sch....#
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by goingsolo: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please. How can I apply for open letter? I heard they employing people now, pls advise !!
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Davo93(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
A report just reaching me from Comrade Charles Amuwa, DPM Ondo State Schorlaship Board has it that the payment will be made before the end of this week. Let us just hope the board live up to what they have said.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by MizEmerald(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
olempe: @ op, calm down, Mimiko will pay ur 10k.

By the way, I hate to hear the name NAOSS cos most of their (people like TK) excos aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ bunch of thieves who should be in EFCC net.
Don't mind the beggars,always jumping from one politician's house to another,at d end of day they share 1500 for each of them,and its so funny when dey say dey are on students struggle,struggle akara or wetin,awon ole jatijati.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Peterboy1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Great Nacosites............................
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by atrix4g(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hey guys make una leave mimiko oooo. me don see ma scholarship money since friday ooo dats 100k. e don even almost finish. na bursary i dey await naw ooo.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Yeske: 12:10am On Dec 24, 2013
unmask: hmmmm......they still pay bursary?......didn't bother while in school when I was told to bring 750, so as to collect 1k5

lol, I guess you are from Ogun state. That was the amount paid as bursary then, dunno about now.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by atrix4g(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
uhh what a marvelous one. just saw alert for bursary not too long ago 10k. only me. Alhamdulilah
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Sunnidinho: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Where is this rumour of mimiko owing salaries coming 4rm? Cos my guy had been paid his leave bonus n december salary.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Has anyone using GTB seen alert? Me neva see oo but i sabi one person using first bank and she don see alert today. Still waitin 4 my own...
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Davo93(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
There were confirmed reports of beneficiaries that got their bank alert of the bursary payment today. I learnt students in Ondo State Institutions will be considered lastly. Our effort at pleading to Dr Mimiko, we can now say it is not in vain cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2013
^^ Thanks for the info boss, coz I was gettin anxious, I school in FUTA.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Davo93(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Rummenigge: ^^ Thanks for the info boss, coz I was gettin anxious, I school in FUTA.
Your welcome sir. Hopefully before the new year, FUTA should be attended to. Between Merry Christmas cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Davo93: Your welcome sir. Hopefully before the new year, FUTA should be attended to. Between Merry Christmas cheesy
Merry xmas, have a wonderful new year.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by adelcole(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
How will govt paid when students were at home for months due to ASUU strike? Mind you this money are to be paid to you when you are in the school not at home. The primary motive for this bursary is to assist students in any of their academic budgets not for yuletide's fanfares.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
@davo93 u don see alert? Me neva see oo? Wia do u skool?
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Davo93(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Rummenigge: @davo93 u don see alert? Me neva see oo? Wia do u skool?
Same here friend. I am yet to be alerted. I school in OAU.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by feyisayorrr: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Plz i just gained admission in2 the university of Benin,hw can i also apply 4 diz bursary ?
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Davo93: Same here friend. I am yet to be alerted. I school in OAU.
My body don dey hot oo lol. Hopefully, the'll pay next week.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko by Rummenigge(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
feyisayorrr: Plz i just gained admission in2 the university of Benin,hw can i also apply 4 diz bursary ?
You apply through the Ondo scholarship website, they've not yet started applying for 2014 session.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015/2016 Post-utme - Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana / UNILAG 2018/2019 Post Graduate Masters – Past Questions & Answers Available - / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.