Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* (1837 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oga ajibam, i was about to post the additional 5k stuff here. And pls your link is broken, can you post another link and the name of d page?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by dondiggy: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Damex333: i dont know wen we are resuming but i know FUNAAB has resumed to complete her 12/13 academic session welcome miss jane
the school authority want to settle d outgoing final year student ,
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Good morning funaabites.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2013
ikeola6: Good morning funaabites.....
gud morning sir. Oga dongiggy. Na so o.
Gud morning everyone
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by dondiggy: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Damex333: gud morning sir. Oga dongiggy. Na so o.
Gud morning everyone
morning boss, returning student would be resuming like 3rd week of January
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Ajibam: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2013
SCHOOL FEES UPDATE:
SUG President Speaks again, explains how Funaab would be spending our own share of N200B from FG.
As you can all recall the Previous update on the Proposed Internet Fee that might affect our school fees, that the SUG wanted Funaabites opinion on it. After seeing and reading our reactions, he posted:"At this point,You don't need to express any fears....there is no plan to increase school fees.....and if they do it will be met by serious resistance the internet access thing is just an innovation which the student union under me articulated to the university and the governing council also had it in mind but said the university do not have the money to invest in it except student are willing to pay....so I said let me put it to them and see if they are willing....so that is it...and on the1.6billion funaab will be getting of course,I was the one who made that amounte ven public here because I saw the books and I challenged who is coming after to also monitor the money..the money is for a specified project and it can NEVER be diverted into something else....it will be use to build hostels 1500 bed spaces 2 of it and laboratories...central lab etc...U are aware the World bank just gave Funaab 8million dollars that is also for a specific purpose research if it is diverted, the World bank will blacklist the university and the chief executive..So pls that is how things work. I hope you understand it now? If we don't want to watch lectures,download books, E-library surf the Net in our university No problem...I will communicate your opinion to the Governing council.."Your thought?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Ajibam: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Damex333: Oga ajibam, i was about to post the additional 5k stuff here. And pls your link is broken, can you post another link and the name of d page?
https://m.facebook.com/funaabjuice?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5444583610
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB *lets Al Funaabites Meet Here* by Fynestboi: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2013

(1) (2)

.. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) Anthem / Help Me With A Seminar Topic,(geologists Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.