Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Interview Questions On Amount Being Paid In Your Former Work Place - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview Questions On Amount Being Paid In Your Former Work Place (455 Views)

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / When You're Being Paid For Doing Virtually Nothing: The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Questions On Amount Being Paid In Your Former Work Place by Itsalie: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
please, scholars and human resource officers in the house,

is it wise or advisable to state the amount you were (are) being paid in your former or present (if u are still with d job as at d time of interview) job if asked in an interview.

In the last interview i did, i stated the amount, and i was never called for the second interview. could that v been the reason?

(1) (Reply)

The Street Is Watching!!!!! / Mba Unilag Past Questions & Answers / Banking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.