Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Vaginal And Toilet Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal And Toilet Infections (826 Views)

The Truth About "Toilet Infections" In Ladies / How To Treat/prevent Stds And Toilet Infections!!!! / Toilet Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal And Toilet Infections by ODION777(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
I met a lady yesterday who talked about how she got yeast and 'some' toilet infections. She has been witnessing irritations and embarrassing itching on her private parts for the past few weeks. She also complained of a "very loose vagina" and an offensive vaginal odour which is taking its toll on her relationship with her boyfriend (I really don't blame the guy, especially as regards the odour. I goggled (http://women.webmd.com/guide/vaginal-infections) and i got the following, among other things: "Vaginal yeast infections are caused by a fungus called Candida albicans. This is also called candidiasis, genital candidiasis, or vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC). A yeast infection can spread to other parts of the body including skin, mucous membranes, heart valves, esophagus, and other areas. It can cause life-threatening systemic infections mostly in people with weakened immune defenses (such as women who are pregnant and people who are HIV positive, have diabetes, or are taking steroids)." Someone recommended a product from Ghana. Any clues please?
Re: Vaginal And Toilet Infections by UltraMedia(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
A very nice write up odion

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Ministry Of Health Has Asked Everyone To Watch The NTA Network?? / Best Breast Cancer Hospital In Lagos ? / Recommend A Good Maternity Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.