Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Myth About The Human Sperm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Myth About The Human Sperm (460 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myth About The Human Sperm by Sanchez01: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
As a young child, I listened to funny stories of how young boys above puberty are disturbed by sperm builds, probably in their scrotal sac and how their parents would take these young boys to prostitutes to 'get' some of the fluid from their system.
This isn't a cook-up story because it stopped being funny and scare filled my thoughts, even as a teenager. Mom told me a similar story and that it happened to her friend's child, and then the stories kept on coming from different sources.
It even caused me to open up to sex shortly after the controversial teenagehood phase passed.

Is there really such thing and does it really cause parents to ward off their son(s) to prostitutes after being told by a 'medical doctor' that such is the only know solution?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Fat Burning Food / Merge Of Dualities – Your Way To The Kingdom Of God / Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.