Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) (50811 Views)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
vivacious vivi:

What could have possibly "gone on" between them that would warrant shaming to grown elected officials of the state to kneel down before u like 5yr olds Abi u want to claim this poicture was photoshopped?! Abegi! angry

ah ah!
Wetin?
Do you know what transpired between them?

Instead of castigating ORO, why can't you castigate the men kneeling down?

Something might have been done wrong by the men to warrant the kneeling down.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Akiika: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Whoever prescribed this democracy for Nigeria clearly made an error in judgment. We are not ripe for it....so these Governors are emperors!
I thought the Rep. Member is representing the people, how can there be adequate separation of power when the legislative arm is boy boy to the executive?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
ajoskele: Don't hurl insults at people. It's childish!!

Excuse me? Do you even know the meaning of the word insult? Abeg shift go one side joor. You all look like Okorocha! Barbarians! grin
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by sammyjay3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
SMH PHOTOSHOP TINZ[b]SMH PHOTOSHOP TINZ[/b]SMH PHOTOSHOP TINZ
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Sylvarresta(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some pple here really amazed me, u neva chop and u are here posting abt billionaire....... D witch in ur village is using ur picture to fan herself ;DSome pple here really amazed me, u neva chop and u are here posting abt billionaire....... D witch in ur village is using ur picture to fan herself
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: na you sabi. You're the one seeing it like that. The guys aren't complaining. You would do the same if you were the one.

See me see trouble o, shey I tell you say dem dey complain? It's a shame to the constituents he's representing. Besides, speak for yourself, I know you will do the same but def not moi, I have dignity and integrity to protect, as long as I keep my hands straight and my dealings fair, kneeling is a cowardly act... Tufia...
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mystical10: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
u see smtin n conclude immidiatly. Hw does that resemble ik moka and stand dara. Can't u see thts a photoshoped.see ppl from sokoto, jos,lagos commenting
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by DerideGull(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: If you were in the shoes of those legislators,you would do the same. Stop being a hypocrite! Moreover,you have no idea why they were on their knees.

Why Stan Dara should kneel down beats my imagination. As for Ike Amuka, he is a PDP turned APGA leaning toward APC who wanted the position of Majority Whip.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: ah ah!
Wetin?
Do you know what transpired between them?

Instead of castigating ORO, why can't you castigate the men kneeling down?

Something might have been done wrong by the men to warrant the kneeling down.

Stop repeating this nonsense. What? Are you really justifying this despicable act? Oh my! Legislators kneeling down before a governor! You are surely not in your right senses!
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by gr8femfred: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Goddex: And when he comes out in public he pretends to be one humble governor.
Pretenders!!! Liars!!! Deceivers!!!

Pls go back to skul.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

Stop repeating this nonsense. What? Are you really justifying this despicable act? Oh my! Legislators kneeling down before a governor! You are surely not in your right senses!

Bros, truth be told, I don't blame Rochas but the men kneeling down.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
buahahahahahaahahaaaahahahah
grin grin grin grin

Imagine the Legislators, those who ought to caution the Gubernatorial e-diots kneeling and begging Mr Okorocha grin grin grin

What a shame!

Democracy is such a joke in Africa (especially Nigeria)

Once again; puaahhahahahahahaaahahahahaaahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by chi3280(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
manny4life:

See me see trouble o, shey I tell you say dem dey complain? It's a shame to the constituents he's representing. Besides, speak for yourself, I know you will do the same but def not moi, I have dignity and integrity to protect, as long as I keep my hands straight and my dealings fair, kneeling is a cowardly act... Tufia...
to you its a shameful thing. To them its a sign of respect. There's no big deal. Tell me,if they were women,what would you have said Obi?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by agabaI23(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
ORO= Owelle Rochas Okorocha
OROBO = Owelle Rochas Okorocha's Body Odour
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
manny4life:

Bros, truth be told, I don't blame Rochas but the men kneeling down.

What? You dont blame the guy they are kneeling down for? You dont blame the arrogant foool and despot! Well you might as well absord hitler of the actions of his deputies like himler because they did many things on their own.

See how the idddiot governor is so arrogant in that picture? Oh My! What a shame. This man is a barbarian!
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by UnknownT: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
A friend of mine who is a journalist in a local based newspaper, the trumpeter(an anti-okorocha n staunch ohakim paper) told me dat d discussion was abt d non presentation of 2014 budget. That d speaker was trying to exonerate himself 4rm it. I dont know how true his version is, i am only a troll
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: to you its a shameful thing. To them its a sign of respect. There's no big deal. Tell me,if they were women,what would you have said Obi?

YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY WASTED YOUR PARENTS MONEY ON EDUCATION.

Go back to your school and get a refund.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by DerideGull(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Picture says it all- there goes the money of Imo State. When I wrote something about marriage, raising children at a particular area, counterculture and Igbo land, one Ikemb Nnewi seemed upset with my post. I guess Ikemba Nnewi can see what I meant by counterculture in the pictures of Imo State governor and members of IMHA. Where is the separation of power overly orchestrated by democracy?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ojimbo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
I would rather become a housekeeper of truck pusher that kneeling down before my fellow man, over my dead body
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by jice(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
APC gradually beginning to show themselves.

PDP is a great party. Think of these kneel down or go and die governance at the centre for twelve years..

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
chi 3280: to you its a shameful thing. To them its a sign of respect. There's no big deal. Tell me,if they were women,what would you have said Obi?

Did you say respect? Respect gbakwa oku... Which kain respect be that one? On what grounds are they deferring respect to him? Men or women don't matter, bottom line is they are "STATE LEGISLATORS" not a commoner. Ehh, how you take know my name? undecided undecided Who are you angry angry
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Akainzo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Akiika: Whoever prescribed this democracy for Nigeria clearly made an error in judgment. We are not ripe for it....so these Governors are emperors!
I thought the Rep. Member is representing the people, how can there be adequate separation of power when the legislative arm is boy boy to the executive?

Seeing as the Rep member is representing the people, who do you think the Governor is representing?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Celepope: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Damn.Nigerians are F..g HYPOCRITES judging by the comments i read here..See the way they are tongue lashing the Governor.Do you know how many kneeling down and sleeping on the floor done by your Leaders daily in other to save face and their political career?It has become normal in the manor called Nigerian politics.If anyone doubt me simply go ask people wanting to contest one political office or hustling for appointment both at the Federal and State level.Do you all know how many kneeling down GEJ did before becoming President and how many people have done same for him since he assumed the post?Many people condemning the Governor here will do worse.If such was said to Madam Dora Akunyili years back maybe she would have sounded like you guys until it was revealed that she was more unless a Cook to Turai Yar'Adua while she was Firstlady.You guys should keep deceiving yourselves as if you all now live in Mars and not Nigeria.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Tolexander: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

What are you saying mollusc?

Were you there to know if he was the one that told them to kneel down?
Why can't you try reasoning what made sane and able bodied men to kneel down instead of disturbing me with your folly?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2013

Sharrap my friend! Nobody should kneel down to another person. In the first place, it is not even Igbo culture. Even if it is, such cultures are in the stoneage now. This is the same mindset of "go and die". Illiterate despots posturing as leaders. They still live in 1922. Who ever made this man a governor? Shame of you all. Like Iyabo said

I don’t blame you for the many atrocities you have been able to get away with, Nigerians were your enablers every step of the way. People ultimately get leaders that reflect them. - Iyabo Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

What? You dont blame the guy they are kneeling down for? You dont blame the arrogant foool and despot! Well you might as well absord hitler of the actions of his deputies like himler because they did many things on their own.

See how the idddiot governor is so arrogant in that picture? Oh My! What a shame. This man is a barbarian!

Hitler was barbaric and a dictator so I can understand his own case being different but Imo is a civilian ruled and democratic elected environment. Why a legislator will kneel baffles me, I'm not exonerating Rochas, but I don't ascribe more blame to him than the men kneeling.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by jmaine: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: you don't have to criticize the man since you don't know what was going on between them!

The only thing going on is that they are currently been reprimanded with Okorocha giving them due corrections like his house helps embarassed

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by chuksvee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Imanuelle:

Round about transformation?
be truthful to ur self, his programs in education, roads,health sector are second to none,, i dnt understand where all dis hatred are coming from.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by jice(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull: Picture says it all- there goes the money of Imo State. When I wrote something about marriage, raising children at a particular area, counterculture and Igbo land, one Ikemb Nnewi seemed upset with my post. I guess Ikemba Nnewi can see what I meant by counterculture in the pictures of Imo State governor and members of IMHA. Where is the separation of power overly orchestrated by democracy?

Kindly withdraw that comment because such abound in your area.

Obj who do not believe in God ask Atiku to sware by the bible.

Not long ago we watched the King Daniel's episode of nude swearing.

Please address this as a case of political jobbers and their staff on their payroll.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by jmaine: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
agabaI23: ORO= Owelle Rochas Okorocha
OROBO = Owelle Rochas Okorocha's Body Odour

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
UnknownTroll: A friend of mine who is a journalist in a local based newspaper, the trumpeter(an anti-okorocha n staunch ohakim paper) told me dat d discussion was abt d non presentation of 2014 budget. That d speaker was trying to exonerate himself 4rm it. I dont know how true his version is, i am only a troll

LMAO

Nairaland will not kill me with laughter o, I swear, Nairaland has characters... You my friend are one of them.. grin grin
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander:

What are you saying mollusc?

Were you there to know if he was the one that told them to kneel down?
Why can't you try reasoning what made sane and able bodied men to kneel down instead of disturbing me with your folly?

What is there to reason? Are they school kids? Even if they stole meat in the pot, they still should not be kneeling down so degradingly. No human dignity. Both the one receiving the worship and the ones worshiping him are despicable! Degrading sight to see in 2013 and to think these are legislators. That means whatever the iddiot governor says, they will surely rubber stamp it. No mind of their own. And to think that this nonsense comment you posted is coming from someone who insults GEJ is even more nauseating. You no get small shame?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS Lagos Protests (Live Updates) / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.