Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) (50830 Views)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
me_for_you: it's home and abroad o. I will personally taken leave of absence in 2015 and go to Owerri to personally remove this ayotolla from office
undecided do u know what's happening in your state @all abi u just wan talk.....
Chino.Elects:
One can tell from this picture that Okorosha is sincerely an unlettered almajiri..

How did Imo state get involved with such a useless and incompetent governor as this in the first place? May they get it right in that state in 2015, if not this guy am seeing here is on a mission to destroy the little that was left by Ohakim..
U don't know who rochas is, better ask around from real imolites that are better informed before making silly comments

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by funnyx(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
What a shame! If the legislators that supposed to put the governor in check are now the one kneeling in front of him like pupils being admonished just because of chop chop is there any hope then for a common man in Nigeria?

This is very shameful both to those kneeling than and to the self acclaimed 'emperor', only God know if Nigerian can ever retain its past glory as long as these leeches are still in power.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by jidowu84: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
unuane1: Wonders will never end in dis country.
this clearly tells us that our brothers from part of the country are pure slaves to money and power. nothing else.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by andyanders: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is what money can do to fools like these so called legislators. Shame to them,their constituencies and their family members. Full blown men kneeling down?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by nijanigga: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
me_for_you: it's home and abroad o. I will personally taken leave of absence in 2015 and go to Owerri to personally remove this ayotolla from office
Make sure say you carry burger go.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by miklonoble: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Na wah oh!!
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Check those guys DNA. I can bet my breakfast that they have Yoruba DNA in them.

Reminds me of Yoruba Generals kneeling and crying before a Major.
You mean PAPA Oldipo Diya?

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Icetech: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Maybe he told them, he would cancel their names from APC.... So they knelt begging, not knowing that APC is a time bomb!
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by manny4life(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Abagworo:

How can you believe he borrowed 200billion when Imo's total debt is 50billion? Never take what detractors write with an aota of truth. Anyone who offends someone greatly usually offers apology in many forms.

Oga, let me rephrase again in simpler terms, besides you know the thread I'm talking about.

Loans + FG Allocation + IGR over a good period = N200billion +

3 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nogodre: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
APC ! progressives indeed. Naija will b worse off if ds bunch of neva do wells clinches d presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by GentleFrank(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by redsun(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
An average nigerian adult reasons like a child and that is why the country is a mess. An era of slow children.

Those are supposedly law makers that represents the people.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nogodre: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
APC ! progressives indeed. Naija will b worse off if ds bunch of hypocrites clinches d presidency.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nigerians are so quick to judge, they don't even want to know what happened they are jumping to conclusions. That's why we hardly get things right in this part of the world....rochas is a good humble man, take it or leave it....y'all are just judging as if u were present when it happened, judging a book by its cover, no wonder it's said if u wana keep something from a black man, hide it in a book! Una go just look d cover/title condemn d book...no one wants to know what transpired. E-idiots just wana condemn anytn nigerian, d governors, presido...nothing is ever right to them...even their lives
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by vislabraye(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Check those guys DNA. I can bet my breakfast that they have Yoruba DNA in them.

Reminds me of Yoruba Generals kneeling and crying before a Major.

ROTFL.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by nwaiwuanthony(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
You are all making silly comments, tyrant or no tyrant, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is still the best man for Imo State...up APC.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
mazizi tonene: Nigerians are so quick to judge, they don't even want to know what happened they are jumping to conclusions. That's why we hardly get things right in this part of the world....rochas is a good humble man, take it or leave it....y'all are just judging as if u were present when it happened, judging a book by its cover, no wonder it's said if u wana keep something from a black man, hide it in a book! Una go just look d cover/title condemn d book...no one wants to know what transpired. E-idiots just wana condemn anytn nigerian, d governors, presido...nothing is ever right to them...even their lives

Pls tell us what happened. We were not there but picture speaks volume. Well, tell us so we may correct our wrong opinion
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
theoctopus:

We can all see his humility in that picture now, cant we? You no serious at all!
jmaine:

Yes we can see his humility in humiliating his state legislators grin
Stop hating, it won't make you famous.......get d facts and stop speculating. Even the guy kneeling down knows that rochas is a good man..

Be like where dem go snap one of those ppl for bible wey kneel down before jesus, na so una for carry una mouth finish jesus grin
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by UnknownT: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
mazizi tonene: Nigerians are so quick to judge, they don't even want to know what happened they are jumping to conclusions. That's why we hardly get things right in this part of the world....rochas is a good humble man, take it or leave it....y'all are just judging as if u were present when it happened, judging a book by its cover, no wonder it's said if u wana keep something from a black man, hide it in a book! Una go just look d cover/title condemn d book...no one wants to know what transpired. E-idiots just wana condemn anytn nigerian, d governors, presido...nothing is ever right to them...even their lives
oya,white man dat loves reading, i learnt u won dis year's man booker award n nobel prize on literature. Teach us, wat did u read 4rm dis thread that we couldnt read?
Dont forget to tell us wot made him humble too
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Imanuelle:

Rochas was once a source of pride
I won't deny I'm quite impressed with the school blocks but which roads are you talking about?
Which health sector?
Or you mean the publicity policies that have been a milking avenue?
Are you residing in the state?
He's trying his best. Just that d state does not have enough funds 2 cater for his numerous projects..he's not really so good as an administrator, but he's trying...
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
vislabraye:
Pls tell us what happened. We were not there but picture speaks volume. Well, tell us so we may correct our wrong opinion
UnknownTroll: oya,white man dat loves reading, i learnt u won dis year's man booker award n nobel prize on literature. Teach us, wat did u read 4rm dis thread that we couldnt read?
Dont forget to tell us wot made him humble too
Young man, I was not @ d scene of the event, but the rochas we know in imo state is not that mean to be contented with such. The legislator must have erred or maybe kidding, d governor is a jovial man, I av cousins in government who can attest to his humility. He brought governance and gave it to the masses. If not that I don't have strength to type much I would have told u events that happened before my cousin's very eyes 2 justify d level of simpleness/humility of this man, but all in all, take my words for it...rochas is a good/humble man, tho he may not be doing so much due to d little income of the state. Tho he's still trying his best to generate funds
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Chimoski87(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
One of the many reasons Okorocha must be kicked
out of imo, We kicked ohakim out and handed power
over to this mumu and he betrayed the trust we had
in him, He and his cronies should be ready for 2015
because we will come down real hard on them.
Ohakims case na childsplay, rochas should be ready
to face the power of the imo state electorates come
2015. Rochas has forgotten so soon what imo state
is made of

Olodo keep your gutter closed. Do you think that you have even the most intangible thing required to elect someone or not? You can not offer solution to a problem nor criticize constructively to inddicate the level of your brain decay. Let me school, a renounced scholar once said that you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet just because a picture of someone is posted beside it.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by drnoel: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
its a common problem in Nigeria. When u give a smal man, small position. He would want to lord it over the others
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by austinoeze(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
ajoskele: All of una go dey type as "spirit" lead una..nobody ask wetin apen before dat hin "junior brother" kneel dey beg for forgivnex.
guy i feel ur yarn. u de really tink like me
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by UnknownT: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Young man, I was not @ d scene of the event, but the rochas we know in imo state is not that mean to be contented with such. The legislator must have erred or maybe kidding, d governor is a jovial man, I av cousins in government who can attest to his humility. He brought governance and gave it to the masses. If not that I don't have strength to type much I would have told u events that happened before my cousin's very eyes 2 justify d level of simpleness/humility of this man, but all in all, take my words for it...rochas is a good/humble man, tho he may not be doing so much due to d little income of the state. Tho he's still trying his best to generate funds
i even have much intel about dis matter more dan u, check my comment in one of d previous pages of dis thread.
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Opiosko: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hehehe! I love u ORO. Imp-ero Hitler of Imo state. Gej should learn governance from u and give Tambuwal this kins of treatment..
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mazizitonene(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
UnknownTroll: i even have much intel about dis matter more dan u, check my comment in one of d previous pages of dis thread.
I rest my case....time will tell
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by kingChijioke19(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
He doesn't torelate nonsense he messes anyone dat tempers with Imo state fund so pls don't misinterprete d picture...maybe the guy misused the fund that was given to him...Haters plsease stop hatinghes doing well in Imo

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Amadaz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emzybrown: Some comments i see here, does not reflect the wishes of 3 million Imolites, so keep hating while Rochas keep transforming Imo State.
you must be stupid, thief.... if i catch u, only God knws wetin i go do u, Owelle homboy abi?
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by lloydmonarchy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Youngtekkey(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2013
it's a pity,we have got many fools on this thread,i don't know why u guys should be having headache over another person's problem,look at them e-diots saying alot of crap,political mofo's,typical of a pdp thug,u guys should grow up and learn to reason like a man not like a fowl,get to the bottom of every rumour before concluding,a reknowed scholar has said that"you shouldn't believe all what u read on internet just because a picture is attached to it" i bet you moroons don't know that,even the dumb minded fools are ywelling insults at the man ....one word if u feel pained by this then u can go and die,ORO keep working jare haters can go ahead and hug transformer ....UP APC
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ifebosco: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Symphony007: Very soon soldeirs will be goose stepping and saluting generalissimo rochas okorocha on the streets of owerri.
generallissimo franco ariba españa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.