Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

THIS IS SHOCKING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THIS IS SHOCKING (967 Views)

The Rampant Request For Bribe In Nigeria Is Shocking-polish Minister / Defection In Ogun Is Shocking (APC) / Boko Haram Offer: Buhari’s Response Is Shocking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS SHOCKING by richgang(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
PDP G5 Governors join APC

PDP 35 Law maker join APC

APC tacks Aminu Tambuwa of PDP for Presidency ticket.

I swear to God! I hate APC to †ђe core, APC is a party that is characterized with Abrakadabrahality and propagandalism, they are †ђe present problem of †ђe mass. imagine a party that has been alleging PDP of various astonishing, they said PDP are looter, they allege PDP that they are †ђe problem of Nigeria, they are this they are that.
Infact with state of thing in Nigeria i want to agree with †ђe popular slogan that "Nigeria Politics a dirty game". I doubt if Nigeria politician can make heaven come to think of it on †ђe judgment day. In fact am losing interest in politics this days. Just thinking of Nigeria state of things presently, things are falling apart all because of continuity in office, desperation of attaining Presidency by opposition party etc.
Infact, am frustrated with Nigeria politics, am a political learner not by profession but by studying Nigerian politician and politics, strategy of governing and others, to be candid am getting Nigeria politics twisted at this present days.
My prayer to God almighty this time around is that for those politician that take Nigeria politics as do or die affairs and those who doesn't want Nigeria to be peacefully governable under any political party, religion or ethnic group they shall not leave to witness next Nigeria general election Insha Alah.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by sademola: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
You've succeeded in wasting time ranting without anything!
Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by richgang(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
REALLY
sademola: You've succeeded in wasting time ranting without anything!
Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
and I dd not want to open dis thread o! now I hav waistd my bandwidth opening and replying to it
Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by Oshodia: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
My Nigerian people this guy said the truth. Listing youth if you want to believe it fine but what I want to let you guys know. Since our independent this guys has been ruling and no change in Nigeria. In this regard I am not forcing anybody only if you like the way Nigeria is vote for apc but if you don't vote for PDp , this is not mater of you re a Yoruba ,Hausa or ibo. Youth this old men have destroyed the future of Nigerian youth only when the want to play their useless politic they will come with ethnic . Let say to this youth I am crying to write this please please youth let weak up and fight for this now. As all of the bad people join apc let join PDp and unite. Jonathan is working please don't George where is come from. Ok ask your self obasanjo now want join them fine, obasanjo ,babangida, abusalahim,they were here as a president and is there advices this apc is going to use for the party , if this three guys I mention if their leadership was fine Nigeria would not be like this. But if you like there leadership vote for apc.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by Oshodia: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Please my Nigerian people let join hand and push this guys in a Conner and make a way for young generation with out this this criminal will never quit the power. As I was saying , how can you vote for someone like Buhari? Buhari during said he will make this government ungovernorable for Jonathan ? Have check how many people nigerian people boko haram killed and now he want to rule Nigeria?. Youth are you stupid cant you guys think once? Whether your a Yoruba, ibo or Hausa . I have done my path here .goodnight

1 Like

Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by PassingShot(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Na wa for engrishi o!
Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by vicenteze: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Passing Shot: Na wa for engrishi o!
hahahahahaha do u see wat I saw...anyway na foreign language sha no mind them
Re: THIS IS SHOCKING by MeAboki(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^^ You can easily make out that Richgang and Oshodia is one and the same person, simply based on the poor Engrish or better still Ninglish (Nigerian English) grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / . / Osun Guber Polls: Aregbesola In Clear Lead On All Critical Indicators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.