Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? (1680 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by benatex(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2013
My friend n I were arguing about this thing last night, I told him cleaning d anus with just tissue paper is not enough but he didn't agree. Nairalanders what do u think about this?
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2013
Funny question gringringrin
Cleaning with just tissue paper should come up in just few situations like when there is shortage of water, when you arent home, when you are reacting to the unhygienic water you have around you at a particular time, like in camp or a village, but in a normal situation, of course water is better than tissue, you will have a fresher feeling after. Moreover, tissue cant take away the bad smell you may have on, but water can, and in a worse situation, water and soap can. I hope i answered this well

BTW.......I am the first to comment coolcoolcool
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Tolexander: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwatola5: Funny question gringringrin
Cleaning with just tissue paper should come up in just few situations like when there is shortage of water, when you arent home, when you are reacting to the unhygienic water you have around you at a particular time, like in camp or a village, but in a normal situation, of course water is better than tissue, you will have a fresher feeling after. Moreover, tissue cant take away the bad smell you may have on, but water can, and in a worse situation, water and soap can. I hope i answered this well

BTW.......I am the first to comment coolcoolcool
what about using leaves?
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by benatex(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2013
tolexander, yur crazy haha, u for use *werepe* na
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Dannylux: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2013
I think you and your friend should find a better topic to debate on.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolexander: what about using leaves?
Do you use thatwinkwinkwink
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Vivly(f): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux: I think you and your friend should find a better topic to debate on.
I wonder o. Of all things to talk about, it's tissue paper and water.
Btw, Is it toilet roll or tissue paper?
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Tolexander: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwatola5: Do you use thatwinkwinkwink
sure!

Sometimes when one sees the only available option to attend to nature's call is in the bush. No water and the only tissues are collections of cells of parenchyma, epidermal et al.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Tolexander: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
benatex: tolexander, yur crazy haha, u for use *werepe* na
werepe ke?
Sand paper for better!
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by ashhascash: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Ow abt using water to cleanup, soap to rinse hands and tissue to dry off d water grin grin grin
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Dannylux: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Vivly: I wonder o. Of all things to talk about, it's tissue paper and water.

I think It's toilet roll.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Tolexander: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2013
Vivly: I wonder o. Of all things to talk about, it's tissue paper and water.
Dannylux:

I think It's toilet roll.
toilet paper is a soft tissue paper.
Toilet roll is just the slang used here to mean toilet paper.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Vivly(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolexander: toilet paper is a soft tissue paper.
Toilet roll is just the slang use here to mean toilet paper.
wow! It's now 3. Toilet paper, tissue paper and toilet roll.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Olugbenger(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
Water is better cheesy
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by tpia5: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
benatex: My friend n I were arguing about this thing last night, I told him cleaning d anus with just tissue paper is not enough but he didn't agree. Nairalanders what do u think about this?

You are anally fixated, you should try to work on this neurosis in order to function normally.

For example, everytime you think of how somebody is cleaning their anus, and what comes out of the anus, try thinking of perhaps cleaning your house or room instead. Washing your clothes, etc.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

You are anally fixated, you should try to work on this neurosis in order to function normally.

For example, everytime you think of how somebody is cleaning their anus, and what comes out of the anus, try thinking of perhaps cleaning your house or room instead. Washing your clothes, etc.
Oh Heavens!!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Tolexander: sure!

Sometimes when one sees the only available option to attend to nature's call is in the bush. No water and the only tissues are collections of cells of parenchyma, epidermal et al.
lipsrsealed
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by tpia5: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwatola5: Oh Heavens!!!!!!! gringringrin

There are many of them here and they don't know they need help.

It is not normal to constantly be fixated on what comes out of somebody's anus, how they think they have a high ground, is beyond me.

If you are in the health field that's entirely different.

Maybe its about drug runs?
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

It is not normal to constantly be fixated on what comes out of somebody's anus, how they think they have a high ground, is beyond me.

Oh, weird!!! You really sound like a Shrink...
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Polio: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

Maybe its about drug runs?

Twisted, weird and daft response as usual

You are running mad Tpia... You need urgent help!

2 Likes

Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by tpia5: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwatola5: Oh, weird!!! You really sound like a Shrink...

Do you also fixate on people sh1tting?

Describe yourself using one of these categories:

You are a drug mule who has to know the consistency and timing of people sh1 tting

You sell toilets thus it is part of your job to know

You are a health worker and its important in your line of work

You have a fetish for poop
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by tpia5: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Polio:

Twisted, weird and daft response as usual

You are running mad Tpia... You need urgent help!

Everybody knows you are insane, pointing fingers won't help you.

Seems your meds don't work either.

Many of you here hoping to divert attention from your mental state.

Good luck with that.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Oluwatola5(f): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

You are a drug mule who has to know the consistency and timing of people sh1 tting

Oh please!!!!! Spare me the silly talks and the outright waste of space. I definitely cant use your poo yardstick for judging yourself to judge myself, you apparently dont have the slightest idea of what the word ''shrink'' means as used up there.

It means a psychologist......

You sure would feel terrible realising this now.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by deols(f): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
funny thread.

water is better. Wash your hands afterwards.
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Olugbenger(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

What exactly is wrong with you again?

@tpia, but you were ok few days ago?

See you taking swipes at everyone. . .
tpia@:

Good luck with that.
tpia@:

Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Polio: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:

Good luck with that.

Old hag .... You need a di..ck rammed in your throat!
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Dannylux: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oluwatola5: Oh please!!!!! Spare me the silly talks and the outright waste of space. I definitely cant use your poo yardstick for judging yourself to judge myself, you apparently dont have the slightest idea of what the word ''shrink'' means as used up there.

It means a psychologist......

You sure would feel terrible realising this now.

Glad you've officially met our honourable "winch", tpia. smiley
Re: Cleaning D Anus With Tissue Paper Or Water;which Is More Hygenic? by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nanosilver Not A Cure For Ebola – Manufacturer / How To Clear Spot / It Is Known That Eucalyptus Trees Are Very Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.